It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: sylent6
So, after reading this story, it is plausible it is related to the recent London attacks.
1. The raid was the day before
2. The attack has been described as "rushed" and not well planned
3. The "suicide belts" were not loaded with explosives
4. The attackers did not have guns of any kind, only readily obtained knives
5. The obvious scatterbrained way they carried it out
Makes me wonder if the feds raid triggered them to kick off the attack before they were ready. That explains all the haphazardness of this event on Saturday.
Wow, they could have missed stopping these guys by hours it seems.