It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Is A Military Psyop - Goes Back To 2000

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ColdWisdom

You have to admit that the MSM, all MSM has been wildly successful in it's manipulation.

It may have started with CNN, but I'm sure they've branched out.

If they were successful Trump would not be president.

Not exactly. They ultimately lost the fight with the election but their blueprint to divide this country and cause civil unrest is alive and well and still about half the country can't see thru it.

Liberals are getting played like a drum.

What's liberals got to do with this.

When are you people going to realize that conservatives are more establishment flunkies than anybody.

George Bush and Cheney

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

You have to admit that the MSM, all MSM has been wildly successful in it's manipulation.

Exactly, as evidenced by this GD echo chamber within which we all participate. Non-stop Regurgitated BS!

And I'm not saying ATS is in on it per se, but I dont know the backgrounds of the ATS keepers...

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well CNN still does everything in there power to keep the russian narrative alive and buried PG as fast as possible and declared it a hoax. I'm not sure if it's related but since i decided to ignore the german media and their bs i'm more open to other ideas and to branch out. I believe they all still use a brainwashing technique. I'm dead serious. Something is wrong with the world wide MSM apparatus. The weird thing is even when the MSM gets exposed as a bunch of liars most people just ignore it and keep on listening. Is this the ultimate red pill? Quit consuming the news and don't trust their narrative on anything? It's kinda scary if you think about it.
edit on 14-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
social media and the internet i believe played a huge role in exposing things theyd normally have covered up. hillary falling would have never seen the light of day imo.

If it were not for social media and the internet, Hillary Clinton would be President. Thank God and AL Gore for the internet!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Operation Mockingbird. Since the 50s. Came out in Congressional hearings in the 70s. I would assume its not being talked about is because a)it should be expected and common knowledge and B) Its a psyop

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Here's why this doesn't mean much to me:

1. Then Commander of 4th POG confirmed the presence of PSYOP and SF soldiers at CNN working with and training in the production of news.

2. It is a regular occurrence that SF and even regular Army units train in private sector organizations learning how to do that particular job. This is important because if you're going to infiltrate a terrorist or foreign state news outlet you would want to know the universal tricks of the trade.

3. None of the above means that the 1st SFC commanded their PSYOP unit to produce propaganda for the US population.
edit on 14 5 17 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Of this I have no doubt, as you've discovered Cooper is CIA and I say is because just like an outlaw bikie club, once you join, you're a member for life, whether you want to be or not.....

Interesting.

Why did you select those two particular screen grabs for us?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
CNN had Henry Kissinger on pushing and selling for NWO.CNN also lied about Eypyts false democracy of peace coming.Obama had Muhammad Morsi in the White House and they pretended this guy was not radical.Egypt arrested him and was going to give Morsi the death penalty but gave Him lesser sentence.
Egypt knew the guy was a radical Sharia law Muslim and somehow the U.S. pretended they did not know.
Can you say bias media making Obama God like false idol and pretending Obama knew what He was doing.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

1. Then Commander of 4th POG confirmed the presence of PSYOP and SF soldiers at CNN working with and training in the production of news.

Here's why this piqued my curiosity:

The first person to break the story was a Dutch reporter, who got wind of it from a pay per view intelligence service that had forwarded an intelligence memo to France.

Did you catch that?

No one in America reported this in February of 2000, until the LA Times picked it up from a European source. Sure, the POG confirmed the presence of the intelligence personnel publicly and on record. But that doesn't mean that the operation itself isn't compromised. I'm still free to speculate, here.

2. It is a regular occurrence that SF and even regular Army units train in private sector organizations learning how to do that particular job. This is important because if you're going to infiltrate a terrorist or foreign state news outlet you would want to know the universal tricks of the trade.

Thus proving that said army intelligence personnel would have the capacity, and the access, to manipulate domestic mainstream media and disseminate propaganda designed to benefit covert military operations.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: dfnj2015

If they were successful Trump would not be president.

Not exactly. They ultimately lost the fight with the election but their blueprint to divide this country and cause civil unrest is alive and well and still about half the country can't see thru it.

Liberals are getting played like a drum.

What's liberals got to do with this.

When are you people going to realize that conservatives are more establishment flunkies than anybody.

