It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 141
<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Level 50, but early in life
I hope for you there'll always be room to level up. Most games 50 is the max. How do you feel, is it the top? I heard it's lonely up there...

Sorry only joking I'm in happy mode, Boss-Badass-Buttercup, BBB

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

BBB is an infinite space to level up in.
My making others feel good stat is pretty high, but I can go higher. My math skillz are on point. I just got heckeld by college kids for walking out of the store with 8 gallons of milk in my hands.. for the restaurant. "Hey milk man!" Haha..

Im not lonely haha. Its only lonely if you perceieve yourself as higher or to the side. Im right in there with everyone else. I hugged my main owner tonight.
I just personalize everything. My business abilities are unquestioned. Ive helped bring us from unprofitable, to quite comfortable and growing.

Its fun peeps. I just make choices don't have to tell anyone. I guess I have a boss, but hes just in charge of the entire restaurant. The kitchen is my baby.
My last pay check...

Yes!

Haha.
It pays to be a BBB.

The Top for me is always changing. 5 years ago I was washing dishes.. I dont ever know where Ill be next.
edit on 25-10-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

The future hasn't been written yet. I love what you made with my BBB joke, hit it and ran home.
I'm so happy and full of love today for the first time in ages I feel like I'm not dead and got a future even, a bonus round, like you. It's wonderful I can see that now.

I will get a paycheck some time too, wonder what that will feel like? I wonder a lot of things, but this time it's stuff I can solve and handle. Wonderful just wonderful.
Love you
Love the world
Love love love

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I just started a Mud Pit thread and it's all jokes! I wanted to counter the happy and love from today morning with some verbal fighting, but it's meh. Hurch.
I start my job in two weeks. That's my countdown now. No more disclosure, working lady. I get four days schooling because of it, from 9-18 o'clock, that's how long my working hours will be, crazy right? No more time to hang around bored and getting stupid ideas. Away from the streets in a job like a nightmare. Why is this making me so happy?

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

It is making you happy because you were missing it.

You may not have realized it even. Part of the "social mind" is inclusion. Not being included is a form of stress for most people. Being "over included" is also very stressful. I think that Universe 25 is a perfect example. Claiming to be the one and only disclosure queen was a stamp in ground for not feeling included. Now, you are back to working (sounds like long hours) and that part of the brain is re-self-regulating to the idea of "work".

Welcome to the new world! Congratulations again!

PS - It is OK to happy.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I've seen your update in the universe 25 thread with the biosphere experiment, fun stuff. But that doesn't apply to me, I'm special
It's a curse and a blessing.
If I'm serious I know you're right, I live again, the comeback of the year.

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   

What's the song about? I am on mobile and out of data? My world with explicit language, sounds funny.

I have to organise my identification numbers for insurance and taxes! Oh the joy after all those times I Flex under the radar now the state wants money from me again. It's a weird system if you think about it.

I'm Thinking also about starting a thread something like "meme wars" about the war on the mind and all the different consciousness entities living in our heads. Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 01:05 AM
link   

The song is... "This is my world."
Its about gaining self confidence.

edit on 27-10-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Now is the weekend and I'm bored, there's really nothing good on tv or ATS. It's raining too and I just don't want to go outside. But I'm still happy, I got an email yesterday with the job details next week I'll sign the contract plus my last week in the clinic.
What's up in BBB world?

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Nothing new.
My money is still tied up. Its getting ridiculous.
Hopefully since my paycheck never deposited to my seemingly locked account, it should end up back to my employer.. and then I can get that at least.

And yea rainy and cold.
Very blah.

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Oh it's getting at your mood? The account thing sounds annoying, after you were so happy to get a raise you can't access it? Not everything rosy that's a shame.

How's the hiring going, boss?

I started a thread about mass tulpas, but I'd be really surprised if that would get any answers. They're all so busy defending the bomber...
edit on 27-10-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Hiring is nothing happening, but also this week will be insane so if I had somone come in to train they would get steamrolled by the pace.

I just keep borrowing money.
I have plenty to pay back and live the good life again.
Ive never made so much in my life.
I get all the love I need ya know?
Help others and you will be helped.
Could have been a disaster.

But yea im not focusing on that. I have our busiest week all year starting tomorrow to worry about.

Busy defending the bomber..
Must be political.
Ill stay out of it please and thank you.

edit on 28-10-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I'm monitoring this place like an owl. Deep down I still hope to find out how ATS is connected to the woo because it seemed to be. I'm scared I miss the hint. But I'll certainly inform you if I find something.

