It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal judge issues BOMBSHELL ruling against Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Yes Judicial watch was interviewed on Fox yesterday about the consequences of having a new FBI director and one of the subjects was reopening the old cases like Benghazi and the Emails, as the immunity deals were no permanent.

let see if it happens.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Jesus, this is tiring....ya wanna talk world class unconstitutional monsters? George Bush? Does that make ya a bit tired just hearing it? It should...this level of criminal NEVER goes to jail.....ever. Drop it, for sanitys sake.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
I want to believe this will become something more than words but has Judicial Watch ever been responsible for anything tangible? Not trying to troll, honest question.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

A federal judge may have just paved the way for Barack Obama AND Hillary Clinton to be put on trial for TREASON.

Yawn... wake me when they erect the gallows. Not only did they perp these crimes (the gubment, military industrial complex, Banks, Media, and Pentagon were all complicit), but nobody stopped them, nobody arrested them then and nobody will now. They got away with it just like the rest.

Go ahead and believe they will be arrested, tried and convicted if it suits your fancy, we don't even try cops for murder. Shame on those reporting there will be some kind of justice. The endless war cycle is ongoing, good lets be distracted by those that came before.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
My God, this is absolutely laughable. Treason? Lmmfao!!! Yeah, go ahead and believe that one. It's like your hatred of Obama has blinded you to all manner of logic and common sense. I mean ffs, you folks will believe anything.
edit on 13-5-2017 by Vdogg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Not sure about this source, but they claim it is from a Judicial Watch request from what I can find.

A federal judge may have just paved the way for Barack Obama AND Hillary Clinton to be put on trial for TREASON.

U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson has ordered the State Department to turn over previously redacted information regarding what Obama and Clinton knew about and how they responded to the 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. Embassy in Benghazi.

Link

Like I said, I know nothing about this source, but if true this could be interesting to say the least.....

I'd bother read except these people have been consistently untouchable...

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You mean eyes don't you?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I love how everyone plays the whole "these people are untouchable" angle like Nixon didn't get forced to resign. Ok he didn't do time, but who knows what would've happened if Ford didn't pardon him. Either way, it simply doesn't hold water that high level politicians are never held accountable. I will grant you they get away with a lot more than you or I would though. It takes a much bigger body of evidence and the right political climate for them to go down.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join