It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Riconosciuto, who is he and why is featured in so many theories?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yeah that transcript of that interview with Hamilton is a gold mine of information. I haven't even begun to follow up with all this. Just when I was starting to lose hope.

posted on May, 29 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I still haven't heard back anyone I've wrote to. My comment to Don is still awaiting moderation. I've tried following up on other researchers and still nothing. As for me I've been noticing my wifi is dropping connection way more often and I shouldn't be dropping at all the router is directly above me less than 10 feet, and unexplained hdd activity in the middle of the night. Could all be in my head but I thought I'd share for safety sake

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I have made an appointment to meet Tony Casolaro with 28 JUL 2017. These are the questions I have come up with to ask. If anyone else wants to add to the list feel free.

Of course if he is willing to talk to me at all.

Does he still believe his brother was murdered, or now believes the official story.

If there is any other information that has not been made public or if there is anything he wants to add or clarify in the information already available.

If he is aware of the statements made by Dr. "Kit" Green describing state of the hotel room that day.

If him or his family found anymore of Danny's papers or research that might be useful.

If he can remember any details about the Army Officer or the medal.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: jholt5638

You have no idea of the can worms you are opening with this one.

Absolutely outstanding !!!!

On a side note, Mueller took office as Director seven days before 9/11.

Buck

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

I really don't think I am in that much danger. Someone who frequents conspiracy websites, and body of evidence that shows that I am mistrustful of the Government. Believer in ghosts, the paranormal, ET visitation, and abduction, They'll rip me apart by character assassination long before they kill me.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jholt5638
a reply to: flatbush71

I really don't think I am in that much danger. Someone who frequents conspiracy websites, and body of evidence that shows that I am mistrustful of the Government. Believer in ghosts, the paranormal, ET visitation, and abduction, They'll rip me apart by character assassination long before they kill me.
Have you mined ATS yet? Searched relevant names?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
To add to the strange list, one of the people I never talk to on facebook it's actually my brother's friend more than mine. Has been hitting me up on facebook acting like we are lost best friends where I may have said two paragraphs in the entire time I've known him. Haven't responded yet, I don't know him well enough to determine if he is who he says he is. What do you think? All in my head, Paranoia? Or something I should actually look out for?

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
New (to me) Documents

The document I just found using the recommendations of others is amazing! This is just one of the things that caught my eye in my first skim.

"Danny believed that the conspiracies to push through government their own special
desires was like an octopus. The arms reached out to envelop top officials of the
U.S. government and nations around the world. Their purpose was to use their
talents, knowledge, influence and clout to serve their own financial interests and
usually it meant big-money for them, not the people.
On Casolaro's list were George Pender, Richard Helms, former head of the CIA; Dr.
John Nichols, E. Howard Hunt; Ted Shackley; CIA veteran, Thomas Cline; Ray Cline of
Washington's, Center for International Strategic studies; Dr. Earl Brian of
Washington, the man who bought the UPI; Michael Riconosciuto; and Robert Booth
Nichols, no kin to Dr. Nichols."
edit on 5/30/172017 by jholt5638 because: clarification

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Interesting thread...S&F!

Perhaps you might be interested in this thread of mine: PRISM, PROMIS, Politics, and Pia -- the mummified woman found dead in Pontiac, Michigan

Might give you some other ideas to bounce off him.

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Thanks for the link! enjoying your thread

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Just letting you know that your thread is being followed. Crazy it-shay all around! Keep us posted!

posted on May, 30 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lolliek

tagged and flagged

posted on Jun, 1 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I am following up on several leads but I am finding less and less new material. Everything keeps going round and round it's almost maddening. Oh I find new strands tying other events into the octopus, but overall it keeps pointing back at those named by Casolaro as the heads of the octopus, as told by Bill Hamilton

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Small update, message to Don devereux has read, rejected, no reply. Think I've reached the end material I can find online. Not that I think it will do any good, I'm going to start FOIA'ing inslaw and wackenhut records.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
And, I am back Well that was interesting. My ISP cancelled my service, AUP violation for a torrent I downloaded over 4 years ago. Maybe I should take it as sign to back away

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Un huh.

Buck

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Holy crap! I just got a message from Don Devereux asking me to give him a call. I am in shock that someone wants to talk. What do I ask now. I had all these questions but damned if I can remember them now. Any suggestions ATS?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jholt5638
Holy crap! I just got a message from Don Devereux asking me to give him a call. I am in shock that someone wants to talk. What do I ask now. I had all these questions but damned if I can remember them now. Any suggestions ATS?
Write a list, and be prepared to take notes. If you have the wherewithal to record the conversation, ask for permission and only do so if consent is given. Then report back!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Follow JC's advice and good luck.
Keeps us up to date.

Buck

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Radio Silence?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>