It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 16

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

😕... I can relate to that post at times . Don't know you very well WIS but I offer you many hugs.
Sometimes rain builds up in the rain clouds of our hearts and the tiniest of things can cause all those tears to free themselves. Crying is cathartic.. so let it pour when it has to. You will be tired after , but it is good in the long run to let it out. Hope things improve for you .

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: Night Star
a reply to: Sheye

Hi Sheye! Yes I loved it myself! How are you Hun?

I'm doing fine ... thank you for asking 😁

How are you? I read you had a nice late lunch with your sis ... in a fancy restaurant .. good for you !

Since she wasn't dining out this evening with her Husband she decided to take me somewhere extra special. The place was so elegant and beautiful and the food was out of this world! Had a couple of drinks, great conversation. Wonderful time for me!

I don't get out much so I'm like a little kid all excited and so appreciative for even the smallest of things, never mind such an elegant place.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
OK this is Nights fault, she opened the dam.

Here it comes. Please proceed to your designated life boats. A tidal wave is in motion.
[Edit] Eminent Meteor Impact
I guess I am never going to grow up, because nothing seems to make sense.

I try to adjust,(seven years) I assume people are intelligent and open minded. One should never assume. But....
I assumed because I had such a rich curriculum I would be an asset to this community. Never assume...
But no. Who are you? Who is your family? "OH, No family !!!"
No one cares to hear that I pursued a dream and moved 4000 miles to reach it. Backtracking myself because I was born here. Just a dream.

I am tired of being a stranger. I am lonely and alone.
Hugs please. Just hugs.

Don't tell me to go out and be proactive. People don't make friends with "strangers" single people, they don't go on nature walks, they don't read books or just come over for a chat.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Sometimes rain builds up in the rain clouds of our hearts and the tiniest of things can cause all those tears to free themselves. Crying is cathartic..

Thank you Sheye that was a beautiful allegory, and yes our tears grant us release.
You made me cry a little more, thank you.
You are so kind and no we don't know each other well but The Shed is magical.

I

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You will get an endless supply of hugs here. We love hugs, giving and receiving them.

Here is your friend dining out. LOL Don't know how long I will keep the pic in here though. I hate pictures of myself!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
My Sister tried to get a pic of this light fixture that was in there, but it was dark and didn't come out so great.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

You will get an endless supply of hugs here. We love hugs, giving and receiving them.

Here is your friend dining out. LOL Don't know how long I will keep the pic in here though. I hate pictures of myself!

Awww ... you're so cute Night 😊... nice to put a face to the member . Thanks for posting !

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Your turn!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Adorable pic, hun

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: WalkInSilence
OK this is Nights fault, she opened the dam.

Here it comes. Please proceed to your designated life boats. A tidal wave is in motion.
[Edit] Eminent Meteor Impact
I guess I am never going to grow up, because nothing seems to make sense.

I try to adjust,(seven years) I assume people are intelligent and open minded. One should never assume. But....
I assumed because I had such a rich curriculum I would be an asset to this community. Never assume...
But no. Who are you? Who is your family? "OH, No family !!!"
No one cares to hear that I pursued a dream and moved 4000 miles to reach it. Backtracking myself because I was born here. Just a dream.

I am tired of being a stranger. I am lonely and alone.
Hugs please. Just hugs.

Don't tell me to go out and be proactive. People don't make friends with "strangers" single people, they don't go on nature walks, they don't read books or just come over for a chat.

😕... I'm not sure what to say to cheer your lonesome blues. There is a haunting loniless that can enter into a persons life that can be very hard on the soul .
I am single and alone much of the time ( by choice ) . I have come to prefer solitude and the sweet calm of being alone . I do enjoy spending time with family members maybe a couple times a week , but a romantic relationship seems like too much effort for me , and when I have been in one in recent years , it would in evidently lead to too much drama because of one issue or another.
I'm not one for small talk in social settings , and I pick up way too easily on what people are really thinking and it makes me want to shout at some 😕.
I'm quite happy being alone , maybe communicating online a bit ... and having calm serene surroundings. I love living alone and coming here to my cozy " just me " home.

I guess what I'm trying to say is ... look at all the pluses of being alone .. and maybe you will see solitude as more of a gift that comes with tranquility and a freedom of doing whatever you want in your home.
A friend of mine who's married and has two adult children still at home , was over for tea last week. Her marriage isn't all that, she's tired of kids living at home and everyone sharing a bathroom , and she looked around at my place , and said you're lucky you have this all to yourself. I just looked at her and said " I know".

Sometimes I get lonely WIS , but then I just think of all the negatives there can be with interacting with humans ( not always , but often enough ) and I sit back and thank the Lord that I am blessed to be able to have peaceful solitude.
edit on 15-9-2017 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Your turn!

I' ve tried uploading photos into my account here and had problems or they are sideways . We'll see .

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I envy that you enjoy being alone. I need a lot of time alone, but to live alone would kill me. Our dear Wis is a sensitive soul like so many of us here and I love that she reveals herself, her true self to us. I always feel honored when someone shares of themselves with us here in this magical place. I feel it is best to let things out rather than keep things inside. Keeping things inside can eat away at a person. Sharing our thoughts and feelings is like a breath of fresh air, knowing we can do so freely and without judgement and know that there is soooo much love, compassion and understanding.

I love you all! I really do!

This is the Shed where we come together in good times or bad and I never want that to change.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Oh, looking forward to seeing you my new friend!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

Adorable pic, hun

Wow! Thanks! Almost 60 and...adorable? I'll take it. LOL

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
For Lucid wherever you are.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Dawwwww, there's your adorable face!!!

*ducks back into the bushes*

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

That is lovely, thanks star. Nice pic! In a lot of ways you look like your avatar

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: LucidWarrior

That is lovely, thanks star. Nice pic! In a lot of ways you look like your avatar

It's the wavy golden hair right?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Jiminy, I miss you!!!!!!! Come back!

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

No, it's the set of your eyes, the lines of your face and the way you hold yourself

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join