It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous warns world to ‘prepare’ for World War 3

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Here's the article and video:

The infamous hacktivist group Anonymous has released a chilling new video — urging people across the globe to “prepare” for World War 3 — as the US and North Korea continue to move “strategic pieces into place” for battle.

“All the signs of a looming war on the Korean peninsula are surfacing,” the group says in the ominous six-minute clip, posted on Youtube over the weekend.

According to Anonymous, President Trump’s test of the Minuteman 3 intercontinental ballistic missile last week — coupled with a recent warning from Japanese officials to citizens, telling them to make preparations for a possible nuclear attack — are ultimately proof that all signs are pointing to a major conflict between the US and North Korea.

In addition, China has reportedly urged its citizens in the Hermit Kingdom to return home as tensions continue to escalate over their nuclear weapons program.

The group concludes the video with an eerie message for those watching around the world.

“Prepare for what comes next,” they say. “We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget.”

nypost.com...

I do think major wars are coming. I'm not sure that it will be with North Korea. Un seems to be more bark than bite. North Korea makes a lot of noise everytime it's in need of economic help. Someone comes along and helps them out and then they quiet down.

There was a report that North Korea wants to strike America with an emp attack,

Expert: N. Korean Missile Launch Could Pave Way For Deadly EMP Attack On US

An expert in protecting America’s power grid from an EMP attack said North Korea’s recent missile launch activity could be designed to attack the U.S. with a electromagnetic pulse.

“I think what they are mainly going for is the unhardened electric grid,” said Peter Vincent Pry, executive director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and chief of staff of the Congressional EMP Commission. “Transportation, communications, all of the other civilian critical infrastructure that we depend upon to keep our population alive.”

www.westernjournalism.com...

If this is true, then Un and his Government needs to be obliterated.

The problem is, who knows what's true and what's not true. One thing I think is obvious is TPTB want war. There's so much warmongering about Syria, North Korea, Russia and more . Everybody acts like they want some type of conflict and it's just bubbling up under the surface.

Here's the video:

+5 more 
posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Thanks for the report.

However, they are about a year behind ATS.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
No adrevenue from me today thx.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I'm not going to worry until politicians, billionaires, celebrities start going into hiding.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Fools warns to prepare for World War 3. Do it. Prepare!

I think the gig is up. Been hearing this since 1979 or so, maybe earlier. I was too young to remember before that.

God, when will these worry warts STFU?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I wish modern warfare was like the Medieval ages in which Kings lead their troops into battle. Kill the most powerful ones, the battle was over; The other side was the Victor. It was like natural selection for imperialists/warmongers. Now, they sit in their offices surrounded by guns and order attack after attack with no end in sight.
I just wish we could take all the people responsible for war, regardless of intentions and kill them all....before they kill us. But then, the cycle just repeats, right?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

The joys of Human Nature.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Or start buying up loads if land in a country very far away from the proposed war zones....a lot of Rich listers are buying land down here as of late.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I hope ww3 happens soon. I'm tired of waiting

link   

The infamous hacktivist group Anonymous has released a chilling new video — urging people across the globe to “prepare” for World War 3 — as the US and North Korea continue to move “strategic pieces into place” for battle.

Fear Mongering.
edit on 8-5-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

link   
Any nukes go off and the government will be overthrown. Either for incompetence for allowing a nuke to go off on American soil. Or for being reckless if a nuke goes off on foreign soil. Either way, any government will be overthrown. Nukes mean the government has no control and the people will panic out of fear.

edit on 8-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster

I wish modern warfare was like the Medieval ages in which Kings lead their troops into battle. Kill the most powerful ones, the battle was over; The other side was the Victor. It was like natural selection for imperialists/warmongers. Now, they sit in their offices surrounded by guns and order attack after attack with no end in sight.
I just wish we could take all the people responsible for war, regardless of intentions and kill them all....before they kill us. But then, the cycle just repeats, right?

Good point.

Just have Un and Trump have a trial by combat and then it's over.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'm not going to worry until politicians, billionaires, celebrities start going into hiding.

This might be all the notice you get.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
Here's the article and video:

“All the signs of a looming war on the Korean peninsula are surfacing,” the group says in the ominous six-minute clip, posted on Youtube over the weekend.

