It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French election results

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Germany's current economic's are running fine, but look at the cost to other European nations', the criminal sabotage and destruction of the Cypriot banking system, the deliberate harm done to the social system's of Spain, Italy and Greece etc.
Is that fair, sustainable or ethical while Germany's own social systems have no austerity thrown at them.
Is Germany really doing as good as you think or after all those root's are pulled out to feed the fire will not it's economy come crashing down at some point like the trunk of a dead tree.
We live in symbiosis with our neighbor's feeding off one another, parasitic is when one then start's to destroy it's neighbor's to feed itself.

So if you fail to understand the need for ethical economic's ESPECIALLY with there neighbors then I can not give you the answer you want, I can only give you the truth as I see it.

A synopsis, the Economy of Germany is thriving at the moment but even despite the french election anti EU and in many nation's harmed by Brussels Anti German sentiment (due to in those nations the EU being seen as being controlled by Germany) is the highest it has been since the second world war, there politician's are sitting on a powder keg that will explode unless something is done SOON, only sharing that wealth and restoring the economy of all of Europe which run's contrary to the Troika's action's would curtail and head that off and that is simply not going to happen, oppression lead's to rebellion and the Troika are oppressing entire nation's which will fall back on Germany.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I understand just fine. I think Austrian economics is extreme. Though moral.

All I was saying is Germany has never been perfect. It has had a lot of strife. There are no glory days.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I agree with you on that, in fact my own nation is no less guilty even after Brexit.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Focus on progress shrug off partisanship. Find common ground with the liberals who aren't regressive. We are all being led to the slaughter together.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Nope, she fell in love with him when he was 14 and groomed him. She's a paedophile.

Oh please, just read what Macron himself said instead of relying on the Express or Daily Mail. They did not start a relationship until they were 18 and they are still together now, 20 years later, paedophiles don't stay with their victims forever because they don't like it when they grow up and get older. She's not a paedo, perhaps a cougar?

Yeah, she's definitely a cougar but who cares? In France definitely they don't care. In Europe they don't care. Only those eager to defame him because he destroyed the chances of their preferred nazi candidate care. People who seem to wish ardently for the EU to collapse, for the domino effect Brexit was supposed to cause..... but Europeans are not falling for the hard right lies, including the tories as they have now become the 'bluekip' in the UK.

EDIT: Kind of ironic actually as you are belittling people as children.

LOL not people, insecure men who laugh stupidly at other men's choices... men who do that seriously need to grow up.

edit on 9-5-2017 by Agartha because: Spelling...

edit on 9-5-2017 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Okay. She waited until he was 18. A sensible decision and technically that does class her as a cougar. However, that's the official story. I've come to somewhat distrust official stories...

Also, I don't read those rags. British tabloids are all bollocks. I do enjoy their crosswords though.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

It's not about that. France has just voted another elitist Eurocrat into power. I'm never going to France again. It's a shame, I used to love holidays there.

Hmmm, why would you not go? The US voted an idiot into power, does that mean nobody should go there? (Not a Clinton supporter by the way).

Again. This has nothing to do with Trump. I would probably feel a hell of a lot safer with Trump in charge than Macron.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Okay. She waited until he was 18. A sensible decision and technically that does class her as a cougar. However, that's the official story. I've come to somewhat distrust official stories...

Also, I don't read those rags. British tabloids are all bollocks. I do enjoy their crosswords though.

Some are also saying he is gay and has a long term boyfriend, but who cares? Whilst the relationship is between two consenting adults I personally don't, I vote for what they do for people and not what they do in the bedroom.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

It's not about that. France has just voted another elitist Eurocrat into power. I'm never going to France again. It's a shame, I used to love holidays there.

Hmmm, why would you not go? The US voted an idiot into power, does that mean nobody should go there? (Not a Clinton supporter by the way).

Again. This has nothing to do with Trump. I would probably feel a hell of a lot safer with Trump in charge than Macron.

Agreed, lets keep USA BS partisan ideas out of a non USA THREAD for once please?...

I created this thread to discuss about the French elections and not that over me me me me me people from the Good old U S of A could spam this thread out!

Shows certain mentalities...

I have reported a couple of posts here and sadly moderation staff have not taken into consideration that this thread is looking like YET ANOTHER USA TAURINE FAECAL MATTER slinging match...

This thread is posted on the regional politics forum that should normally have nothing to do with the USA.

