It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Is A Military Psyop - Goes Back To 2000

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Well it's almost common knowledge that the military has vested interests in the movie industry, so it wouldn't surprise me if this is not localized to CNN.

Some MSM actually use footage from video games in their stories-video games! The American press is in shambles, I found the most reliable and impartial sources are from the ABC (Australia) BBC (UK) and Al-Jazeera (Al-Jazeera Land?)

I think the onion sums up the state of the MSM perfectly (warning: coarse language)

i found during the georgian russian episode from not too many years ago, that the global english speaking media is also instep with each other. they all parroted the same story with generally the same headlines. "georgians fire on russian tanks" while not completely inaccurate, they spun the headlines because the russians fired on the georgians and the georgians retaliated. as u read deeper into each article u could find the same spin no matter the country. made me really wish i could speak and read other languages so i could find out if it extended to those publications aswell.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I believe that is the point of the MSN this days, for propaganda and to steer the population into what they want them to focus on.

Specially for consumerism, but lately it has become a war against the present administration, you can see the power of manipulation on those that wants to be manipulated, consumerism is been now changed for enragement.

And they have been successful so far on those that wants to be enraged.

The viewers are a big experiment into a new era and so far is working to a certain extend.

Real news died when the conglomerates were created and bought by private interest.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You have to admit that the MSM, all MSM has been wildly successful in it's manipulation.

It may have started with CNN, but I'm sure they've branched out.

If they were successful Trump would not be president.

What makes you think it wasn't a "double bluff?"

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Its not just CNN. I am going off the cuff here so forgive me if I misspeak, but I think it was called Operation Mockingbird featuring none other than Andersen Cooper, who worked for the CIA.

It makes me wonder how many years it has been since we heard an actual unblemished news story in this country...

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

It was in the 70s when the independent media was killed and taken over by consolidation, the monopolies and conglomerates were born.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

What I find funny is people who can't just figure this out by themselves.
The media has been a laughing stalk for me since I was four. 1963
Don't try arguing this point with Skeptic Overlord if fake news includes
fake terroism.

Whole gawd damn world is bull#.
edit on Ram51517v27201700000026 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The deep state has its tentacles in everything, donchaknow? The "News", Hollywood, TV, what, you think their agenda driven plotting is two way, un narrated?

Lulz. You just look at the video "Collateral Murder" released by Manning thru Wikileaks...

It shows the uS military outright murdering Iraqi news journalists... freedom of speech, whats that?

Then watch Good morning Vietnam and pay attention to the tweeddydum censors that monitor journalistic traffic, and another film, 'Full Metal Jacket', where the Joker plays news correspondent for Stars and Stripes.

The scenes about censorship are true for the military as they are for the 'civilian' news.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The entire US is a military psyop.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Well it's almost common knowledge that the military has vested interests in the movie industry, so it wouldn't surprise me if this is not localized to CNN.

Some MSM actually use footage from video games in their stories-video games! The American press is in shambles, I found the most reliable and impartial sources are from the ABC (Australia) BBC (UK) and Al-Jazeera (Al-Jazeera Land?)

I think the onion sums up the state of the MSM perfectly (warning: coarse language)

BBC is a sh!t show. Al Jazeera (Qatar) no longer has a channel in the west. And I don't get the Australian channels so I don't know.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Makes ya wonder: why is anyone other than their mothers watching these news shows?

Drama; propaganda; psyops; corporate agendas; etc...

How can there be any place left for even small truths?

FAKE!!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You'd literally have to be stupid to think any different, of course CNN has been under the guidance of the CIA for the best part of 50 years or more

Since then the deep state globalists has taken handle of the CIA which controls the vast majority of the MSM and has infiltrated next to every single western countries politics

They're effectively straggling nationism, culture and identities of every individual western nation and attempting to replace it with a multicultural international nation which will make there ultimate goal of a one world government closer and easier to bring about politically once nationism and identity of a country is dead

That's why they hate Trump, he's anti globalist agenda, that's why they hate Putin, he's anti globalist, that's why they hated Le Pen, Gert Wilders, Farage they're all reversing there objectives they're traditionalists, nationalist, patriots, and they believe in nationism, and protecting cultures and identities of individual nations but working together

It's amazing how the MSM has been so easily brainwashing people

If you want a giant horrible dangerous 3rd world I guess keep watching The MSM, they're carrying out phycological warfare on there own people

We are heading for civil war in several major western countries right now, civil war will lead to WWIII

WWIII will lead to an uninhabitable planet earth

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

If they were successful Trump would not be president.