According to Anonymous, President Trump’s test of the Minuteman 3 intercontinental ballistic missile last week — coupled with a recent warning from Japanese officials to citizens, telling them to make preparations for a possible nuclear attack — are ultimately proof that all signs are pointing to a major conflict between the US and North Korea.

In addition, China has reportedly urged its citizens in the Hermit Kingdom to return home as tensions continue to escalate over their nuclear weapons program.

The group concludes the video with an eerie message for those watching around the world.

“Prepare for what comes next,” they say. “We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget.”

nypost.com...

I do think major wars are coming. I'm not sure that it will be with North Korea. Un seems to be more bark than bite. North Korea makes a lot of noise everytime it's in need of economic help. Someone comes along and helps them out and then they quiet down.

There was a report that North Korea wants to strike America with an emp attack,

Expert: N. Korean Missile Launch Could Pave Way For Deadly EMP Attack On US

An expert in protecting America’s power grid from an EMP attack said North Korea’s recent missile launch activity could be designed to attack the U.S. with a electromagnetic pulse.

“I think what they are mainly going for is the unhardened electric grid,” said Peter Vincent Pry, executive director of the Task Force on National and Homeland Security and chief of staff of the Congressional EMP Commission. “Transportation, communications, all of the other civilian critical infrastructure that we depend upon to keep our population alive.”

www.westernjournalism.com...

If this is true, then Un and his Government needs to be obliterated.

The problem is, who knows what's true and what's not true. One thing I think is obvious is TPTB want war. There's so much warmongering about Syria, North Korea, Russia and more . Everybody acts like they want some type of conflict and it's just bubbling up under the surface.

Here's the video:

Anonymous is about as credible as the ones in charge of the Hillary campaign...put up or shut up really....they are like a fly in your house....they annoy the hell out of you yet never accomplish their goal of getting back outside.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
TEP. That's comforting.

a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I feel like the popcorn I made for watching this came out a little stale. Any suggestions on a different brand?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
Fools warns to prepare for World War 3. Do it. Prepare!

I think the gig is up. Been hearing this since 1979 or so, maybe earlier. I was too young to remember before that.

God, when will these worry warts STFU?

We started preparing for a SHTF event around 2011 or earlier. We actually did it the right way, making a rotatable food pantry. and we refined it to stock things we usually always use. We buy things on sale now then put them into stock. Our savings from the food pantry actually is more than double the value of our pantry. Except the grass fed organic half cow that is, but that half a cow we buy actually lasts all year and is what we give to my kids and brother for Christmas presents.

Two freezers in rotation saves lots of money, we have emergency generators and fuel too. I'm a scrooge, buying stuff way cheaper when it is on sale is better than making a trip into town to buy two items every day. We exited the rat race, oh yeah, we have to go get the pure cane sugar at Walgreens this week for a buck eighty nine for a four pound bag. Maximum four bags. Strawberry jam season coming up pretty quick, got to stock up. After that it is cherry jam season, then blueberry jam season, then we make peach freezer jam in the fall. Kids and grandkids love those homemade jams.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
I feel like the popcorn I made for watching this came out a little stale. Any suggestions on a different brand?

Sure...try some Macron with a side of infidelity and pedophilia....

I expect before long long we will see some marches supporting NAMBLA....
edit on 5/8/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I don't think they will, unless a nuclear super-power takes sides with North Korea. N.K. has trouble launching test missiles. Getting a Nuke to Hollywood, Washington D.C., or anywhere in between is very remote. (Unless they have a cell here in the USA that's armed with a suicide nuclear bomb.)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
Any nukes go off and the government will be overthrown. Either for incompetence for allowing a nuke to go off on American soil. Or for being reckless if a nuke goes off on foreign soil. Either way, any government will be overthrown. Nukes mean the government has no control and the people will panic out of fear.

LOL...by whom? Certainly not the dems/libs......they are against guns and violence right?

Anywho.....would love to see anyone try to take my Neighborhood...

Oh wait....antifa is training with ar-15's at 10 yds....push it to 25 and you have the average pistol marksman...

These idiots would be easy pickin...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join