It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Riconosciuto, who is he and why is featured in so many theories?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I just sent a email to Bill Hamilton the CEO/Owner of InsLAW. I am waiting on a reply from him, Don Devereaux, and Rachel Begley. If I get a response, after I pick myself up off the floor I will share it.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
All of the email addresses I found for Rachel have all bounced with no such user or mailbox full. My message to Devereaux has not been opened. and the email to Bill Hamilton has been read but no reply yet
edit on 5/19/172017 by jholt5638 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jholt5638

:bump:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Waiting for replies, I am rereading the last circle to see if I missed something

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
No matter what theory I chase after involving him. I get so far just to have the metaphysical door slammed in my face. Every email either is opened and ignored or never opened at all. The people involved that are still living either are afraid to answer or choose not to. I would've thought the opposite they would be more willing to talk since so much time has passed. However I am not giving up, I know the Octopus won't just won't let me walk in the front door but a open window would be nice.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Interesting little thing to report. The email I sent to Bill Hamilton That I got Read Receipt earlier just bounced with server is not accepting our connections connection timed out. So how did I get a read receipt for a email that was never apparently received?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Just wanted to give you some appreciation for the thread

...because even though you aren't getting many responses, I'm sure that there must be others who, like me, have subscribed and are checking for progress each day.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Will he last until the 27th of next month or will he be heart attacked in jail before he is released? Will he talk if he lives?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: The3murph

That is a very good question. I think they will let him live simply because too many expect the opposite. As to if he will talk that is the million dollar question.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
While trying to track down any other contact information for Rachel/desertfae I found the following. Her Internet footprint almost disappears.

1. All Email Addresses for her bounce with either no such user or mailbox full.
  2. Website disappears sometime in 2013, and begins redirecting to a Catholic Forum until the domain expired.
  3. Her YouTube page still exists but all but the one video linked earlier are gone.
  4. Google has no recent hits on her UserName desertfae.
  5. I found a Twitter account for her but it is set to protected status.

Almost like she's trying to vanish or atleast seperate herself from anything to do with her involvement with the Octopus. WHich seems strange to me, because all her forums posts and website were the tone of a very determined woman to find the truth.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
So far everything I've found on Don Devereaux which is very little.

I couldn't find a Email for him so I left a comment on his last blog page entry dated 9 JUL 2016 and the last reply in the comment section is dated 16 AUG 2016 Here I left my comment on 17 MAY 2017 it is still awaiting moderation. So either he's ignoring my message or hasn't seen it.

There are no google hits on him except links to his website and couple of conspiracy threads and a link to the Charles Morgan & Doug Johnston Unsolved Mysteries wikia

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Thanks that means a lot to me I was starting to think I was talking to myself there.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The last person I contacted was Bill Hamilton the Owner/CEO of InsLaw.

1. Of three Email addresses I found two bounce no such user the third I got a read reciept but two days later I got a bounce server timed out
  2. Everything I found shows he is still alive and still working at InsLaw
  3. Again Google fails me in finding anything recent

Of the three I still think he is theone who will reply back if he actually gets the email.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Currently compiling a list of other possible people with information. I would've thought time passing would make this easier. People as they age start having regrets, maybe someone who wasn't willing to talk 30 years might be now. But that doesn't seem to be the case. I've got cold shoulders, brushed off and completely ignored by everyone I've reached out to. I am not going to give up but the posts here will probably slow down as the leads start shrinking as they already have.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jholt5638

Interesting thread, my friend. I don't have much to input, but its an interesting read, and I've also found it interesting to look into some of the other things linked.

Just out of interest - what are your suspicions so far ( if you feel comfortable saying)? Why are some people seemingly so keen to keep this story from unravelling?

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Millions

If what mike say about the modifications to the PROMIS software are true. The government would have to admit it betrayed some of the US greatest allies by backdooring their intelligence and government systems all the while smiling to their face. I don't think it make huge incident because of the time that has passed, but I think would cast even a bigger shadow anything the US does in the name friendship or cooperation.

There is a long string of murders involved in this case and those family can never get back what was taken. I hate to break this down to money but those families deserve some closure and be compensated in the only way the government can with money.

If true then Reagan or people working on his behalf his stole the election and did so by endangering those American hostages. I know it isn't a certain thing but our country may have turned out different if Carter would have gotten a second term. we wouldn't have had 16 years of Reaganomics. I don't think we would be so deep in the Middle East. I can't say how the cold war would have ended.

