It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Is A Military Psyop - Goes Back To 2000

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+44 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

This is an interesting piece about a report from back in February of 2000 where a dutch reporter became aware of army intelligence personnel working at CNN's headquarters in Atlanta. How was it that a Dutch reporter was the only reporter in the world at the time to pick up this story? Well apparently, he had obtained this knowledge of the intelligence community's infiltration of CNN through an intelligence briefing that was circulated to France, that he was cleared to access via a 'pay per intelligence' subsidiary.

A handful of military personnel from the 4th Psychological Operations Group based at Fort Bragg, N.C., have until recently been working in CNN's headquarters in Atlanta. An enterprising Dutch journalist named Abe de Vries came up with this important story in mid February, and he remains properly astounded that no mainstream news medium in the U.S. evinced any interest in it.

A Col. Christopher St. John, commander of the U.S. Army's 4th psy-ops group, was quoted by Intelligence's [sic] correspondent, present at the symposium, as (in the correspondent's words) having "called for greater cooperation between the armed forced and the media giants. He [St. John] pointed out that some army psy-ops personnel had worked for CNN for several weeks and helped in the production of some news stories for the network.

It's interesting how certain things in the present can suddenly call upon us to look back into the not so distant past and make some relevance of what had then, at the time, seemed irrelevant.

In the case of the most trusted name in news, I'd say they're going to have to change their slogan pretty soon.

+23 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

You have to admit that the MSM, all MSM has been wildly successful in it's manipulation.

It may have started with CNN, but I'm sure they've branched out.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
very interesting, a trial run i guess in preparation for what we have today.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The most trusted MAN in America died some time ago. When he left CBS media started its death dive.

Walter

+2 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
You are being too kind to cnn.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Perfect timing. I just mentioned CNN's war drums in another thread. It's so obvious but according to some, CNN don't talk about war with Russia.?

+9 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Since the inception of TV News, there has been a gradual consolidation of control by the big six.

I'm sure there are intelligence personnel working for every major media organization today, maybe even infowars.

+8 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm even more suspicious now, of Anderson Cooper.

The person in the video alleges that before going to work for CNN, Cooper was an intern at the CIA. I'd like to see some verification of this.

That being said, during the CNN's coverage of the downing of MH17 in Ukraine, Cooper allegedly makes a Freudian slip about TWA 800. Go to 5:50 in the video to see what I am referring to.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Great thread!!!

I always think of this video when I think of CNN.

+2 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
this is not new and has been going on for much longer then most think. its not just CNN, but all major media.
Operation Mockingbird

then just last December the obama admin passed this new act which is a full umbrella that covers every facet under the sun
Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act

edit on 14-5-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You have to admit that the MSM, all MSM has been wildly successful in it's manipulation.

If they were successful Trump would not be president.

+9 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Not exactly. They ultimately lost the fight with the election but their blueprint to divide this country and cause civil unrest is alive and well and still about half the country can't see thru it.

Liberals are getting played like a drum.

+7 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

They tried awfully hard to give it to Hillary.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Or would he.

+2 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
social media and the internet i believe played a huge role in exposing things theyd normally have covered up. hillary falling would have never seen the light of day imo.

+2 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
I'm even more suspicious now, of Anderson Cooper.

The person in the video alleges that before going to work for CNN, Cooper was an intern at the CIA. I'd like to see some verification of this.

That being said, during the CNN's coverage of the downing of MH17 in Ukraine, Cooper allegedly makes a Freudian slip about TWA 800. Go to 5:50 in the video to see what I am referring to.

en.wikipedia.org...

During college, Cooper spent two summers as an intern at the Central Intelligence Agency.

I didn't believe it either til I looked it up

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

It ain't for lack of trying! They tried their damnedest to keep Trump out of the White house, but the majority electoral college (the ones that count) citizenry were just too smart for them. HAHA!

And now everyone knows they are FAKE NEWS anyway so the jig is UP.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Since the inception of TV News, there has been a gradual consolidation of control by the big six.

This is true, but the average American simply doesn't believe them anymore.

Not to mention alternative news is now bigger than ever.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

From his lips
edit on 14-5-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Of this I have no doubt, as you've discovered Cooper is CIA and I say is because just like an outlaw bikie club, once you join, you're a member for life, whether you want to be or not.....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join