It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I'm looking out for the end of the world! What's signs should I be looking out for?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

yes thats what i want to say, can never find those words though

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
We still have a good 10 million years before the next wipe of life on earth by an asteroid...but then it might be next week. Either way not much to do about it...

edit on 21-5-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Therefore, know that the LORD your God, He *is* God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and mercy with them that love Him and keep His commandments, to a thousand generations. (Deuteronomy 7:9 [MKJV])

Get calculator.

Biblical generation = 40 years

1000 X 40 = 40,000 years.

And relax.

[5] Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me;
[6] And shewing mercy unto thousands [generations] of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

(Exodus 20:5-6 [KJV])

Relax more.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
The four horsemen
(

Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Ole Anderson, Tully Blanchard

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
End of the world.

The signs?

Sun running out of fuel and transitions into a red giant in (say) 5 billion years time. The world will be eaten up. Gone. No more.

The question is whether humankind will survive the next 1,000 years, let alone five billion.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
A Global Islamic Caliphate.... the Caliph himself.... and the sudden appearance of the Mahdi

not ISIS as a caliphate, but a Peacemaker Caliph, probably from Turkey instead of the radical leadership of today from the Wahabbi sect in Saudi Arabia

the Zionists will not be deceived but will be silenced, the force of Islam will merge with a form of universal-Christians/Hindu

...and in likkity-split the Abomination-of-Desolation will be set up on Holy Ground (meaning Jerusalem the city)

edit on st31149540523721202017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The end of the world comes for everyone and everything eventually.

Just because people or things might be gone doesn't make it the end of the world, and the world is just a giant recycling system anyway...

Nothing ever really ends, it just changes form.

Order to entropy until the energy to rearrange things is exhausted, and it is said that energy cannot be destroyed, so it would seem things will just keep changing on for as long as it goes on.

From my studies, I have found religious explanations to be nothing more than an excuse for people to keep acting like assholes and be forgiven for it.

The explanation of reality and "stuff" through a religious lens will make it abundantly clear that religion is utter nonsense "if one has eyes to see"...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RudeCherub

40,000 years huh? so that means we have 36,000 left or so?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

If you look at my signature and take the time to understand what it really means, I'd say when everyone around you has an epiphany that we are all the same, be it white, black, rich, poor, smart, stupid. That mindset should come nanoseconds before instant vaporization.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

One sign would be when you (old/young/rich/poor/free/prisoner) cannot buy or sell, anything, unless you are a part of a system that secretly rejects the word of Christ whilst overtly convincing you it is divinely inspired.

Look out for such a system, or signs of it's existence.

"For the people will serve IT, it will not serve them."

Our enslavement isn't the end of the world, it's just a temporary # era, ended by glorious liberation.

The end of the world, relatively, is a fire in the sky.

Like the dinosaurs, a 3km wide asteroid traveling approx. 100k mph impacting the ocean, creating 1000 foot tsunamis and a fire shockwave that decimates a 2000 mile diameter area...

Well, some survive, but thats my guess as to a technical "end of the world." Coincidentally, the above poster suggested 40000 more years. Well, my thought was that in 42000 ad this asteroid or object impacts.

By then we should have technology to prevent such an event...should.
edit on 21-5-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
Serious answers only please.

And I'm thinking more along the lines of what I should look out for religiously (from the bible) and if anything has happened (came true) in the last five years?

A few of the comment's came from utter idiot's attacking you because of your belief and trying to mock you.

First in the Bible you shall not know the time, not the hour or the moment but look to Jerusalem when ALL the great army's are surrounding it not just a few mission's playing political patsy with other states and regional politics.
Look for a mark in the hand that without which no one can buy or sell so global banking ruling the world is a good start.
These are not the end of the world however only the cataclysmic period and the time's leading up to it before a change.

When Jesus return's you will see him, even if your body is long gone, every eye shall see him and he will come back as he left with cloud's, think special clouds not made of water but of spirit but as to that I can only assume some kind of inter-dimensional excitation of particles as the spirit's bring this dimension into there own causing the particles to appear hazy and like mist, remember he said God is a spirit but I am guessing a little as to the form of those cloud's as they could also be simply rain - the sky went dark - when he died perhaps as a cleaning of the world and blood then pure water flowed from his side when he was pierced by the roman lance.

On a more secular note if anyone knew look for major government's in the most advanced nation's suddenly becoming hard to contact because they will either be in there underground bunkers (and they shall say to the hill's fall on us) or attempting to escape in whatever manner of secret contrivance powered by stolen Tesla and Schaoburger energy generation system's which they should have allowed the world to have a long time ago, except they are greedy scum whom want to control power and patent's so that they can keep you in slavery bound by money and do not want a utopia to exist ever as that would put them out of business so watch there secret space ports for a sudden exodus as they try to escape what they simply can not escape even if they were able to fly to the edge of the universe fool's that they are.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I recommend checking out Guy McPherson and his theory that abrupt climate change will make the Earth largely uninhabitable in ten years or less. There are some great, recent videos on YouTube.
edit on 22-5-2017 by AllanBlank because: Reovie a bad link.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The main sign: Martial Law imposed worldwide.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

If I'm looking out for the end of the world! What's signs should I be looking out for?

