It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal judge issues BOMBSHELL ruling against Obama

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: SBMcG

originally posted by: Deplorable
How casually Ambassador Stevens' death was dismissed by 'them'.

My heart goes out to the other fellas whose lives were lost when the Obama administration wrote them off. Even while our military was poised to intervene. I want to know who issued the stand-down orders.

Steven's death has always bothered me. Almost like he was set up. Put in a place where the bad guys knew he would be...

What did Hillary tell the parents of the brave soldiers killed at Benghazi? Something insulting and disrespectful, as I recall.

She talked down to one of the parents.

The way I was brought up was, "If you don't have anything nice to say ... Don't say anything at all."

Clinton deserves to go to jail. I am very disappointed in this 'promise' to the American People being walked back. We all know what we voted for and why. The people's victory has been snatched away from us.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Wouldn't call it a deflection, more like a theory because this judge isn't charging them with treason but speaking of treason, everyone is talking about Trump's treasonous activities with Russia to get him elected and his recent activities firing Comey have only thrown gas on that fire. So here comes the Conservativeoutpost with BREAKING BOMBSHELL news that a judge is going to decide if Obama and Clinton have committed treason, which isn't the case at all. In fact, this thread may be grounds for the HOAX BIN.
edit on 11-5-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Clinton's disregard of this event was bad, she denied extra help before it happened. Obama covered it up because he was responsible for Clinton's actions. I am not so sure that Obama should be charged with anything on this other than covering up the truth. Clinton is guilty of causing the Bengazi event to happen by her negligence. It is almost like she set up the whole thing. It may have been purposely allowed to happen. Or is she just that ignorant of the welfare of our people.

This Bengazi event is the biggest reason I would never vote for Hillary, I do not care if she was not charged, she was guilty of allowing it to happen by ignoring the request for security there. Just because she was cleared legally does not mean she is not guilty. I can't believe she had the gall to even run for president.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

The op doesn't need it but in his defense, he took out the "treason" line of the post. As it now sits, treason charges against any of the people mentioned in this thread are highly unlikely.

Unless you have proof of Trumps treasonous activities that you proclaim?

No?

Even proof of an investigation?

No?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Interesting is the very least you could say about this whopper.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Good . Hang both of em .

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Benghazi was what changed my mind about Hillary, too.

I hope that this blows up in her face. I don't know how that womancan sleep at night.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Hard core right wing website, also known as fake news in reference to their claims of treason. Did you read the name of the link? Likely, this is conservative backlash because of Trumps recent firing of Comey and hot water over Russia so like any good right winger, deflect immediately to Clinton/Obama.

The funny thing is, the email exists and should be investigated as proof of their lies.

in stark contrast to Russia, where there is 0 evidence of anything in regards of collusion with trump.

Did you get that, 0 evidence. ZERO.. not a single thing has come out - all you have is hot air accusations and when your asked for proof.. oh behold you cant show any.

release the emails!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Deflection is exactly what you're doing. Trump was never even mentioned in the article, only Clinton and Obama's underhanded #e, but you quickly threw out the empty accusations as usual, trying to redirect the thread.
Clinton is guilty. Period. There is proof in the emails. That the FBI/DOJ [ surprise surprise ] didn't prefer charges does not make it go away. America knows what a vile bitch that woman is and no amount of "what about Trump" is going to change that.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

God willing, this will happen. Some of the sources are pretty good, but even so, no guarantee that there will be a follow-through. Should be, but who knows?

I have long believed those two not only knew that attack was coming, but likely planned it. Nothing I can prove, but it's what I believe.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
I want to believe this will become something more than words but has Judicial Watch ever been responsible for anything tangible? Not trying to troll, honest question.

Questioning the source to undermine the statement is a logical fallacy.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Irrespective of what Clinton and/or Obama might have done over the past 8 years, no one, yes neither of those two, are going to jail. This news is a day old and a dollar short. Matter of fact, even the inept and equally corrupt Trump administration will be spared any major embarrassment.

Lot of fake news going around and folks need to take a look at the real issues and stop wishing on things that have no bearing on what really is going on in the world.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Cigarettes
Thank-you for posting that video. Seeing Hillary makes me feel like Comey said he felt, thinking about her.."nauseated", but that was a good refresher for the memory. Thanks again Cig.

edit on 5/12/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

The truth about your post is that you redirected a post about Hillary/Obama on to Trump, this is just another case of the pot calling the kettle metal.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Hard core right wing website, also known as fake news in reference to their claims of treason. Did you read the name of the link? Likely, this is conservative backlash because of Trumps recent firing of Comey and hot water over Russia so like any good right winger, deflect immediately to Clinton/Obama.

The funny thing is, the email exists and should be investigated as proof of their lies.

in stark contrast to Russia, where there is 0 evidence of anything in regards of collusion with trump.

Did you get that, 0 evidence. ZERO.. not a single thing has come out - all you have is hot air accusations and when your asked for proof.. oh behold you cant show any.

release the emails!

This right here is why the whole thing with her getting off stinks...Obama and Hillary are like Teflon.

If nothing else, Judicial Watch at least shows that documents of this nature exist, even if we never get to actually see tgem, we know they are there.

Hopefully in this case they will come out before those 2 can ruin any more lives with their new found pushes for resistance.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Here is the actual ruling: Link

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

Wouldn't call it a deflection, more like a theory because this judge isn't charging them with treason but speaking of treason, everyone is talking about Trump's treasonous activities with Russia to get him elected and his recent activities firing Comey have only thrown gas on that fire. So here comes the Conservativeoutpost with BREAKING BOMBSHELL news that a judge is going to decide if Obama and Clinton have committed treason, which isn't the case at all. In fact, this thread may be grounds for the HOAX BIN.

what did Russia or anyone else do to get Trump elected?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Cigarettes

I'm not so sure he really backed off of it. I know he said he did, but he doesn't always say what he's really planning down the road. I was very disappointed as well, but recent developments may change things a bit. One thing is for certain, she does belong in prison.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Might be just what many of us Americans have been hoping for. Just maybe all the progressive liberals can now understand what the Americans want!

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hopefully this will bring more strength to the Investigation
Into whether Hillary lied to congress about Benghazi.

Trey Gowdy will be highly interested.

Get her Perjury, now no one can pardon her.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join