It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Riconosciuto, who is he and why is featured in so many theories?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Michael Riconosciuto he seems to be at the center of several theories. I first came across him with researching Danny Casolaro, and the Octopus. Then he popped up other things going on at the Wackenhut Corporation. He again came up in my 9/11 research where he told FBI agents about an attack involving hijacked airplanes months beforehand. He gained this knowledge while in federal prison!! What's your take on him?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: jholt5638

He's obviously highly intelligent. Look at this bit from his Wiki page:

Riconoscuito was a gifted child: When he was just 10 years old, Michael wired his parents' neighborhood with a working private telephone system that undercut Ma Bell; in the eighth grade, he won a science fair with a model for a three-dimensional sonar system. By the time he was a teenager, he had won so many science fairs with exhibits of laser technology that he was invited to be a summer research assistant at Stanford University.

Dr. Arthur Schalow [sic], a Nobel laureate, remembers him — "You don't forget a 16-year-old youngster who shows up with his own argon laser." — Ridgeway and Vaughan, "The Last Days of Danny Casolaro"[6]

Great topic - I didn't recognize the name but once I researched a little I was refreshed.

I think he was thrown under the bus by the Feds with the Inslaw case in 1991 so they could cover their own asses.

Here's a good description of his claims about 9/11 in January of 2011:

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

edit on 16-5-2017 by FamCore because: added quoted material

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

He's a brilliant hacker. I would not put anything past him.

I once had lunch with Bruce Schneier. Bruce Schneier wrote a book titled, "Applied Cryptography: The book NSA never wanted written"

I was working for a large bank at the time and my employer hired Bruce to talk to us and review our security. So I had this really interesting conversation with Bruce. After his talk and he scared the bajebus out of my management, I just could not take it anymore. So I asked him, "Do you even think computer security is even possible?" He replied without giving it much thought, "Of course it is." And then a few minutes later I asked him, "So, have you ever successfully hacked into a fortune 500 company?" He replied, "Yes, every single one I've ever tried." And I was kind of surprised and said, "You just said computer security was possible!" He then said, "Well, it is. The problem is people do not manage their keys very well." He said the best security is to just assume the hackers know your algorithms. And security comes from good key management. He said people get hacked because they leave their keys around or use ones that are easily hacked by a password attack.

He said something else to me that was pretty cool at the time. I asked him how do you know if you've cracked and encryption. He said if you encrypt your decrypted results and you achieve compression, then you cracked the key. I thought that was pretty cool stuff.

edit on 16-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm thinking of writing to him. But, I have so many questions. The other problem what questions could I ask that would ever get past the people reading the mail.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jholt5638
Michael Riconosciuto he seems to be at the center of several theories. I first came across him with researching Danny Casolaro, and the Octopus.

OK, here's a step into the rabbit hole.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Thanks for that, I have seen some of her stuff before. She posted in the past I believe.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Thanks for that, I have seen some of her stuff before. She posted in the past I believe.
She was a member here. She believed in Gunderson...I think he was a phony. Have fun, but have an eye.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
So I've received several messages on other sites and in my email saying I should drop looking into this. I think it's all BS. I simply don't have the dumb luck to find the one real conspiracy. But, what do you all think, think it's just people trying to pull a joke or should I take the warnings seriously

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

So I've received several messages on other sites and in my email saying I should drop looking into this. I think it's all BS. I simply don't have the dumb luck to find the one real conspiracy. But, what do you all think, think it's just people trying to pull a joke or should I take the warnings seriously

I guess it depends where they are coming from. It is one of three topics that I dropped because it promised to get real, quick. I'd say, listen to your gut!. PM me if you like.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

What were the other 2 topics, if you don't mind me asking?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I've found another reporter who actually put Casolaro in touch with Mike. His name is Don Devereaux I reached out to him but I haven't gotten a response yet. And I may have a lead on Rachel Begley the woman in the video above. I'm going to reach out to her and see if she still has any information she'd be willing to share.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Millions
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

What were the other 2 topics, if you don't mind me asking?

Richard Tomlinson and Delmart Vreeland (since I'm likely already on a list)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I will keep pushing through. I think I'll need a much bigger scare than some emails and forum messages to scare me off. Something like a text/call to one of my VOIP lines might do it but I doubt it.

There is something here to find otherwise they wouldn't be trying to intimidate me into backing off. And, If something does happen to me at least I might be a footnote in some other researchers files.

If somebody like me is being targeted just for talking about it and poking it with a stick in the dark. Either I stumbled just the right way to get at something or they are getting lazy as time goes on in keeping this covered up and making mistakes big enough that me with no experience was able to make headway.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Here are some more videos/documentaries on Casolaro, Michael, and the octopus

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Make sure you leave a dead man switch or we won't know that you are a footnote!

Thanks for this thread! S&F I am at work but will be watching the videos this evening to see where this leads.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I was thinking of something like that maybe a gpg encrypted message and have auto timer set to post the passphrase if not stopped.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This just keeps getting stranger.

I am finding links between Mike and Vince foster and surprisingly a link between Casolaro and Tommy Burkett another case I was interested in.
More on him Here

I found this PDF that connect many deaths just to the InsLaw case that track back to Mike
How Deep is this Hole???

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
One thing that keeps popping my head is Mike was trying to pull a Snowden but trying through official channels If people really understood the meaning when Mike testified the US was using computers to spy on other nations maybe we wouldn't have the practical surveillance state we have now.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I haven't had response to my emails yet. Its only been a day so I'm not surprised in fact I'll be surprised if I get a reply at all. RIght now I am following up a couple articles I'm reading. Any updates I'll post right away

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I thought maybe someone would be interested in what made ask about this guy in the first place. I first heard of Mike because of the Unsolved Mysteries episode referenced above. It was the first time I ever heard the word conspiracy and my life changed in that moment. Suddenly I began to look at things in a different light. And, at first I thought there was conspiracy everywhere. After I got over that I first kept that ability to critically look at something and not just accept at sight unseen. But enough rambling, And the other case that really got me hooked was the Tommy Burkett "suicide" and it by some strange twist of fate my two favorite theories are possibly connected. Almost feels like I'm suppose to look into this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join