Ultimately I believe the government thinks everything done is for the greater good. However right or wrong that thought was.

edit on 5/24/172017 by jholt5638 because: clarification

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I am planning on making a trip to VA in the near future. The purpose is I am going to make an office appointment with Dr. Anthony Casolaro Danny's brother. While there I will see if I can get any information from him either directly or indirectly.

As far as other leads:

I tried to locate William Turner he was the last person Danny Casolaro went to see. He was providing finance documents relating to Hughes Aircraft. Unfortunately, it appears he too is deceased

I am in the process of trying to locate Mike Looney. He was staying in the room next to Danny's on the day of his "suicide". There isn't much information to go on just a name so far.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This a reply to a post on another site that said the only danger is accidently getting classified information and all PROMIS did was interface with the power companies to monitor energy usage.

PROMIS and Inslaw are just the most widely known arm of the larger conspiracy. It isn't just Danny that lost his life but look at the scores of deaths surrounding Wackenhut. PROMIS did a lot more than just power usage in fact this is the first time I am hearing that it had this feature. It's main feature was it could access other applications databases no matter the format and cross reference all the information and display it in a single place. I look at PROMIS as the grandfather of PRISM. And, PROMIS is still being developed under the names DAYLIGHT and ORCALE8i

"According to Riconosciuto's files, the NEW GENERATON of PROMIS software, today trademarked as DAYLIGHT and ORACLE8i are unbelievably complex, and have exhibited incredible ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE capabilities as portrayed so well in the movie, "Eagle Eye".
ORACLE8i not only has the ability to rapidly analyze gene clade sequencing in viruses and bacteria in mere minutes, it can build a model of a complex new viral structure just as quickly, and can calculate to the minutest detail its possible "drift" of mutations after its release. This software can not only predict the DEATH TOLL the virus would produce, but also the accurate final numbers of its genetic mutations over a given period of time. In short, this software can indeed control a complex GENOCIDE AGENDA in the form of an engineered, worldwide VIRAL PANDEMIC from beginning to end Alpha to Omega. Evidence suggests that this agenda was indeed systematically set in motion in March of 2009.
As powerful as this software system is, there are some limitations, however. The first limitation is that a SAMPLE killer virus needed to be provided first so that ALL PARAMETERS OF HOW AND WHY IT KILLED SO EFFICIENTLY COULD BE DETERMINED BY THE COMPUTER. This is what happened when Jeff Taubenberger's team successfully isolated a completely intact sample of 1918 killer virus from a frozen victim of the virus in Brevig Alaska in 1997. With this "sample" the computer could do its trillions of complex analyses, all that Taubenberger and Terrence M. Tumpey needed to do was keep the CIA and the Israeli MOSSAD bosses informed of the ORACLE's final assessments and projections."
Original Here
edit on 5/26/172017 by jholt5638 because: adding link

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I was given this and it completely changes the known facts about the condition of Casolaro's hotel room. This shows proof that he was murdered. Not only that but connects to Ted Shackley. Reportedly Casolaro named him as the head of the Octopus when speaking with Bill Hamilton Inslaw's CEO.

"I've discussed his death and autopsy with Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green, who at the time was the chief forensic pathologist at the CIA. Green participated in the Casolaro autopsy, and closely examined his hotel room. Green told me that the room showed obvious signs of a violent struggle, and that there was negligible blood in the bath tub or around the tub. Therefore, Casolaro was already dead when he was placed naked in the tub and his wrists slashed.

This Green told me was precisely the case with Dr. Kelly. So, in both instances, they were clearly murdered. As to who did it, there are so many possibilities that it could be more sensible to ask who ordered it. As Kelly was a particular irritant and embarrassment to Downing Street, and to the Defense Ministry, it seems likely that his murder was not carried out by some "rogue element" but was sanctioned explicitly or implicitly at the highest level.

Why his murder was deemed necessary when Dr. Kelly had already had his career and reputation destroyed, and had been subjected to extreme public humiliation, suggests that the decision to kill him was pathological. Given the behavior of Bush and of Blair the last several years, one cannot entirely rule out insanity."
Here

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jholt5638

Why his murder was deemed necessary when Dr. Kelly had already had his career and reputation destroyed, and had been subjected to extreme public humiliation, suggests that the decision to kill him was pathological. Given the behavior of Bush and of Blair the last several years, one cannot entirely rule out insanity."
Here

That's a phenomenal link you've got there - has some good links included within it too!!
Really appreciate the efforts you're making for this thread!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join