It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud Bangs heard in Manchester UK

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Yet oddly enough the amount of hate being directed toward the Left seems to be the most hate around these days.

You seem to have plenty of hate directed at them as well as others based upon your opinions for the most part.

Does it seem strange to you that some Christians are on the left too and yet you're claiming they hate Christians and morality???

That makes for one serious contradiction of logic right there doesn't it???

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose

While Shoebat is a douche, he has merely spoken words, and as hateful and ignorant as those words may be he has not killed anyone, nor has anyone who listens to them mass murdered anyone.

Shouldn't the same apply to everyone else too??

Only blame the ones who actually act out in violence is what you're saying right.

So why so much anger toward Islam?? Until each person acts violently we shouldn't be blaming the "words" in some book for the problems or those who just speak those words allowed, right???

Because that's not what I'm seeing.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432
Christian Activist Ted Shoebat: Ariana Gr
ande’s Slutty Pro-Sodomite Fans Got What They Deserved [VIDEO]

May 23, 2017 Christianists, Extremists

Christian activist Ted Shoebat, who regularly calls for the genocide of all LGBT people and pretty much anybody else that irritates him, has similar feelings about the murdered fans of Ariana Grande. Kyle Mantyla reports at Right Wing Watch:

Shoebat, who was featured in a radically anti-gay documentary in 2015 along with various Religious Right activists and Republican elected officials, declared that he has no sympathy for those who were killed or injured because they are all “sodomites-lovers” and “sluts.”

“I really have no sympathy for these people,” he said. “The people who died, the people who were injured, the people who were scared out of their minds, who ran away [screaming], I really don’t care. The types of people who go to these concerts are the same types of people who are responsible for the degeneracy that you see in society.”

“They go to these concerts dressed up as whores, dressed up as sluts, they’re pro-sodomite, they’re pro-divorce, they’re pro-infidelity,” Shoebat said. “They want evil, they want decay, they want sodomy, they want Sodom and Gomorrah.”

Shoebat has also called for the executions of Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Ann Coulter, Milo Yiannopolous, and other high-profile figures. He also lavished praise on the Pulse massacre terrorist, but chastised the killer for usurping the rightful privilege of the government to execute homosexuals.

While Shoebat is a douche, he has merely spoken words, and as hateful and ignorant as those words may be he has not killed anyone, nor has anyone who listens to them mass murdered anyone.

There are 1000's of mercenaries who are killing in the name Christianity too .

For example in Central Africa Christians are killling muslims en masse or in Asia , Asians are killing muslims indiscriminately too .

Your perspective is skewed unfortunately .

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Isn't sad how Islam has gotten out of hand.
Instead of talking about Nakhsibendi or Thorium,
the Evil of this world is now dictating our dialog.
Maybe I went to far about radiating the cancer, but
right now, we have to "kick Ramses's butt."
I haven't seen Turkey go after Iran for their direct involvement in terrorism.
Until the Muslim countries join together and remove their blight, they are all going to be viewed as one.
Perhaps my grandchildren will be singing songs
about the muslim defeat to my Great Great grandchildren.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: mOjOm

a reply to: Breakthestreak

Well it sure seems like that's what you're saying. But it's good to know that you aren't.

So you agree that not all muslims are bad then??
Yes, not all are bad, not all nazis were bad.

Islam is bad, hateful, supremacist and intolerant

But if that were true there wouldn't be nice normal Muslims. Or do some just ignore all that stuff. Because I know nice normal muslims who follow Islam but don't follow the hateful Islam you mention.
Just like nazis, not all were bad.

Only a true Muslim follows the Quran to the letter, which is what isis do. They're the true Muslims

And your ok with this.

The problem is, the left ARE ok with the hate and extreme intolerance of islam, it's astounding.

On one hand they "claim" to stand for equal rights, freedom of choice and expression and religion, tolerance of others etc

Then they defend islam

I think it's an IQ thing

No, it is NOT an IQ thing. I work side by side with muslim physicians in civilian hospitals and they are very bright.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Christian activist Ted Shoebat, who regularly calls for the genocide of all LGBT people and pretty much anybody else that irritates him, has similar feelings about the murdered fans of Ariana Grande. Kyle Mantyla reports at Right Wing Watch:

Shoebat, who was featured in a radically anti-gay documentary in 2015 along with various Religious Right activists and Republican elected officials, declared that he has no sympathy for those who were killed or injured because they are all “sodomites-lovers” and “sluts.”

“I really have no sympathy for these people,” he said. “The people who died, the people who were injured, the people who were scared out of their minds, who ran away [screaming], I really don’t care. The types of people who go to these concerts are the same types of people who are responsible for the degeneracy that you see in society.”

“They go to these concerts dressed up as whores, dressed up as sluts, they’re pro-sodomite, they’re pro-divorce, they’re pro-infidelity,” Shoebat said. “They want evil, they want decay, they want sodomy, they want Sodom and Gomorrah.”

Shoebat has also called for the executions of Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Ann Coulter, Milo Yiannopolous, and other high-profile figures. He also lavished praise on the Pulse massacre terrorist, but chastised the killer for usurping the rightful privilege of the government to execute homosexuals.

For example in Central Africa Christians are killling muslims en masse or in Asia , Asians are killing muslims indiscriminately too .

