It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Party on Maxine Waters Lawn!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Taqiya is only for legal proceedings and only in defense of ones life.

I was making a joke, actually mocking the post I was responding to. That said, you're wrong. Taqiya is always permitted when dealing with non-muslims (AKA "infidels") and is allowed by Shia muslims when dealing with other muslims, regardless of defense of life or legal proceedings. In fact, the Quran actually demands it be used, advising followers to outwardly portray friendship to infidels while internally plotting against them.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Private property is just that - private.

I don't like it when people mobbed outside Pence's house or Trump towers, I don't like it when they mass outside private citizens that are outed by leakers, I don't like it outside Water's house. It's mean-spirited and usually generates sympathy for the person being protested more than it promotes the protester's agenda.

Seriously, are you protesting their landscaper?
edit on 25-5-2017 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You are incorrect.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What does any of that have to do with this topic???

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
the massive throng of 10 people were out today protesting in front of the congressmen's house....ooooo, big whup.....I've seen more people waitng for a wallmart to open

10 People by Trumpite math is the BIGGEST DEMONSTRATION IN HISTORY...People as far as the eye could see! And those Arial photos are faked!

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
She is in the top 10 of congress that I just say WTF???? How does person like her get elected for over 25 years???

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

What a bunch of racists!

lol /sarc off!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
She is in the top 10 of congress that I just say WTF???? How does person like her get elected for over 25 years???

One word. California.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: rollanotherone

She is in the top 10 of congress that I j
ust say WTF???? How does person like her get elected for over 25 years???

One word. California.

Very true

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Come on leftys why does a right wing nutjob like me have to come up with the best line of they thread for y'all? Probably the same reason you lost The Great Meme War!

Trump Supporters Show Up At Maxine Water's House And Want To Party Like It's 1859

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite
Dammit, I thought that they were literally on her lawn--I was hoping that my dreams of seeing her come out, shaking a cane, and yelling, "GET OFF MY LAWN!!!," was going to be realized.

*sad*

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This "woman"...and I use that term loosely...is a complete piece of crap that believes she is something no one else seems to believe. That she has some importance. The bile that flows from her gaping, flapping lips is as disgusting as her brain is dumb. I've yet to see a more stupid liberal than her. Most are intelligent and just...evil.

I hope the crowd pissed on her flowers and crapped on her lawn. You know...the flowers and lawn that the taxpayers paid for because if not propped up as yet another black liberal with a voice, she would have been blowing truckers at truck stops.

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION!
edit on 5/26/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Simple. She gets the free from taxpayer money to those who vote for her.
edit on 26-5-2017 by Doctor Smith because: spelling grammar I'm high on dope

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well I guess you guys don't like her.

I think she's good for one thing. Laughter. It's just sad these types always end up in control. These imbeciles are in charge of the country!

Click on this link. They (deep state or other) just censored the video.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-5-2017 by Doctor Smith because: added info

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join