It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous warns world to ‘prepare’ for World War 3

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Meh . Yaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnn . Wake me up when it actually starts . All these false alarms are quite tiresome .

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
That would be nice but probably won't happen. Elites would cry after losing those billions of dumbed down and obedient slaves.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
According to all the doom sayers and prophetics. May 13th is the official start of World War 3. Mark your calendars folks, sh*t just got real!

Watch May 13th to Dec31st pass without incident. That will be Funny as hell. 😂😝
edit on 9-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Again? We have been since the last one. Nothing new and certainly nothing raises their credibility towards the warning.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Shall I buy a full Mad Max costume now, or what? I want to be fashion when the post apocalyptic world comes.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
What is with people and the obession with the end of the world???? I know the human race is bad, but people are actually praying/hoping for it?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
still to much talking going on in the world, China has us by the sort hairs economically, we are talking quite a bit with Russia... and North korea may be able to fire a warhead worth worrying about but outside of South Korea or Japan, the risk is minimal to the rest of the world.

China will not start ww3 over the fat dictator... Russia will not either.

We will not nuke NK even if they hit someone with a nuke... it gains us nothing and risks Russia and China interference..

Personally I still think China will off the little fat man and install a puppet and we will accept that.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

eheheh, either people have an appetite for total destruction or they just live boring lives.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm not going to worry until politicians, billionaires, celebrities start going into hiding.

I don't think they will, unless a nuclear super-power takes sides with North Korea. N.K. has trouble launching test missiles. Getting a Nuke to Hollywood, Washington D.C., or anywhere in between is very remote. (Unless they have a cell here in the USA that's armed with a suicide nuclear bomb.)

and we all know that would be impossible because our borders are so secure it would be impossible for anyone to sneak in with a nuke, without us catching them.

( yeah I`m being sarcastic)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite
That would be nice but probably won't happen. Elites would cry after losing those billions of dumbed down and obedient slaves.

not to mention losing billions of consumers who buy their crappy made in china junk at over inflated prices.

Greed might be the only thing that can prevent a nuclear war.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I got a gallon of the real stuff. Straight out of the still and clear as water.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Here's the article and video:

The infamous hacktivist group Anonymous has released a chilling new video — urging people across the globe to “prepare” for World War 3 — as the US and North Korea continue to move “strategic pieces into place” for battle.

“All the signs of a looming war on the Korean peninsula are surfacing,” the group says in the ominous six-minute clip, posted on Youtube over the weekend.

According to Anonymous, President Trump’s test of the Minuteman 3 intercontinental ballistic missile last week — coupled with a recent warning from Japanese officials to citizens, telling them to make preparations for a possible nuclear attack — are ultimately proof that all signs are pointing to a major conflict between the US and North Korea.

In addition, China has reportedly urged its citizens in the Hermit Kingdom to return home as tensions continue to escalate over their nuclear weapons program.

The group concludes the video with an eerie message for those watching around the world.

“Prepare for what comes next,” they say. “We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget.”

nypost.com...

I do think major wars are coming. I'm not sure that it will be with North Korea. Un seems to be more bark than bite. North Korea makes a lot of noise everytime it's in need of economic help. Someone comes along and helps them out and then they quiet down.

There was a report that North Korea wants to strike America with an emp attack,

Expert: N. Korean Missile Launch Could Pave Way For Deadly EMP Attack On US

An expert in protecting America’s power grid from an EMP attack said North Korea’s recent missile launch activity could be designed to attack the U.S. with a electromagnetic pulse.

“I think what they are mainly going for is the unhardened electric grid,” said Peter Vincent Pry, executive director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and chief of staff of the Congressional EMP Commission. “Transportation, communications, all of the other civilian critical infrastructure that we depend upon to keep our population alive.”

www.westernjournalism.com...

If this is true, then Un and his Government needs to be obliterated.

The problem is, who knows what's true and what's not true. One thing I think is obvious is TPTB want war. There's so much warmongering about Syria, North Korea, Russia and more . Everybody acts like they want some type of conflict and it's just bubbling up under the surface.

Here's the video:

Yawns

Sorry I'm not making anon money by clicking on their video. No ad revenue from me

Anon are sooooooo 5 years agoooooo

Thanks anyway bud. No offence meant to you

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Meh . Yaaaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnn . Wake me up when it actually starts . All these false alarms are quite tiresome .
This ^

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG
Has Anonymous ever been correct in any of their predictions or proclamations?

that's what I would like to read about

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

originally posted by: KiwiNite

not to mention losing billions of consumers who buy their crappy made in china junk at over inflated prices.

Greed might be the only thing that can prevent a nuclear war.

pride and fear are deeper than greed...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dontneedaname

originally posted by: SBMcG
Has Anonymous ever been correct in any of their predictions or proclamations?

that's what I would like to read about

Every time I pay any attention at all to Anonymous I get a total LARP'ing or even cosplay vibe from the whole thing.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were truly some elaborate prank that got a little out of hand.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I honestly think Nukes are obsolete and only used as threat and control or as a Buggie man in the news, Besides I bet THOR is operational. AS for Anonymous no credibility hell do they even really exist nowadays ?

NK will back down once they see the joking is over , Something has to be done about their Nuke program Kim is way to unstable to have the big fireworks- And it will be a primitive country that use's the 1st like Pakistan or NK, Iran, None of the big buys would be that stupid.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The PTB in this country are utterly stupid and outright evil that they would play around with nuclear war!

Its an abomination that they won’t make peace with NK. They have the upper hand to say the least…and can easily pacify the madman in NK. But it’s the US who refuses to even talk to them unless they do what the US wants before they get to the table.

WHY IN THE WORLD ARE THE DOING THIS?

Syria as well.

Putin saved the Syria people from more suffering that has ignited the recent Russian mass media assault on them.

Do these mad dogs understand the enormity of what their playing with?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yes, they know all too well what they are doing.

They want more control, how do you get more control?

Fear, well where does fear come from, attacks.

Allow such events to unfold right and blame self inflicted wounds on others and claim that control as a means to safeguard more from suffering the same fate.

It's like dictators have a book they all borrow from... oh that's right.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Look ... NK's cyber division is pretending to be Anonymous and trying to mount a psy-op.

And I think I've read about all this ... something about wars and rumors of wars ... not sure exactly where I read about all that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join