It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 177
<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star
Fin, our darling Kaelci and another member of the shed who we rarely see are getting together. She is from Australia and he is from the U.S. So it's pretty exciting news as they have planned this for quite some time now.

Oh i see. Thank you for the clarification

That seems fantastic!

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

[[[[[[[[B]]]]]]]]

That's great news hunny, you must be thrilled.
(You do know that Dave is a 360 pound Taiwanese lady wrestler with a pink beard and Justin Bieber Tattoo on his forehead, right?)

Gx

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Fin, you are welcome!

Gordi you little brat! LOL

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer
Hahaha!

If there's anything I've learnt during my years on the internet - there's no such thing as a girl on the internet
so, I guess Dave is the one with a surprise awaiting him, haha!

Thank you everyone <3 I am so excited, could barely sleep last night and it's still ages away. But, yay!

*hugs for everyone!*
((and happy coffees!))

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

This may be a silly question, but how tall is Leaf? I don't want to use the wrong descriptors!!

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Good evening Shed-Heads, hope all is well with everyone. If anyone likes movies and you like music too my tip for the day is Baby Driver. Cars, chases, action and music from start to finish. In fact the movie is wound around a person's love of music.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

Congrats on finding that strange little thing called love. Your coffee looks scary to me but maybe that's just my pareidolia playing tricks on me.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hello to all of my fellow Shedlings.

The reason I have been quite the past week is that I spent most of it in the hospital.

Tuesday of last week I had a follow-up appointment with my MD due to twisting an ankle badly a few weeks before that. As I had a heart attack in February my MD ran an EKG. The results of such EKG were described by her as "your heart is very bad, go to the ER, tell them you have AFib"

BTW - AFib is Atrial Fibrillation is irregular heartbeat that can lead to blood clots, strokes, and heart attacks, and such.

The ER visit was complicated due to Hurricane Harvey causing so much flooding that not many medical facilities were running at that time and patients were shuttled to the ones that were operating like the hospital I went to. This meant the wait for a hospital room was 2-3 days and the hospital was having medical supply issues. I was one of the lucky ones that only had to wait about 30 hours on an uncomfortable ER bed before I got a room at the adjoining heart hospital.

I'll explain more about my heart hospital stay when I feel up to it other than to let you know that I had to have my heart shocked in order to get it back to a normal heart beat. I'm now taking a blood thinner and a med that reduces the chance of my heart malfunctioning again.

Edit - I was released late yesterday afternoon.
edit on 9 13 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Oh, that seems serious. I am glad you got released, so it is not that acute emergency anymore. What can i say... take it easy now and rest, but i think that much is obvious to you already.

Get well soon!

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Intangibl3

This may be a silly question, but how tall is Leaf? I don't want to use the wrong descriptors!!

Oh, she is the size of a human. I meant to mention that in the story.

I'll respond to everyone else soon. Very busy right now.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

So sorry to hear about your health problems LFABL ... but the upside is they have you diagnosed properly and on the correct medication.

In my thoughts and prayers ... be well .. and take care of yourself.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Just dropping by to say hi and hello. Hope all is well.

Myself, just been busy with life.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Awesome!! Thanks!

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Hello!

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Blue dude! Our strength is yours and our hearts are with you

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:43 AM
link   

I have been worried about you Blue as you know.

My Mom had Afib and she lived to be to be 92. Careful with those blood thinners, a lot of people have to come off them after a while. You get the rest you need. I hope your Uncle is around to help and keep your Father off your back. Much love and light my friend! We will be thinking of you and praying and sending positive vibes and all of that good stuff. HUGS!

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
Just dropping by to say hi and hello. Hope all is well.

Myself, just been busy with life.

A life? What's that?

Hey, great to finally see you Groot! I mean here instead of facebook. Don't be such a stranger!

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Oh I love Queen!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

I too am sorry to hear you have been having such a hard time of things lately. Thankfully you are now out of the hospital. I don't know much about that of which you speak but was wondering if a pace-maker would be of help? A heart attack sounds terrifying. Relax, gather your strength, we are thinking of you!

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

The air had changed from warm and soothing to bone chilling in a matter of seconds. The pair could see their breath as they exhaled and it mingled with the swirling purple mist and shadows all around them. Night was correct in her assessment of the situation, the beast was not alone and brought with it his soulless companions, from where she did not know. How many would rush against them in the blink of an eye? How many could they handle, even with their masterful battle skills?

In a flurry of thought and concern, the Elf concentrated at the task at hand. She raised her right hand and murmured a spell of the ancients to guard them. A bright flash of light emanated from her hand. She didn't know how long the protection would last, only that momentarily, they were safe. "Get out of the clearing and back into the forest!" she shouted at Lucid. They ran with speed and agility.

As they reached deeper into the forest they could hear a deep voice addressing them. "Here you will find safety from the enemies at hand." They looked about and realized that the voice was from that of a nearby, massive tree. Its' branches spread wide and high towards the open sky. From the trunk there was an arched door that opened slowly allowing them entrance into its' safe abode.

top topics

<< 174  175  176    178  179  180 >>

join