Be fair please moderation staff?

Pretty please???

Thanking all in advance.

Warmest

Lags
edit on 9-5-2017 by Lagomorphe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Ha ha, the French are waiting to see what happens to the U.K in the departure negotiations.
The E.U may want a divorce settlement payment, but they are not going to get anywhere near what they are requesting. Their demands hi-light perfectly well what the E.U thinks of the U.K, and the rhetoric coming from both sides at the moment is very evocative.
The French will see how the U.K gets on and make a decision at the next election. Meanwhile the entity known as the E.U has seen off the threat of a Nexit and Frexit, for now.

It may be to late for them by then?

Should have learnt by now with the ever escalating problems Europe as a whole

are experiencing.

There is an increasing opposition to the entity, from many within Europe's population. Why they couldn't just keep the union going, through a common market is beyond me. Effectively the E.U is split into 2 political thoughts and the right wingers are running the show with a majority.
They want greater unity, greater co-operation, the forming of a European Police force, European Army, et, etc. We all have to pay for this, and paying €billions into a club that in turn determines many of the laws we have to follow. Some of these laws make perfect sense, whilst others are complete bonkers.

Seeing as Germany takes the lead in the EU it should be obvious..... they lost two

wars in trying to achieve this issue, so now it has become a case of *softly softly

catchee monkey* to become the head of Europe as was always their aim.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Some are also saying he is gay and has a long term boyfriend, but who cares? Whilst the relationship is between two consenting adults I personally don't, I vote for what they do for people and not what they do in the bedroom.

Yeah, you're right. I was probably a little uptight when I wrote that. Sorry Agartha.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Once again the French prove how gutless they are.

Voting Macron in was through fear of the unknown and the fact that the French have been so brainwashed and corrupted by Hollande and the European Elite!

Enjoy The EU France

Don't come crying to us.

...... Yes I voted Brexit... No need to state the obvious
edit on 9/5/2017 by fusiondoe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

Don't worry mate. I don't think the EU has another 5 years left. If world war 3 hasn't started by then, the EU is going to be f#cked anyway.

As I have said before on this site, this is probably Europe's only hope of slowing down the NWO. The French failed.

I'm disappointed with them but not surprised...

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

a reply to: fusiondoe

As I have said before on this site, this is probably Europe's only hope of slowing down the NWO. The French failed.

I'm disappointed with them but not surprised...

What should the French have voted to not fail?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe
Once again the French prove how gutless they are.

Voting Macron in was through fear of the unknown and the fact that the French have been so brainwashed and corrupted by Hollande and the European Elite!

In which way electing Marine Le Pen as president would have solved France's (and the world's) problems?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: KarmaComa

Can you elaborate on that question please.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

You mentioned that the French failed, that you are disappointed.
What did the French fail?

Also, I might have misunderstood your post, but I believe you are saying that voting Macron has shown that the French failed, correct?
So, my question was, what should the French have done to not fail?

Just trying to understand your post in more details

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The French people needed Lepen. People seem to easily forget that there is always a parliament to block anything that comes across as too extreme.

She might not be perfect but at least she's real.

Macron is a f#cking NWO maggot.

Did someone whisper 'controlled opposition'?

Yep, that sums up Macron.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

The irony of all this is that the 'good guy', Macron is far worse than Le Pen could ever be...

Soon you will see.

edit on 9-5-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I totally agree that Macron is not good - I try to stay calm and not swear.

But Le Pen is definitely not an option for France.
You could see during the campaign the way she totally mistreated the journalists. Also wherever the FN arrives, they cut any culture budget.
Several FN senior members are ex-GUD members (Groupe Union Defense, known for violent actions on people).

France definitely needs a deep structural reform, which Le Pen was not proposing.
Her proposals are basically death penalty, exit the EU - which by the way she turned around between first and second round of the elections - leave the Eurozone - which she also turned around during first and second round of the elections.

The only candidate who proposed a structural reform was Mélenchon, who proposed, if elected, to create a constituting assembly and create a new Constitution - the 6th Republic.
Once this constitution done, he would have stepped down.

On the other hand, FN members are already in-fighting and blaming each other.
FN used to be a family party, with a strong boss (Jean-Marie). His daughter Marine does not have his shoulders, and the party might implode due to this internal fighting.

Another point, France is so close to explode, if Macron does not improve French people's life, FN will most probably be elected in 5 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join