It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan home raided by FBI in operation described as national security issue

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
I took that line quite differently. s I explained, to me it seems more legitimate because of the low key nature. The fake psy-op plots usually involve some gullible idiots entrapped by the FBI and plstered on the national media to scare people to keep voting for reps that keep voting for increased security and defense budgets for these agencies.

He did not even mention Muslim. Lebanon has a high Christian population too you know.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Russian hackers operating out of Dearborn?Dam Russkies are everywhere I tell ya!

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
I took that line quite differently. s I explained, to me it seems more legitimate because of the low key nature. The fake psy-op plots usually involve some gullible idiots entrapped by the FBI and plstered on the national media to scare people to keep voting for reps that keep voting for increased security and defense budgets for these agencies.

He did not even mention Muslim. Lebanon has a high Christian population too you know.

Yes, exactly. The low-key nature, which is has not even made it to the MSM yet, and the proactive "nobody is in danger" statements is a usual tactic to hide the gravity of a situation. The late-night surprise raid, removal or boxes of stuff in secret, and the reference to national security.

Pretty good chance it is not a case of unpaid parking tickets....ya think?

Perhaps you are being a bit triggered yourself here, intptr?

edit on 6/2/2017 by Krakatoa because: added clarification

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Yes, you did. From your OP... Sounds like it has the potential to be terror related given the circumstances.

He did no such thing. And considering it's a national security issue, it's a reasonable assumption.

Terror: noun 1. intense, sharp, overmastering fear: to be frantic with terror.
2. an instance or cause of intense fear or anxiety; quality of causing terror: to be a terror to evildoers.
3. any period of frightful violence or bloodshed likened to the Reign of Terror in France.
4. violence or threats of violence used for intimidation or coercion; terrorism.
5. Informal. a person or thing that is especially annoying or unpleasant.

He even stated,

Sounds like it has the potential to be terror related given the circumstances. But then, that is unsubstantiated speculation on my part here.

Next time, don't cherry pick what he said.
No where in the OP did he state anything about religion. He has only stated what was reported.

Back on topic. Given the situation and how it's being handled, my first guess is it's something related to hacking. I wonder how old the children are. Are they young? Or maybe it's a teenager who played around on the wrong server.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
For what it's worth, my younger brother in one of the Detroit 'burbs spoke with a stepcousin who works in Dearborn earlier. The rumor mill at his work says, according to our stepcousin, that it's related to hacking of the digital variety. I believe that also falls under National Security tags, so we'll just have to wait & see who's right.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing that.

If this turns out to be some sort of hacking/cyber issue, I wonder if it's individuals or part of a larger group/scheme? it seems like everytime I turn around these days, it's not lone hackers doing the most damage, but networks and organizations, state and private.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

originally posted by: Nyiah
For what it's worth, my younger brother in one of the Detroit 'burbs spoke with a stepcousin who works in Dearborn earlier. The rumor mill at his work says, according to our stepcousin, that it's related to hacking of the digital variety. I believe that also falls under National Security tags, so we'll just have to wait & see who's right.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing that.

If this turns out to be some sort of hacking/cyber issue, I wonder if it's individuals or part of a larger group/scheme? it seems like everytime I turn around these days, it's not lone hackers doing the most damage, but networks and organizations, state and private.

It was stated to be linked to an out-of-state investigation. So, it could be a widely spread hacker cabal. And, could also be international as well, since the 'Net knows no national boundaries.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Krakatoa

Dearborn, hmmmmm.....

I wonder what this could be related to?

Radical Muslims with an IT degree from Stalingrad?

IT from Macedonia

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

He did not even mention Muslim.

Right, just "terror".

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Right, just "terror".

Just because you automatically go to Muslim when you hear "terror" doesn't mean everybody else does.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Right, just "terror".

Again, you are projecting your own biases upon me.

Triggered much?

Let it go...you were wrong. Stand up and admit it.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

See the above posted definition of "terror".
No where does it say the words religion or Muslim.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ProjectedLogic

And considering it's a national security issue, it's a reasonable assumption.

