It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Probably second or third generation.
It seems to be a pattern with radical types. They get indoctrinated about how wonderful their parents homeland was and resent the English way of life, romanticising their ME roots.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Really??? You just seem to really be looking to fight with someone here aren't you??

I almost feel special you picked me out of everyone.

But you'll have to do better than this to get me going.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catalina22
a reply to: UKTruth

kindly repeat the question

yes and... you replied to the very question, without an answer though. Perhaps go back and read it?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
"What's the motive"? I hear screamed from the gutless left

Well leftists, the motive is NOT what you claim it to be, the motive is what the actual attackers claim it to be, and it's the SAME EVERY SINGLE TIME

The motive is the quran, the motive is Mohammed's teachings, the motive is islam

Persecute nazis because they're intolerant but refuse to persecute muslims for the exact same reason

"It's not all muslims", it wasn't all nazis either.

Islam is intolerant. Islam is hateful, Islam is supremacist, Islam is mysoginst, homophobic and every other anti-society attitude that exists

But let's follow the gutless left, import MORE islam, because it's not all muslims

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Army to start patrolling UK streets
www.google.co.uk... est-news-a7752336.html%3famp#ampshare=http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/manchester-bombing-critical-terrorist-threat-theresa-may-upgrades -from-severe-latest-news-a7752336.html
edit on 23-5-2017 by AnthonyDavidson because: Spelling correction

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Maybe we all calm down a bit and quit all the snarkiness.
We aren't going to "solve" terrorism on an ATS thread and there's not much new information coming out on any news streams at the moment.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

I see Muslims almost daily where I live. I even did some concrete work for some of them at their mosque a while back. They weren't terrorists or Radicals. They treated us as normal as anyone else. We even talked to their women who were going in and out and nobody freaked out or anything.

I see them shopping sometimes. I've seen them on the bus. I see them in the mall. They aren't terrorists or radicals. They keep to themselves usually. They smile when you smile or say hello when you say hello.

So if their all Terrorists how do you explain them???

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I see Muslims almost daily where I live. I even did some concrete work for some of them at their mosque a while back. They weren't terrorists or Radicals. They treated us as normal as anyone else. We even talked to their women who were going in and out and nobody freaked out or anything.

I see them shopping sometimes. I've seen them on the bus. I see them in the mall. They aren't terrorists or radicals. They keep to themselves usually. They smile when you smile or say hello when you say hello.

So did someone say they were all terrorists????

Strange, I never seen that comment.

They ALL follow the Quran and the Quran is hateful

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Did you insult Mohammed in front of them?

link   

The killer was certainly not Christian, Hindu, Sikh, or Buddhist.
It's been a while since those faith groups have used suicide bombers on kids.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
Maybe we all calm down a bit and quit all the snarkiness.
We aren't going to "solve" terrorism on an ATS thread and there's not much new information coming out on any news streams at the moment.

Try not to take any of it personally. In fact, look at it like a conspiracy. Which it is actually. Remember the members and their posts and you'll see a pattern. There is an agenda happening which they are pushing. They troll boards like this and have a fairly consistent pattern going. Hating Liberals, Muslims, etc. Keep watch and just observe it for a while. It's all part of some plan and agenda which has become very clear now.

But don't let them bother you. That's another tactic as well. But it's interesting to watch and make note of.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

The killer was certainly not Christian, Hindu, Sikh, or Buddhist.
It's been a while since those faith groups have used suicide bombers on kids.

Na, we, us supposed christians just use tech to deliver our barbaric message.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Well it sure seems like that's what you're saying. But it's good to know that you aren't.

So you agree that not all muslims are bad then??

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

I'm atheist fella.
I think all religions are equally ridiculous.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

or perhaps ask it again

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Did you insult Mohammed in front of them?

No, why would I do that???

If you go around insulting people to their face for no reason they usually get pissed off about it. That goes for anyone, not just muslims.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I'm atheist fella.

One mans MOAB is another mans suicide belt.

link   

link   

I'm atheist fella.

Oh good. Another person of reason.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I wasn't referring to forms of killing, just ridiculous belief in things which cannot be verified.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join