This should be in the dictionary next to false equivalency.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Who are we kidding, the rape and pimping of thousands of children was brushed aside as cultural misunderstanding.

The UK is done is done. Next stop the rest of western civilization.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I find it humorous that this conversation devolved into the usual suspects defending a religion/ideology that has been at war with the modern world since before the battery was invented. The United States navy and subsequently the US marines were formed as a direct result of Muslim violence. To blame America, or even Russia for their zealous acts, is both ignorant and appalling.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I think the member meant that there are many on the left that are total dunces,not Muslims.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
So sad.

More than 24 hours on, desperate families still search forlornly for their missing mothers, sisters, sons and daughters who disappeared in bomb chaos

Hundreds of innocent people have died in terror attacks across France, Germany and the UK over the past 18 months. Enough is enough.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: User1138

That article wont change the minds of these 'cultural marxists'.

The west is so patriarchal and oppressive, and Islam is so persecuted against that they just need housing and protecting. Hell we'll even pretend they're children is it means we can help another, helpless, poor, homeless immigrant.

The level of stupidity floating around these boards at this time is mind bending and scary. People will try to justify anything! Literally anything.

As long as they're fighting that 'patriarchy'......

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Jihad Report
April, 2017

Attacks 165
Killed 1336
Injured 946
Suicide Blasts 30
Countries 25
List of Attacks

Jihad Report
May 13, 2017 -
May 19, 2017

Attacks 55
Killed 313
Injured 242
Suicide Blasts 12
Countries 15

It's not just the UK you know........... Islam is everywhere.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: Konduit

Jihad Report
May 13, 2017 -
May 19, 2017

Attacks 55
Killed 313
Injured 242
Suicide Blasts 12
Countries 15

It's not just the UK you know........... Islam is everywhere.

No those numbers are Buddhists terrorists right?

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Luceononuro
I find it humorous that this conversation devolved into the usual suspects defending a religion/ideology that has been at war with the modern world since before the battery was invented. The United States navy and subsequently the US marines were formed as a direct result of Muslim violence. To blame America, or even Russia for their zealous acts, is both ignorant and appalling.

Without getting into the nitty gritty of whose to blame:

At the end of the day it's the murderous death cult that is Daesh/ISIS. The buck stops with them. And they in that form certainly haven't been around since before the battery was invented.

You can't fight hate with hate.

The more that people vilify people for their personal beliefs, the more likely we will see more individuals further alienated to the point of going over to the open arms of Daesh and their ilk and be brainwashed into committing atrocities.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Luceononuro

If you don't laugh, you cry, am I right? This is why I call these people a collective hive mind death cult. This war has been going on for thousands of years and they're getting upset because we have the biggest guns and the best tech. Pick a side, people are dieing. Our success as a civilization forfeits our rights to live without fear? Who gives a sh!t about the past or these people. Just keep em' out, they're from a different time in history, they do not compute. Also do you know why you do not see that many actual refugee attackers? it's because they are stopped by military/police know how they know who's dangerous? A list of religious extremests.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Oh yeah.

I call them the easternly swayed board of accidental deaths.

That way I don't have to call it what it actually is see. Then the problem will eventually just go away. Honestly it will, ESPECIALLY if we ignore it.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

The lovely cycle of revenge.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I went through the Finnish military system when i was 18. Every man has to serve either in the army or civil service. I went with the flow, the majority, to the army and served 9 months and got my military pass and went back home to go on with my life. Later on my ideologies changed into something that can loosely be described as "hippie nonsense" so i decided to leave the Finnish army reserves. Had to spend 5 days at the civil service training center but that was cool and they paid me a bit for it. Anyway, during those five days i got a hold of a book which name can be translated to "The pacifist handbook" Went home, read it all. And then started thinking about the power of pacifism against a force like ISIS.

It won't work. My conclusion about my experiences regarding what i just wrote is that pacifism is good, but not always applicable. It demands some positive human emotions running in the heads of the receiving part. Like love, empathy, respect for freedom and individual rights. ISIS wants to destroy the people and culture of the west and if we send them help and gifts they will laugh at us and keep on doing horrifying stuff i don't need to remind you of.

I send my love and empathy to Manchester now. I would pray but it always affects me negatively and i am scared that it will do that to others too. Just whispering an almost silent message into the morning spring breeze and genuinely hope that the ones harmed by this terror act will one day find peace within themselves and the community around them.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Does it seem strange to you that some Christians are on the left too and yet you're claiming they hate Christians and morality???

Only around 2% of the population are atheists, which means a large amount of Democrats are religious. From my perspective, it looks a lot like the Democrats are the ones following the path of Jesus, not the Republicans. I could go on about this.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake

Only around 2% of the population are atheists, which means a large amount of Democrats are religious. From my perspective, it looks a lot like the Democrats are the ones following the path of Jesus, not the Republicans. I could go on about this.

People from all sides can follow jesus or not. I don't think either side has a monopoly on being "Christ like"

But by know means do I feel the policies of the Democratic party are more Christ like.

On economic polices, Jesus preached charity, not wealth confiscation.

Don't think Jesus would have been high on abortion.

Jesus would not have been a fan of identity politics at all.

But in truth, he would probably just be disgusted with 99.9% of all politicians regardless of ideology.

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join