It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I'm looking out for the end of the world! What's signs should I be looking out for?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
No one is "persecuting" the churches as you are suggesting.

I know. That's why I'm not expecting the end of the world in the near future.
Where did I suggest it was happening now?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
We have 7.5 billion people in the world. My faith is the world is never going to end. People just love to copulate too much. There just way too many beautiful girls needed to be seeded for making more babies. Babies are great! There's nothing sweeter and more beautiful than a little girl giving a big hug. Why would anyone want to make the children of the world cry in misery? I don't care how religious you think you are. Wishing misery on children by declaring the end of the world is really sick. It's funny how people who claim to have the most morals have the least. It's funny how people who claim they worship a God of love have no compassion for other people.

Children are too sacred. And people will continue to copulate. The world is not going to end anytime soon.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

I think all the signs are superstitious mumbo jumbo.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

This year the end of the world party is September 23rd

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Maybe the Jesus story was made in the Stars 7000 years ago, and it is going to happen again......many conspiracies are pointing to this one..... September 23rd is the new big end of the world event, till the next one!!
answersingenesis.org...

in not a bible guy, but this article explains a lot, about the question of your OP
edit on 21-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

This year the end of the world party is September 23rd

23 skidoo!

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Yup, maybe Damascus becoming a ruinous heapin a day or an hour, idk....

Then the pre Armageddon nuc war that stays over in Jordan......Scripture has two big wars.....Armageddon is number two in the line.....God Magog is first in line.

Mainly, the Day of the Lord is the biggy,.....when night comes.....the verse , night cometh ....when it's too late to do works.....at that point you want a rapore with God because you will be screaming otherwise, due to they realization that God is real and you have not connected to Him.....screaming not because of anything other than He is obvious and He is moving in your life
edit on 21-5-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
Serious answers only please.

And I'm thinking more along the lines of what I should look out for religiously (from the bible) and if anything has happened (came true) in the last five years?

The central thing to watch for is the polluting of the 'temple'.

For the 'physical temple', this was polluted by idols/ statues. Seeing a statue is probably the biggest signifier of this literal temple 'pollution'. The Catholics have the Fatima statues, Orthodox Christians worship idols in the form of icons & statues, and various consumer products are worshiped, but a statue will be a big sign. Something with positive connotations also on the level of a Statue of Liberty.

or

Pollution of the metaphorical temple, your body. 1) first convince people there are 'aliens'. 2) sell the idea that mixing alien DNA with your DNA will turn you into a superhero to escape the destruction of the world. (really just the Alien movie franchise idea mixed with Spiderman - ie, Alien DNA turns people into super-soldiers / 'face huggers' are 'spiders from Mars'

or both: mandatory worship of a statue of an alien DNA super-soldier

first thing to watch for: Putin, Netanyahu, or Trump getting 'cut off' /receive a mortal head wound on dusk Aug 12, 2017 www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

A world that conforms more and more toward one standard in many things. This strangely will start with a move to embrace all things. This is not contrary but basic to turning everything into ONE.

Real challenge to independence on all levels personal and national. World will not tolerate non-conformity.

Your day to day world will be more and more controlled by forces outside of nature and yourself.....and its bad already. Mostly economic......but you might be amazed what sorts of books have found their way to the dis-guarded/for sale section of the public library.

Booming international economy and trade. Big eaters, big epicureans, adventurers ect.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432
Sun will rise from the West.

dude, you've just skipped right to the final part lool

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Luke 9:27
I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God

Hint…this has nothing to do with certain Disciples living for a very very lonnnnggg time lol

Men distorted Jesus true message through a lack of understanding…And they took the warring prophecies of a Messiah figure which didn’t get fulfilled from the Old Testament and assumed Jesus must be coming back to fulfil them later, because he didn’t fulfil them first time around…

Problem is, those end time prophecies, didn’t fit Jesus character the first time around…which is why the second time around isn’t going to happen…

The second coming was really a coded truth about the return of “The Son” or the “Christ in YOU” returning to all people.

Don’t look for outward signs…Believe in yourself and seek the Real Truth…

- JC

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Why spend your life looking for the end ? Just live your life until the end. Its more fun that way then spending years looking for something that tells you when where and why only to be disappointed when another "sign" passes. It states in the Bible:

But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Matthew 24:36

So yes in the last five years that verse has come true as it has for a very long time. Our end could come at any time and that doesn't mean its the end of the world. A bus could flatten me tomorrow, my world ends but it goes on for others so no man knows the answer to your question and many have wasted the only life they have in trying to find an answer.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE

originally posted by: 23432
Sun will rise from the West.

dude, you've just skipped right to the final part lool

We are in final times , the end is nigh , I tell you !!!

Others I heard ;

Women outnumber men and act like men ...... Check .

Arabs will race eact other to build towers in the desert ..... Check .

People will look but won't see ....... Check .

Satan (666) will be everywhere and prominent .....Check .

All armies of the World will have gathered at the gates of Megiddo Valley (Armegeddon) ..... Check.

edit on 21-5-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Mathew 24:
34 Truly I tell you, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

The Day and Hour Unknown

36 “But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,[f] but only the Father.
37 As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; 39 and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It's a classified HEAVENLY Secret...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

A maniacal man of great wealth, born into privilege, with a great oratory ability to sway the masses with his gift of speech, will be in a position of great power.

Many will follow, and then the real side of this person will show and it will be too late.*

*(Loosely based on...but close to Revelation in the Bible)

It has already begun
edit on 21-5-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: DISRAELI

There are billions of churches all over the world. No one is "persecuting" the churches as you are suggesting. Occasionally a black church will be burned down but that's about it. I've never heard of white church in a blue state getting destroyed.

You just overlook China, all of the Middle East, etc. ... Just because it isn't happening like you think of it in the US doesn't mean that Christians aren't being brutally persecuted in the world.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The only constant in life is change. The only permanence, Impermanence. So instead of engulfing ourselves in the darkness of fear for this or that we should instead strive for the light. To conquer death from looking within.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Whats the point? Give yourself anxiety

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join