It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous warns world to ‘prepare’ for World War 3

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

How does the current WWIII warning from Anonymous tie in with the WWIII Anonymous warning that was discussed in this thread in 2015?

2015 - Anonymous posts WWIII Update: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: SR1TX
I feel like the popcorn I made for watching this came out a little stale. Any suggestions on a different brand?

Sure...try some Macron with a side of infidelity and pedophilia....

I expect before long long we will see some marches supporting NAMBLA....

Man, you need to go out more. Do you have a drinking buddy?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Guess I better get on that elusive search for that pint of moonshine, so that I can make one final toast to the mad world we have created?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Has Anonymous ever been correct in any of their predictions or proclamations?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
And they were relevant in what year?
All well, if Anon is jumping on board, it MUST be true.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
If the US attack another country I hope they lose as many lives as they take. In particular civilians.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

If the US attack another country I hope they lose as many lives as they take. In particular civilians.

I think the US should target Glasgow.

What's your address again???

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Thanks for the report.

However, they are about a year behind ATS.

make that 10 years.

this "they" who are planning WW3, (since "they" wont be affected by it somehow) have been planning WW3 for a while now, "they" must be awful organizers. it wouldnt take much to start WW3.... if this is the amount of time of planning "they" need for WW3, "they" are quite inept at war instigation.

if the world was simply puppets attached to my strings, and it took me this long to get nukes flying, then im not good at being "TPTB"

let me know when Anon stop hiding behind the thin veil of anonymity that is the internet

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

May God have mercy on your soul. The USA only wants Kim Jong, and doesn't want to sacrifice a single life to get him.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This isn't news. This isn't anything. This might as well be my neighbour fred, talking about his new bunker under his shed.
Literally anonymous = as good as my neighbor Fred. This is like saying pepe is dead. Anonymous is no one, anonymous is nothing, its any of us and its all of us... there is no hacking "group" anonymous... it's a default username option in discussion boards and comment sections that became a meme.. "The hacking group anonymous" is as real as "the hacker 4chan".

this isn't a newsworthy source, it's either pure clickbait or psyops (to propagate this idea that their is a real hacking group anonymous)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I think the US should target Glasgow.

What's your address again???

I think Glasgow is close enough.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I feel like the popcorn I made for watching this came out a little stale. Any suggestions on a different brand?

Sure...try some Macron with a side of infidelity and pedophilia....

I expect before long long we will see some marches supporting NAMBLA....

Man, you need to go out more. Do you have a drinking buddy?

Many more than the number of posts you have on ATS....but hey....who has time for politics?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Probably, but I'd rather not hurt anyone else.

I'm not for hurting innocent people that I've never met before and most likely would get along fine with if I did.

You know, it's not the citizens that want war right??? Not most of them anyway. There are always a few a-holes here and there of course. But most people here have nothing against other people. It's the Governments and people in power and profit who do that sh*t.

I'd like to think that normal people around the world would realize that by now so that one day we could join together and topple the A-holes in charge that seem hell bent on killing everyone.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I do agree with you but sometimes people need a reality check.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: midicon

Probably, but I'd rather not hurt anyone else.

I'm not for hurting innocent people that I've never met before and most likely would get along fine with if I did.

You know, it's not the citizens that want war right??? Not most of them anyway. There are always a few a-holes here and there of course. But most people here have nothing against other people. It's the Governments and people in power and profit who do that sh*t.

I'd like to think that normal people around the world would realize that by now so that one day we could join together and topple the A-holes in charge that seem hell bent on killing everyone.

Sure...but then who makes the rules once everyone is toppled?

You think everyone gets along and there is nobody that wants to reign?

Harsh, but the reality is you'd have to cull everyone down to the age of about 4, have a new religion written all about peace, then indoctrinate every child in the planet into it.

This, and only this can result in worldwide peace.
edit on 5/9/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

That will never happen. Changing the Human Condition isn't possible from what I can tell.

However, it might be possible to create a system which organizes people correctly and establishes the right checks and balances that doesn't allow for the People within it to abuse their power.

That is really our only hope. People seem to be too screwed up to rely on them all to do what's right. Under the right conditions they will fail every time.

Maybe AI, if we ever get there would be able to construct such a system as to promote the progress and evolution of Humanity to continue but without over stepping it's ability to control themselves thereby stopping us from destroying ourselves.

For some people, not killing or starting wars with others is easy. But even they might fail if pushed hard enough. But even they aren't the problem we have today. Our problem is literally the people who desire war for nothing more than to fatten their wallets or to bloat their egos. That is what's really dangerous for us now. We could maybe actually progress a long way if it just wasn't for the Warmongers. Sure the rest of us might get pushed far enough to start something, but that still requires the pushing. Our problem is that there are too many who don't need a push at all.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Just keep in mind, the Korea issue could involve soft kill, or at most a one-sided campaign....letting SoKo and China sort out the ground situation.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Prep for WW3...hmm

okay, I will buy a new hat. that should do it.

Still gonna have to go to work tomorrow though I reckon. Thanks Anon

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Oh no, another Anonymous video.... are these guys even relevant?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Yawwwwwnn can someone wake me up when the bombs start falling. I've been hearing about world war 3 since I joined this site .. a good 7 years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join