The big party week you were talking about? Is that why you come here even less? I noticed. And it seems to be back to just you and me in the Cafè.
Good morning for me, good night for you. The last week before the job starts. I'm still extremely excited about how my life will change. I'm even thinking about new furniture to celebrate. And I'll get landline internet back. Maybe even netflix. I ended all of that in a stupid paranoid moment.
But who knows it all has time. Or maybe it's all just "Winter is coming" bs?

posted on Oct, 28 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Different party, this coming week.
I need to spend at least 6,000$ or so for the week. Maybe 10,000$...

Its like the stars aligned perfect storm.
I have it under control, but I won't be on ATS much.

Get some sweet internet peeps.
You are missing out on sharing and watching videos.

If you miss the hint, and I miss the hint.... .
Seems impossible haha.
edit on 28-10-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-10-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Remember when I was talking about entangling 2 bacteria, or having a virus in superposition?

It seems we are getting closer.

www.scientificamerican.com... le/schroedingers-bacterium-could-be-a-quantum-biology-milestone/

posted on Oct, 29 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I Member Berry!

I saw that story too and thought, "Hey didn't Reverbs say that"?

Schroedinger's bacterium? So it IS the zombie apocalypse!!

I have had a bunch of junk dumped in my lap. Then one of the managers re-labeled a course and I have mandatory training due this week. Oh well. Meaningless terms that don't apply to my job description or level. But I will do it anyway. That should keep them off my back until next year. I just had my "parent teacher conference" last week and got to add this training thingy to my "status check" report so I guess that is cool.

I spent half of today reading a 232-page process document. Gag.

If I go MIA, I may have reached the end and scoped out the grey stuff with a spoon ala Hannibal Lecter.

Glad to hear about everybody else having to be responsible adults!! And I am not the only one...

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I have to do responsible things, but Im free to do that in my own way. I don't have to act responsible, or even serious at work. Old reverbs would have given up by now in favor of less to think about. It gets easier as I go. Besides cooking is fun..
So is the other stuff like doing events, orders..
Inventory is not so fun but then I get to see the numbers afterwords... I like watching the numbers.. its stuck in math im extremely good at before I dropped off after calculus. I get that feedback everyweek. We talk about it even with overtime coming from everyone we are still killing it. That makes it more fun to do the responsible things.

The Results of my work are easy to see from running out of food or having enough to running a food cost of 31% or 33%.. My job performance is an open book. And its reading very well.

The results of that are 3 raises in one year, i just hit one year here. And more money promised if the trend continues.

Or I could be a clock in clock out no more worries guy struggling to pay rent.
I like the new me, and the woo really pushed me into some other kind of human. It didnt kill me somehow, and now im so much stronger.

edit on 30-10-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Oh # the chain of what to do went from me to my main nighttime dude to the morning guys they made already some of what i need for the party.

And my check came back so i got cut a new check for all da money. Mmmmmmmmm...

edit on 30-10-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Did my test in 10 minutes. I studied for 3 days. I think I passed but they move the percentages around so I have to wait until it makes it through midnight computer processing... could be a couple days before it shows up!

Oddly enough the material I studied was how to "meta" all the other crap they made us learn! They basically say, "It cannot be the same for every organization" which made me smile! So I was tested on something that could not be taught! It is mostly for manager of large IT shops anyway. Oh well.

I then went to the other network and did my job in 30 minutes. Then sent out an email and hopped back over here on this network since I can run around checking things out (and drive by post! lol).

You know what would make that kind of lame google glass thing kind of cool? If you have some site (doesn't have to be ATS, but it would be a free to join and share place, so similar), your account has like a blog area. Everything you see at another website could be copied and paced by looking at the article, then placed in your area to share with people who would be interested in the story as well! Add in a playlist, and you got a multimedia surfing da web experience! If you could record music to the site, even better! Let one person record the drums, another sings, another plays bass, and you collaborate your way through crappy version of Sunny Day Real Estate songs! But the "copy what I see" would save typing.

You could also do touch screen version.

Pssssttt! I was being facetious about being "responsible adults"! It is just that I have been elsewhere and the rapport is tricky, tricky, tricky. Its tricky.

Glad your check came in. One day my prince will come! Probably wearing a raspberry beret! Lulz...

new topics

top topics

<< 138  139  140    142  143  144 >>

join