It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atheists have no answers

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I still do not get how people like you get off on making such threads as these. I think its for attention, knowing that critical, realist, educated people will wish to try help your poor understanding of the world, yet you reply to them with nothing more then childish and basic reasoning.

You made me think that of you, sadly.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
I don't really see what everyone is still arguing about lol
Theists claim to have answers, I'm atheist and make no claims to have any answers, I don't even really give a toss about the apparent questions to be honest.

Rabid believers are hardly gonna change their stance, and so long as all claims of gods remain unverifiable neither are atheists.
Amusing thread though
That's because they have blind faith! I believe pigs can fly and I am not deluded. Of course I am!!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackProject

I still do not get how people like you get off on making such threads as these. I think its for attention, knowing that critical, realist, educated people will wish to try help your poor understanding of the world, yet you reply to them with nothing more then childish and basic reasoning.

It's because they are looking for reassurance of their faith, some proof that they are not the fool their subconscious knows!! Crutches with supporting screws missing!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: TzarChasm

You dont need to use any words to be defined as something
fundamentalism
a form of a religion, especially Islam or Protestant Christianity, that upholds belief in the strict, literal interpretation of scripture.
"there was religious pluralism there at a time when the rest of Europe was torn by fundamentalism"

strict adherence to the basic principles of any subject or discipline.
plural noun: fundamentalisms
"free-market fundamentalism"

Your adherence to your beliefs or lack thereof is a fundamentalism, even worse it comes at a cost of rejecting those who dont agree with you

Now as for this thread and its claims, atheists dont have the answers I am looking for, evidently they have their own answers.
I just find it absurd that so many people cant accept other people have different opinions and move on
I dont think Randy has done anyone any favours by this thread, its just created disrespect

Some of us see this thread topic as evidence of a colluded effort for religiously minded people to ignore the scientific method, and also some facts that we have discovered, using a method as solid and trustworthy as science. As for your claim that Atheists don't have the answers you are looking for? Why are you conflating atheism with science? You should be looking to scientists for answers. if you have questions about a specific claim, it is best to get the answers straight from the teams who are working in that particular field, not from religious websites who don't understand anything outside of their paradigm.

Atheists don't have the answers you want, because you so desperately try to make a god the answer for everything you don't understand.

Science does have answers to some of the questions that i have seen presented here in these religious threads started by the OP and yourself, but there is a noticeable habit from the two of you to not answer questions, to change the subject and to outright ignore links that people go through a lot of trouble to bring to these boards.

you also twist people's words, whether on purpose or from shear ignorance of other people's positions. You constantly conflate atheism with every bad thing you can. This is terribly dishonest of you and i will gladly point out every stupid point you make, so that others understand how illogical your position and your argument is. Because the position you support is anti-human, anti-freedom, anti-science, and anti-logic.
edit on 11-5-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Well I'm all broken up about what you think.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Well I'm all broken up about what you think.
What are those questions that you want answered randy?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

It's because they are looking for reassurance of their faith,

You have absolutely know idea of me.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

For me they are answered. It's atheists that have no answers.
You just don't get it do you?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Are your 'answers' from a 2000 year old book or do you have a more reliable source you could share with us humble non believers?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

It's because they are looking for reassurance of their faith,

You have absolutely know idea of me.
I am sure you a very nice but you are a pikelet! Best advice I can give you is don't waste your life on faith and silly beliefs because life is very very short!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Are your 'answers' from a 2000 year old book or do you have a more reliable source you could share with us humble non believers?

You are off the list of members I take seriously.
What don't you get about that?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I am sure you a very nice but you are a pikelet! Best advice I can give you is don't waste your life on faith and silly beliefs because life is very very short!

i'm just planning for the future.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Sense ^^

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You have no need to take me seriously if you wish to share with the class about the sources for your apparent answers.
2000 year old book or a more reliable source?
I'm genuinely interested and I'm sure others are.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Least we can rest easy knowing RELIGION makes our World better.................

Who threw it?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

So, you don't have any questions for atheists or scientists?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

i asked a direct question and you have not answered it.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

a reply to: grainofsand

You are off the list of members I take seriously.
What don't you get about that?
Again randy has no answer to a direct question

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Doesn't common sense apply to the God thingy!

God love you man!
Randy was asked a direct question and he did not reply with an answer

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

a reply to: luthier

No the issue is with atheism period.
Randy dismisses the fact that religious people are the ones who believe things for no good reason and blames every bad thing on Atheism.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join