Presumptive, really.

Sounds like it has the potential to be terror related given the circumstances. But then, that is unsubstantiated speculation on my part here.

Just 'speculating', uh huh. And what you call covering for assumptions and speculation without any substantiation??

Hearsay

I mean I get it, theres no war on terror without terrorists, even unsubstantiated, assumptive, speculative ones, lulz.

Carry on, lol

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProjectedLogic

See the above posted definition of "terror".
No where does it say the words religion or Muslim.

Well, of corse not. We have to maintain plausible deniability, right?

"i dinna say no extremist Islamic jihadi nuttin, I just 'speculated' it".

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

a reply to: ProjectedLogic

And considering it's a national security issue, it's a reasonable assumption.

Presumptive, really.

Just 'speculating', uh huh. And what you call covering for assumptions and speculation without any substantiation??

Hearsay

I mean I get it, theres no war on terror without terrorists, even unsubstantiated, assumptive, speculative ones, lulz.

Carry on, lol

I get it. you are one of those people that simply cannot admit you were wrong. Too bad. I used to have more respect for you and your opinions.

Would you agree that someone hacking into the power grid to shutdown power in a region would create terror?
Would you agree that someone found hacking into a govt network, when they are from a foreign country that has been involved in civil unrest and bombings for decades, could be terror related?

The actions and speculation does not have to be religion related, you know. Which is why I distinctly in with forethought never mentioned religion. That was purposeful. I guess your biases just cannot accept that anymore.

Again, sad.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Without a little background, the "oh yah its Dearborn" anti muslim crowd will leave you connecting more terror dots here in this country.

Factcheck.org

That linky dink you posted is from Dec of 2015!

How is that relevant?

Oh it isn't!

Yes it is. Relevant that Dearborn has a high Arab population (read that Muslim), that hoaxes like the anti muslim protest rally and fake church sign (all covered in threads here) misled everyone into more Islamaphobia. Just like this thread is designed to do...

Clearly exampled here is the hypocritical facade of the SJW, PC culture, snowflake generation.

The fact that the above groups hate "irrational islamaphobia... ect."

Just because you saw the word terror, deep down inside you had a conscious inkling that because is was potentially terror related it automatically was islam related. The same thing that that you criticise the mass population of doing. The OP never mentioned a religion at all. So that determination came straight from you... but hey we all know its true, you're just the one hiding from it.
edit on 6 2 2017 by Sabz228 because: Formating

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Right, just "terror".

Triggered much?

This thread wasn't started by you, speculating on links to 'terror'? You sound like an alphabet agent.

"This never happened, I was never here..."

I've had my say, enjoy the war on terr-- I mean war of assumption.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
First I'm hearing about this .

I'm about to head down to royal oak music theatre (extra points if you know the band) ...

Glad to hear about this before I get ina concert venue full of people.

Good looking out , neighbor .

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabz228

Clearly exampled here is the hypocritical facade of the SJW, PC culture, snowflake generation.

The fact that the above groups hate "irrational islamaphobia... ect."

Cracking up, its the islamaphobes that are scared of terror under every rock. They been conditioned by them ain stream or represent them, whatever.

Here lets wipe the slate, the War on Terror is fake.
edit on 2-6-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Right, just "terror".

Triggered much?

This thread wasn't started by you, speculating on links to 'terror'? You sound like an alphabet agent.

"This never happened, I was never here..."

I've had my say, enjoy the war on terr-- I mean war of assumption.

Wow, you are really misinformed aren't you?

Please look at the OP again. This IS my thread, I found the story, I read the news reports, I followed to the local coverage, and I create the thread.

Heck, I even had the local live feed running in the background on my computer as I write this to get the latest breaking information since there was so little to start.

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Please look at the OP again. This IS my thread, I found the story, I read the news reports, I followed to the local coverage, and I create the thread.

You started the thread, but it belongs to everyone.

You added your own unsubstantiated speculation about links to terror.
edit on 2-6-2017 by intrptr because: bb code

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join