It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Raids Huma Abedin Family's Home in Dearborn-Source States

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I've searched, but haven't seen this posted yet.
It needs to be discussed.

According to the source, several days ago, the FBI raided the home of Huma's brother and sister in Dearborn, Michigan.

The article states that large boxes of 'evidence' were seen being removed by officers...and the press has reported that it concerns matters of "National Security".
The press was also apparently told the raid was conducted in relation to an incident that occurred "out of state".

THIS could be a big, new, development....or it could be a hoax.
Either way, it begs to be examined.

OP NOTE:
One poster is wary of the viral integrity of the link. I, myself, received no warning from my security and have seen the source used many times here.
Nevertheless, I want to provide as much information to posters as available.

FBI swat team in Dearborn for national security issue

www.freep.com...

On June 1, 2017 a raid took place on the 7200 Block of Jonathon Street in Dearborn, Michigan which is owned by a “shell company,” turns out it’s actually owned by Huma Abedin’s brother and sister.

This shell company is the Journal of Muslim Affairs. Several FBI and DOJ officers left Washington enroute to Dearborn……convoys of cars descended on the home located at 7246 Jonathon Street, assisted by other law enforcement officers from neighboring locals.

During the Clinton campaign last summer, if you recall, we didn’t see Huma Abedin for awhile, she had apparently made a trip to Dearborn, Michigan. A few months before she left to visit her brother, Hassan Abedin’s home in Dearborn, she was interviewed by the FBI about Hillary Clinton’s lost emails.

Upon Abedin’s testimony to the FBI, it is reported that a laptop containing an archived copy, along with a thumb drive, were lost in the mail.

ht tp://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3557889/posts
Warning....link may be infected...use at your own risk

ADDITIONAL reports:
www.foxnews.com...

The fact that this raid may involve Huma Abedin's brother and sister strikes me as too much of a coincidence to be ignored.
Is this Hillary-related, Wiener-related...or Terror-related?

Aside from local (Detroit) and FOX news (local and national)...VERY little has been reported concerning this surprising and very recent development.

edit on 4-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: OP NOTE added

edit on Sun Jun 4 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: LINK to freerepublic disabled.....may be infected link

edit on Sun Jun 4 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
At this point in the game, they probably called the FBI to help them dispose of it.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This was discussed here:

Michigan home raided by FBI in operation described as national security issue

ETA: However, Huma Abedin was not previously mentioned.

I wonder what they found?

edit on 6/4/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Thanks.
This mentions the 'Huma' connection.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I realized after posting that your OP adds a new wrinkle.
Huma Abedin was not discussed in the other thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm.....sounds kind of juicy ! ....I can hear Hillary sweating .

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Hm, national security issue across state lines.
Huma Abedin relations.
Huma connections to Muslim Sisterhood.

Methinks #s about to get real.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Your link "freerepublic," set off numerous safety sensors on my rig.

I thought I would post for other members. Do not click on that link.

ETA: are there any other sources regarding the Huma claim? The only source I'm finding for it is from that freerepublic website and there appears to be a keylogger loaded into that link. Not cool, OP.
edit on 4-6-2017 by RomeByFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I wondered if there might be some relationship between the Abedin family and the Awan family.
There is something big going on.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Outstanding I !!!
I'd leave it up. The American people have right to be informed.
People sure as hell won't here about on MSM.

Buck

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I just saw this too. Thanks for posting!

Is this Hillary-related, Wiener-related...or Terror-related?

I don't know -- obviously -- but it does make me wonder about those reports that Huma had finally filed for divorce from Wiener, only for her to invite him to move back into their home. And what's even odder is that I read she had intended to let the lease lapse, then renewed it again at the last minute.

It might be a genuine -- albeit misguided, in my opinion -- attempt to salvage their marriage, perhaps for the sake of their child. I say misguided because I don't think there is any virtue in raising a child with a pedophile. But Huma's culture would not see it the same.

Or it might have more to do with protecting themselves by protecting each other... as in a man/woman cannot be forced to testify against their spouse.

I still have so many more questions than opinions! But it's all worth watching.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I am still having doubts about the part of the story which states this home belongs to Huma's sister and brother.
I've read that a Lebanese family, whom moved in a month ago, was also arrested there.

This story needs to be researched more here.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Something from last month.

Huma Abedin's Family Members Indicted By Federal Grand Jury

Posted on 5/2/2017

Hillary Clinton's deputy chief of staff, Huma Abedin, is back in the news. Actually, she is only in the news now because of two of her family members, who have been indicted by a federal grand jury for conspiracy, wire fraud, and securities fraud.

The indictments against two of her first cousins, Omar Amanat and Irfan Amanat, were made available via the Justice Department's website. To view Omar's indictment, click here. To view Irfan's indictment, click here.

Abedin, Clinton and the State Department were mentioned in the indictments.

According to one of the allegations, the men encouraged Abedin to get help from the State Department. As a result, they received $1.2 million in federal grants.

this must just be a "coincidence" right ?

edit on Jun-04-2017 by xuenchen because: humiliated

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Your link "freerepublic," set off numerous safety sensors on my rig.

I thought I would post for other members. Do not click on that link.

ETA: are there any other sources regarding the Huma claim? The only source I'm finding for it is from that freerepublic website and there appears to be a keylogger loaded into that link. Not cool, OP.

What's a keylogger?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Here is another resource.

This is from the Detroit Free Press: FBI Raid in Dearborn involves National Security but not a Planned Terrorist Attack There is no mention of Abedin.

According to a source familiar with the operation , the Thursday raid at a house in Dearborn appears to have nothing to do with metro Detroit or the young adult male who lives in house that was raided. That person was not in the home at the time of the raid and no charges are imminent, the source said, noting it is not clear whether that person has been detained by authorities.

According to multiple sources, the FBI in Detroit is working with the FBI in another state about a national security issue.

Here's the deal though, I am unable to verify the claim that this home is owned by Abedin's brother and/or sister as there doesn't seem to be a 7200 block for a Jonathon Street...???

Zillow Map, Dearborn MI, Jonathon Street (all spellings)

How could someone figure out who "owned" the property that was raided if the address doesn't exist as printed? Could the news report have the address wrong (perhaps on purpose via the FBI)?

I am not a "crack investigator" so if I've got this wrong, please help me - I am not denying anything or trying to debunk so much as simply looking for the truth here...

edit on 4-6-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Great deflection !!

And, professional too !!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
It records keystrokes and sends them out as a message to the hacker.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

ACK! I clicked the stupid link...

How does that effect me now? What do I do? Help!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join