If anything inside this box won; then they were successful.

As for the OP, Crisis Actors: You Won't Believe ANYTHING on Cable News After Seeing THIS!

I stopped taking cable news seriously long ago. People have been exposing this for years. It just so happens now the truth is coming to light.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
In general, news comes from only a couple of sources. The Associated Press and Reuters. They control the flow...while the networks spin the story however they see fit.

On a local level we take that spun story and figure out how to make it local. "How does cyber terror impact you?" "Will problems in Syria lead to pain at the pump?"

It's a funnel with the bottom of the funnel being people at home. Getting the mix of everyone's narrative and opinions. Most are getting such twisted mixed messages they will either want to tune out or become hostile about whatever viewpoint they grab on to.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Good time to try to discredit news sources..

They're reporting a downward spiral... Firing the head of the department investigating you.. Now the Great Orange is handing intel and sources to Russia.

Don't you think this news needs to get out?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Here's why this doesn't mean much to me:

1. Then Commander of 4th POG confirmed the presence of PSYOP and SF soldiers at CNN working with and training in the production of news.

2. It is a regular occurrence that SF and even regular Army units train in private sector organizations learning how to do that particular job. This is important because if you're going to infiltrate a terrorist or foreign state news outlet you would want to know the universal tricks of the trade.

3. None of the above means that the 1st SFC commanded their PSYOP unit to produce propaganda for the US population.

Anderson Cpooper must be a sloooow study. He's been training there for ten years.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

I was once in the army.

Now that I work in the private sector, I must still work for the army........

Look, I'm not a CNN fan or anything, but so much of that crap is just an collection of loosely associated facts and a LOT of conjecture, hyperbole, and unfounded accusations.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
You'd literally have to be stupid to think any different, of course CNN has been under the guidance of the CIA for the best part of 50 years or more...We are heading for civil war in several major western countries right now, civil war will lead to WWIII
WWIII will lead to an uninhabitable planet earth

Hate to point out a little problem, but.
CNN was started back in 1980 by Ted Turner. And that's another story.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

In general, news comes from only a couple of sources. The Associated Press and Reuters. They control the flow...

the Rothschilds bought Reuters in the 1800s. Reuters then bought the Associated Press, which selects and deliver the same news stories to the entire world, day after day.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: DBCowboy

It may have started with CNN, but I'm sure they've branched out.

Since the inception of TV News, there has been a gradual consolidation of control by the big six.

I'm sure there are intelligence personnel working for every major media organization today, maybe even infowars.

This is actually an old graphic. The consolidation has changed, and we are not that far off from having only four corporations in charge of ninety percent of our media output.

The reality that of that is that we have less than three hundred executives who decide what we get to see, read, listen to watch, etc...

I joined a media watchdog group when I was in high school in the 80's, and we were concerned that the majority of media was in the hands of twenty five companies. And, here we are today.

This is a little bit ridiculous.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

What I find funny is people who can't just figure this out by themselves.
The media has been a laughing stalk for me since I was four. 1963
Don't try arguing this point with Skeptic Overlord if fake news includes
fake terroism.

Whole gawd damn world is bull#.

Excellent point. I think they took over so they could get away with the following assassinations.

The whole thing went off the rails getting people to buy into their crap. I remember when they told us with a straight face that Oswald killed Kennedy and then had the audacity to say the bullet found on the gurney of the TX Gov at the hospital broke the laws of physics AND didn't have a scratch on it. I was three, I never trusted the Gov and that was my wake up call. THEN Sir Han Sir Han who killed RFK was saying it couldn't have been he who killed him because he loved him, and at 8 I knew he must have been brainwashed because we all saw footage. Now I wonder if he did do it and that they just had him hold a gun for some reason and blamed it on him. Not to mention they took out Dr. King and even now his family knows they got the wrong guy. The book JFK assassination, by then DA of New Orleans and later became Judge Garrison , shows how they pulled that one off, i believe. Oliver Stone used it to make the movie.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join