Look for these kinds of signs:

But avoid this sign at all cost!!!

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432
Sun will rise from the West.

As far as I know the text says the Sun will rise IN West. Look at what happened in the springtime in the holy year of punk, 1976. There was a certain comet in the near proximity of the Sun at dawn. The name of that comet (it was named after its discoverer) was Comet West. The Sun literally rose in West. See en.wikipedia.org...

Comets were seen as bad omens in the old days, and what badder omen than signalling the end of the world?

However, this is extra-Biblical (the OP asked for Biblical signs) and originates in the Islamic library called Hadith or perhaps in the Koran (I'm not sure).
edit on 5-6-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

For anybody who is interested, see this chart, none of this has happened yet, and will take place in the future, please read the supporting scriptures that support what is stated.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10-6-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

And I'm thinking more along the lines of what I should look out for religiously (from the bible) and if anything has happened (came true) in the last five years?

Revelation has more of this than all of the rest of the scriptures. The next happening that we should be aware of is what Revelation shows as the Great Tribulation or as the scriptures describe as Jacob's Trouble. This is the era of tribulation when all ruling nations will organize a one world organization to govern all people. This is the primary battle going on right now between most all civilized nations known as the one world government.

According to the author of Revelation, this will happen sooner or later and when it does come into power then there will be an era of great slaughter and wrath poured out from god upon both man and earth. After this period of tribulation is completed is when God will gather his justified people from this earth and give them their portion in His kingdom. This is called the first of resurrections [gatherings].

Then Jesus who has reestablished His place with the Father will return as The Word Of God and rule the world for one thousand years. After this one thousand years is completed is when all of the living people on this earth will perish and the entire universe will be dissolved. These that are in this last gathering [Resurrection] will then face judgement.

As you can understand, that we have a long time before the world will end. At the very least 1,000 years. So I would say that the one world Government will be the next great event to look for and according to Revelation it will happen.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

First “Jacob’s Lambs” in 2,000 Years Born in Israel, Heralding Return of Biblical Identity

Read more at www.breakingisraelnews.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   

If the Revelation of John is authentic God-inspired book, as the Christians believe (although its author is not necessarily John the apostle), then we have to have celestial events like asteroids, comets, solar hyperactivity, then Locusts (aliens?), then mega wars of 200 mln, before the arrival of the antichrist and before the Second coming of Jesus Christ.

If it is symbolic, or if it is written by someone inspired but not apostle John and not God-inspired book equal to the other prophetic books (the Apocalypse was canonized century later), then we have to adopt a a wider view of the so called End times, letting the option of symbolic fulfillment and interpretation of what is what. Because none of the prophets in the Old Testament and New testament used the vocabulary of our times. Even Jesus when speaking in the Gospels of Matthew and Luke about the End times, uses the words of His time. Moreover, His words were not recorded by the apostles on the spot, rather put on papirii two centuries later by the disciples of the disciples of the disciples...

In 20th century, Fatima comes into the scene. Approved officially by the Catholic church, Fatima became a focal point of contemporary prophecy. A punishment of the world, assumed to be inside the so called Third secret and never officially revealed (instead a "vision" of Lucia was declasified), should happen before a promised Era of peace. One may interpret that as man-made WW3, as celestial cataclysm, and very logically IMO as ET contact to spare part of population.

It is a pity those in the know prefer their narrow domination interests, or even personal interests to grab power (cardinal Bertone one of the few who knows the real text, allegedly promised to reveal it IF he would be elected Pope). That only shows how much is at stake. The 100th anniversary that completes this October 13, 2017, should see its fulfillment according to some figures, such as Benedict 16th, Malachi Martin, exorhist Gabriele Amorth, and the Neues Europa version published in 1970s.

Having all that in mind, I'd expect a non-literal fulfillment of the Holy books and contemporary prophecies, with very likely ET manifestation giving new way to that part of humanity that wants to choose it. Whether the earth will burn, as the New testament books speak about, or whether it will take more measured big enough war but not end of the world, as the prophecy of Ezekiel speaks (38-39, followed by God's city) seems only time can tell. Both views have their pros and cons, their heated supporters and deniers. "Antichrist" becomes the usual offence of anyone in politics and religion who rises above the others and offers something new. Thus, if a Jewish messiah comes from a spaceship, he would be certainly called antichrist by fundamental groupings, even if he proves to be descendant of Jesus Christ (another taboo topic that finds its place in the non-canonical banned books). if a pope acknowledges extraterrestrials, he would be called antichrist. If the American or the Russian presidents do that, they will be called antichrist. And what if one of those is the real man pf perdition? I hope God will give us wisdom at that time, especially if we have been offerred a way out, also known as Rapture by the many protestant churches. For me, the Rapture can happen only via spaceships, as in Ezekiel 1, and not by free flight in the air as depicted on pictures inspired by religious feelings but having very little with reality.
edit on 13-6-2017 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join