It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists have no answers

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Hopefully you don't have kids.

I would hate to see the kind of "love" you would show them.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: RomeByFire

What and atheists don't kill anyone
That's an absurd suggestion, atheist based regimes have killed hundreds of millions
Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao
Your argument is ludicrous
All types of people have killed people. Every time you bring up that atheists have killed people, you seem to forget that all kinds of people have killed people. Perhaps it's time to stop using that to demonize only atheists.

I think you are partly right there Woody
Partly because I only ever use that comment in reply to a statement made by an atheist who like Rome byFire, states religion is the cause for mass deaths.
When in fact good old atheism has a much higher body count than religion
Yes, please search that...

I think we have all been lied to for so long about how bad religion is we have never investigated the real facts as to how bad atheists have been in the past

So I will gladly stop telling the truth when those atheists like rimebyfire stop telling lies

I really don't want this pissing contest, I also don't like lies, let's just say I am denying ignorance

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

a reply to: grainofsand

The problem isn't that atheists have no answers, it's simply that Randy won't read your links. Randy doesn't come here to learn things he comes here to argue, and to taunt people.

I actually like soaking up your time.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

So you ARE trolling. I should have known.

I won't bother wasting my time with you.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Good then you'll keep me from wasting mine.
edit on Rpm51017v26201700000034 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

It is not like he hides the fact. Go back and just read his replies. There is no back and forth, there are no explanations, there are no answers. He has been at this for a long time. I used to go round and round with him but he told me too many times that he does this for the lolz and to waste people's time who he considers a threat to his ideas.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Thanks for the heads up

I don't understand why people make threads on a discussion board if they're not open to discussion. I guess it's a lack of faith in their flavour of religion/god if they're not willing or too scared to actually discuss their religion/god.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

That's an absurd suggestion, atheist based regimes have killed hundreds of millions
Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao
All types of people have killed people. Every time you bring up that atheists have killed people, you seem to forget that all kinds of people have killed people. Perhaps it's time to stop using that to demonize only atheists.

Partly because I only ever use that comment in reply to a statement made by an atheist who like Rome byFire, states religion is the cause for mass deaths.

I think we have all been lied to for so long about how bad religion is we have never investigated the real facts as to how bad atheists have been in the past

So I will gladly stop telling the truth when those atheists like rimebyfire stop telling lies

I really don't want this pissing contest, I also don't like lies, let's just say I am denying ignorance
I don't know by which metric you are using to measure how many deaths have occurred at the hands of religious people versus the hands of atheists, but I do know that you have no idea what the term atheist implies and you often conflate communists and other groups with atheists. Then you point out pol pot, stalin, and other communists as though it was their atheism and not their political biases that lead them to commit those murders. This only shows that you have no understanding of the terms that you use. But the major point is that you ignore all of the people that were killed by a religious zealots. As if all atheists agree with #ing Joseph Stalin, and pol pot.
edit on 10-5-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)
atheism has no tenets that would teach someone to kill, but marxism and nationalism do. If this is too difficult for you to distinguish from one another perhaps you should do some more research.
edit on 10-5-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

a reply to: Woodcarver

Thanks for the heads up

I don't understand why people make threads on a discussion board if they're not open to discussion. I guess it's a lack of faith in their flavour of religion/god if they're not willing or too scared to actually discuss their religion/god.
He is happy to admit that he is here to waste peoples time. just ask him.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

It is not like he hides the fact. Go back and just read his replies. There is no back and forth, there are no explanations, there are no answers. He has been at this for a long time. I used to go round and round with him but he told me too many times that he does this for the lolz and to waste people's time who he considers a threat to his ideas.

Thanks, I'll # him off as well then.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Stalin, Pol Pot, Mao

I don't know by which metric you are using to measure how many deaths have occurred at the hands of religious people versus the hands of atheists, but I do know that you have no idea what the term atheist implies and you often conflate communists and other groups with atheists. Then you point out pol pot, stalin, and other communists as though it was their atheism and not their political biases that lead them to commit those murders. This only shows that you have no understanding of the terms that you use. But the major point is that you ignore all of the people that were killed by a religious zealots. As if all atheists agree with #ing Joseph Stalin, and pol pot. atheism has no tenets that would teach someone to kill, but marxism and nationalism do. If this is too difficult for you to distinguish from one another perhaps you should do some more research.

The old "no true Scotsman" argument, you deserve a medal for bringing that up

So off the back of your tirade I say, no true christian would murder anyone either

See we both win, except Mao, Stalin and Pol Pot all atheists have a bigger body count than all religions combined

Deny ignorance Woody, you like Rome by fire are just going to have to accept what you don't want to

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I agree with you accept on the body count. The moghuls killed about 250 million Hindus, Buddhists and jains when they invaded India.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Deny ignorance Woody, you like Rome by fire are just going to have to accept what you don't want to

And then they all expect me to waste my time taking them seriously.
Then try to act all butt hurt for the T&C when I don't.
Nothing but pathetics.

If you don't listen to reason you aren't worth talking to
It really is that simple.
edit on Rpm51017v10201700000011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
hey guys!

Party still alive!

What's the latest.
One at a time, of course. Type out your story (your case) and then post.

I'll look through them and we'll talk........
yeah?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

There you go, hun.

Hope you're doing well.
I'll be here for a few more minutes if you want to talk.

eta: Literally, til Thursday.

edit on 5/10/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

The same old rhetorical blah blah blah questions.
And you will never listen to reason because of your lifestyle.
And no I don't want to know?

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

I'm cool baby i'm cool.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

There you go, hun.

Hope you're doing well.

You all realize that he was a Founding Father of the United States, and was involved in the French "Enlightenment" Revolution....right?

You know who he is?

He's all about separation of church and state.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

There you go, hun.

Hope you're doing well.

You all realize that he was a Founding Father of the United States, and was involved in the French "Enlightenment" Revolution....right?

You know who he is?

He's all about separation of church and state.

So Buzz, those who are religious should be excluded from having a political voice, how very Stalinesque of you
Yes I believe in separation of church and state as well, but i dont believe that your extreme views are realistic

There has to be a balance
You are like Wesboro baptist, only the atheist or whatever equivelant

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join