It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I wasn't referring to forms of killing, just ridiculous belief in things which cannot be verified.

Fair enough buddy. Fair enough.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I'm not bothered.

It is quite interesting to see. I try not to take sides and just look out for information.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catalina22
a reply to: UKTruth

or perhaps ask it again

yes and... why? You have been asked it already.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak
Islam is intolerant. Islam is hateful, Islam is supremacist, Islam is mysoginst, homophobic and every other anti-society attitude that exists

so is Christianity

But let's follow the gutless left, import MORE islam, because it's not all muslims
yes and
throw out the christians too because they are a faith that is supremacist, misogynist, homophobic and hideously judgmental and anti-openminded thought process
even though it's not all christians

just saying

edit on 2352017 by Catalina22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Islam is intolerant. Islam is hateful, Islam is supremacist, Islam is mysoginst, homophobic and every other anti-society attitude that exists

so is Christianity

But let's follow the gutless left, import MORE islam, because it's not all muslims
yes and
throw out the christians too because they are a faith that is supremacist, misogynist, homophobic and hideously judgmental and anti-openminded thought process

just saying

yes and.. Christianity is really not the problem we face today of kids being blown up, so your comparison is rather irrelevant.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

or perhaps ask it again

yes and... why? You have been asked it already.

yes, and....so, it's beneath you to repeat a thought aimed at conversation/dialogue??

?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

The old testament was people living over 2000 years ago.

The new testament is the covenant we're to follow. Stop being a lukewarm person.

You did not read my post as I answered your previous question already.

And to answer your other question, no, they're not hypocrites ACCORDING TO THEIR OWN TEACHINGS. Their imager, I even put it in caps for you, how nice of me, no?

I do have a problem with liberals yes, their brains have been turned to mush and if I tell one of those nansy pansy, bottom feeders the sky is green they'll believe me or say some asinine shiz like "Well it's green to you"...

They have a problem with absolutes and authority, which means I have a big problem with them. So yes, I dislike most liberally minded people, they're easy to lie to and have no grasp on their own absolutes. Why do you think the Soviets loved them so much? They're easy prey for any ideology.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

True, not many Christians blowing themselves up, and I'm on the fence as I don't believe in any deities.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

christianity is not being practiced when children are having acid poured down their throats or starving to death or living in refugee tent camps and refused admission to a place that is capable of protecting and feeding them

link   
a reply to: 23432

I do agree with the direction you're pointing though. This whole terrorist thing isn't just some people getting all hyped up on their Quaran and deciding that it makes so much sense that they're going to go kill some people now.

They are being radicalized by people with an agenda and I'm talking about people outside their mosques. This just feels like a massive psy-op black project in too many ways to be simply religious nuttery.

These people are being trained and organized. That requires institutions, money, a coordinated effort by various groups, etc. etc.

There is some political force behind this in training, equipment, arms, etc. Way more than just some radical believers.

link   
a reply to: Catalina22

You're doing exactly what the idiots do.

Explain in detail how Christ is hateful.

He culminated Gods plan perfectly and is the imager for us Christians who aren't hypocrites.

Explain to me IN DETAIL how Christ is hateful, seeing as he was perfect in Gods eyes, then we'll talk further. If you can't I suggest you hold your stupidity.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Well it sure seems like that's what you're saying. But it's good to know that you aren't.

So you agree that not all muslims are bad then??
Yes, not all are bad, not all nazis were bad.

Islam is bad, hateful, supremacist and intolerant

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

christianity is not being practiced when children are having acid poured down their throats or starving to death or living in refugee tent camps and refused admission to a place that is capable of protecting and feeding them

Thats absurd. There are plenty of Christians living in some of the very same places the Muslims are.

They have been deemed the most persecuted religion in the world. Here is a link from far left HuffPo

n early November, German Chancellor Angela Merkel declared that Christianity is “the most persecuted religion in the world.” Although met with predictable criticism, Rupert Short’s recent research report for Civitas UK confirms Merkel’s claim — we may not want to hear it, but Christianity is in peril, like no other religion. While this is a contest no one wants to win, Short shows that “Christians are targeted more than any other body of believers.” Short is the author of the recently published Christianophobia: A Faith Under Attack. He is concerned that “200 million Christians (10 percent of the global total) are socially disadvantaged, harassed or actively oppressed for their beliefs.”

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Despite this, many more Islamic refugees are taken in than Christian ones.

edit on 23-5-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

I did not and would never say jesus was hateful because as far as I believe he was not

my post was about how self describing christians behave not about how jesus behaved

i think he was prob very cool and forgiving
the people who pretend to be cool like he was are posers

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

so is Christianity

yes and

just saying
Care to post a video of someone driving over dozens of people with a vehicle or blowing them up while screaming Christ is great?

I can GUARANTEE liberals would not be defending Christianity if the roles were reserved and it were Christians committing terrorist attacks every other day.

edit on 23-5-2017 by ker2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

What does it mean to be lukewarm???

I see. So you're superior to liberals are you??? How very christian of you BTW.

Maybe there are problems with absolutes and authority though. Funny how you say they're easy to lie to when you're the one so willing to believe whatever some alleged authority tell you to believe. Sort of like a child does. Not actually figuring things out for themselves and all. Just living life being told what to do.

I can see you and I probably won't agree too often. I'd say that doesn't stop us from talking or being friends but you've already established you have a problem with people like me. So maybe we don't need to discuss anything else past this point.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010

so is Christianity

yes and

just saying
Care to post a video of someone driving over dozens of people with a vehicle or blowing them up while screaming Christ is great?

I can GUARANTEE liberals would not be defending Christianity if the rolls were reserved and it were Christians committing terrorist attacks every other day.

They know the trth.

Tell me why all of these super tolerant liberals media outlets were afraid to show the pictures of Mohammad that Charlie Hebdo published, but wouldn't bat an eye to show any image of any other deity?

They know the answer, they are just trying to lie to themselves.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: mOjOm

Well it sure seems like that's what you're saying. But it's good to know that you aren't.

So you agree that not all muslims are bad then??
Yes, not all are bad, not all nazis were bad.

Islam is bad, hateful, supremacist and intolerant

But if that were true there wouldn't be nice normal Muslims. Or do some just ignore all that stuff. Because I know nice normal muslims who follow Islam but don't follow the hateful Islam you mention.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Thats absurd. There are plenty of Christians living in some of the very same places the Muslims are.

like on my block and in my neighborhood

They have been deemed the most persecuted religion in the world.

Here is a link from far left HuffPo

n early November, German Chancellor Angela Merkel declared that Christianity is “the most persecuted religion in the world.” Although met with predictable criticism, Rupert Short’s recent research report for Civitas UK confirms Merkel’s claim — we may not want to hear it, but Christianity is in peril, like no other religion. While this is a contest no one wants to win, Short shows that “Christians are targeted more than any other body of believers.” Short is the author of the recently published Christianophobia: A Faith Under Attack. He is concerned that “200 million Christians (10 percent of the global total) are socially disadvantaged, harassed or actively oppressed for their beliefs.”

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Despite this, many more Islamic refugees are taken in than Christian ones.

why should one or the other get preference

refugees from war locations need help regardless of their religious beliefs
if they have any
people who are not killing other people deserve help

edit on 2352017 by Catalina22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

why should one or the other get preference

refugees from war locations need help regardless of their religious beliefs
if they have any
people who are not killing other people deserve help

They shouldn't.

You were implying that the reason that Islamic terrorism is much more common is that they live in worse situations.

I showed that isn't the case.

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join