It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporters Party on Maxine Waters Lawn!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Last week, a coalition of Trump supporters, black citizens members of her district, and Mr.Omar Navarro (Republican party candidate for 43rd District and Trump supporter) held a demonstration and campaign rally on Maxine Waters front lawn.

Yes, this is real news...and very good news.
Mainly because Omar is very good candidate.

It took 20 long years, but finally "Mad Maxine" is going to be...IMPEACHED!!!

YT Link
The comments are even more hilarious!
edit on 24-5-2017 by Granite because: added more

+9 more 
posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Bout time someone started bringing the fun to her also.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
the massive throng of 10 people were out today protesting in front of the congressmen's house....ooooo, big whup.....I've seen more people waitng for a wallmart to open

+21 more 
posted on May, 24 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

When is some leftist going to call this a violent riot and have their rights removed?

+5 more 
posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

When is some leftist going to call this a violent riot and have their rights removed?

Don't give her any ideas...she can come up with enough shotty ones of her own.

+4 more 
posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Don't give her any ideas...she can come up with enough shotty ones of her own.

It would not surprise me in the least to see this shut down, have their rights violated, and have the media and all the other pin-headed leftists justify their brown-shirt behavior.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
the massive throng of 10 people were out today protesting in front of the congressmen's house....ooooo, big whup.....I've seen more people waitng for a wallmart to open

And what about Omar?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Good for them for practicing their right to protest, but I remember a thread from a day or two ago where people peacefully walking out on Mike Pence at a Notre Dame commencement speech was met with nothing but disgust by right wing members, now those same ones are applauding these people protesting on someone's front lawn.

My how times have changed around here. "My party does it: awesome! The other party does it: that's so disrespectful!"

Double standards everywhere.

edit on 5/24/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I hope many of the attendees fertilized the lawn, or at least brought their own autonomous irrigation systems to help with turning the green lawn a shade-of-brown

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
While I don't agree with making a statement on someone's front lawn. This omar guy seems to be a good candidate. Here is a link to his pledge.
www.omarnavarro.com...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

How are those two scenarios even the same??

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Good for them for practicing their right to protest, but I remember a thread from a day or two ago where people peacefully walking out on Mike Pence at a Notre Dame commencement speech was met with nothing but disgust by right wing members, now those same ones are applauding these people protesting on someone's front lawn.

My how times have changed around here. "My party does it: awesome! The other party does it: that's so disrespectful!"

Double standards everywhere.

Pretty sure folks were expressing disappointment in the students throwing away something they can never get back...the chance to walk the stage and hear their name called to honor their hard work and sacrifice in graduating. But then based on this comment, I guess accomplishment(s) aren't words understood by one side of the argument...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: RogueWaterC1
While I don't agree with making a statement on someone's front lawn. This omar guy seems to be a good candidate. Here is a link to his pledge.
www.omarnavarro.com...

Precisely!

So good, I will sign=up for passing-out fliers and talking to voters.

+4 more 
posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
When will the National Guard be deployed?

This is clearly the greatest threat to America's security. Greater than the Antifa Anarchist riots by tenfold.

But to be serious I like this stunt (which is what it is if we're honest). I have nothing but contempt for Maxine Waters, and anything that causes her embarrassment or humiliation, no matter how mild, is great.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

As if they really cared about whether some students whom they don't know attended a commencement speech or not. It was clearly about the fact that they walked out on Pence and nothing more from my point of view. Know why I think that? Because if it were Clinton who they walked out on they would have been applauding them.

Like I said:

My side protests: "awesome, good for them!"

The other side protests: "oh my god, how disrespectful!"

+3 more 
posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So?

I don't think anyone said they shouldn't protest, only that the protest was stupid.

We are still allowed to criticize, aren't we?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: essentialtremors

They're comparable because they're both forms of protest.

One had people walking out peacefully without any commotion, the other has people harassing someone on their own property so I can see why you're confused as to how they're comparable in that regard.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Which is worse, standing in someone's front yard and harassing them or people silently walking out of a speech without any kind of commotion?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If they aren't trespassing then...

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: DBCowboy

Which is worse, standing in someone's front yard and harassing them or people silently walking out of a speech without any kind of commotion?

Worse?

Neither. They are both forms of protest.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join