George Bush and Cheney

Actually no, remember that Bush is skull and bones, and remember Horse faced John Kerry is also Skull and bones, and he's a democrat. What can this mean? It means they are in the same club, but pretending to be opposing antagonists. This is how corrupted the two party system is. Remember how Obama threatened a government shutdown? The republicans ran back and forth within closed door meetings with Harry Reid and the republican whip who was really a democrat and only republican for us citizens. They pretended to be against lots of bills and laws, and used the set up government shutdown threat so they could say they tried but failed to stop bills/laws from passage. Very unconstitutional laws and bills where judges and and officials pretend not to notice or just ridicule the truth of what actually happened.Lots of fake party affiliations so they can pretend to be fighting for conservative/liberal causes, and then tell everyone that they "tried" but the other party did "this" or "that" so that the people will believe they are straight shooting and tried to stop something, even though it was already agreed upon for some unknown favor politically..

Only a small number of people are true to their party, and the integrity of the United States Constitution at the same time.

The ones that are not, are a very large number of graft loving scum that should be hauled away in leg irons and dropped in a manure lagoon to satisfy their lowly natures.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

"It" didn't start with CNN, it started long before CNN was even around. Since somewhere around 1947 to be precise, around the time of the Roswell incident. The intelligence community became even more deeply entrenched in the news outlets as more black projects were becoming sanctioned, Skunkworks, Boeings phantom works etc.

Intelligence personnel were getting paid hefty sums of money (and still are to this day) to infiltrate news and media outlets. In fact, some are probably our favorite anchors.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Hi! Long time lurker. First post. I work in media. Not network side. I do local news. While I can't say that we've ever received guidelines from the government..I can say they do control the naritive.

All of our local news that involves any type of crime, blood, or gore has to be confirmed by an official. That official, a police chief for example tells us the details. We call it a day. No further digging is done.

We get a lot of "but don't use that." Or "off the record...but don't say that" type things.

From the national side, we get stories from CNN and the network my station is under. We are at the mercy of whatever they deem newsworthy for the day.

That's just scratching the surface. News for sure isn't what it used to be.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Newsie229

Welcome.

What made you decide to create an account and share this with us?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Newsie229

That's just scratching the surface. News for sure isn't what it used to be.

Any specific incidents that have stuck out?

By all means, do go on!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

Here.

edit on 5/15/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Which part has Trump lied about?The filthy lying Clint or her equally vile msn minions?May they all find he'll soon..

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Why did I decide to join up? I'm not sure. I guess I felt like I had something I could add based on something I know for sure is fact.

As for specifics...I don't want to get too super specific, but here are a few fun facts:

- We are told to write like we are writing for third graders. Meaning the powers that be (consultants) are concerned that most people won't understand if we were to use medium to large words.

- Sales and advertising have so much to do with it. I've first hand seen stories die because it might make an advertiser look bad.

- We get lots of calls about things in the sky. Yes, UFOs. We've even had 9-1-1 operators calling us to see if we've heard anything. When we get those calls from the public they are just kind of laughed off. I think it's because we don't want to seem crazy.

When I am able I will start a thread and we can have a talk there so I'm not hijacking this one.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Newsie229

When I am able I will start a thread and we can have a talk there so I'm not hijacking this one.

I eagerly anticipate it.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I dont watch the news.. its important not to.

Why? My background, my husbands previous and current employment, and both of our education. I have a lot of materials Id like to put here, but Ill give just one that everyone who wants to talk about subjects like this should already be familiar with. Written by an AF Col. named Frank Goldstein. It was published where I got it.. Maxwell AFB. Its called Psychological Operations .. Principles and case studies. Only buy the one that comes from Air University Press.

I dont even try to make sense of it or weed through the BS or the reasons for it anymore. It muddies the mental waters. I simply and completely disregard IT and those who traffic it and those who believe and rely on it for factual information.. out of hand. Its NOT just CNN.. thats for sure.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Well it's almost common knowledge that the military has vested interests in the movie industry, so it wouldn't surprise me if this is not localized to CNN.

Some MSM actually use footage from video games in their stories-video games! The American press is in shambles, I found the most reliable and impartial sources are from the ABC (Australia) BBC (UK) and Al-Jazeera (Al-Jazeera Land?)

I think the onion sums up the state of the MSM perfectly (warning: coarse language)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join