It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French election results

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: KarmaComa
a reply to: Perfectenemy

because with Le Pen as president, the terrorist attacks would have stopped?

What you don't think name calling works?

All she has to do is point out how bad the situation is and bamb....it's fixed. Just like that.

Or....maybe she had no legislative plan. Other than doom and gloom.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

yep, Macron is a pure produce of elitist France: jesuit highschool, elite university, banker @ Rotschild.
This has been (rightly) mentioned quite often during the campaign in France.
I, for one, personnally believe that he is going to tear up the French social system.
Regarding the Anglo-French treaty and Brexit, he is not the puppet of EU.
Many French people have denounced the treaty for years, with France having to control the immigrants on French territory, resulting in the slum near Calais (which by the way has now been torn down, but seems some migrants are still around).
For the Brexit, he is simply saying that if the UK wants to leave the EU, then they cannot have access to the EU market the same way as other EU members, that is just not fair.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

a reply to: AuranVector

please could you let me know how would Le Pen have saved France - if I understand your comment?
Not saying Macron is great - history will say.
But none of the towns / cities in France held by FN (Le Pen's party) has been the better with FN at its head.

How do you know?

Warmest

Lags

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

AuranVector mentioned that France lost a chance to save itself. I understand that in his/her opinion, Le Pen would therefore has made better.
Orange, Hénin-Beaumont for example, FN is or has been at the head, and these cities are not doing any better than any other city.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Off topic but I like you. 👍

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

Well done France! After Brexit and Trump, populism has been beaten by my French brothers and sisters.
Millions are celebrating in France right now.

Europe is more united than ever, and the EU's economy has grown even more than the US.The future is bright.

originally posted by: ancienthistorian
Macron giving his grandmother a French kiss.

Ah, another very insecure masculine ego who has to make a joke about Macron's wife being older than him. Or perhaps you are 15 and still laugh at other people's choices of partners, in which case I apologise as you are a child and still haven't become an adult.

Nope, she fell in love with him when he was 14 and groomed him. She's a paedophile.

EDIT: Kind of ironic actually as you are belittling people as children.
edit on 8-5-2017 by Wide-Eyes because: Nuff said.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

AuranVector mentioned that France lost a chance to save itself. I understand that in his/her opinion, Le Pen would therefore has made better.
Orange, Hénin-Beaumont for example, FN is or has been at the head, and these cities are not doing any better than any other city.

Let me dig in deeper tomorrow and I'll get back to you on your post.

Warmest

Lags

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

This will be the same sh1it every time a liberal leaning person gets selected. NWO puppets will be praised by the fools.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: Sillyolme

Like I said. The autocorrect was corrector than you.

in the world where corrector means more correct I guess so.

I'm so pleased that you agree. I love you silly. :-)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Spot on, the trans European nation that is the EU will eventually select a prime language, probably German to be educated to all student's, that may yet be some time away but the EU (Germany and Belgium) got away with crushing Greece, Italy and Spain (All fiercely independent nation's which would have posed a potential problem in the future if left free of there control) so now the Brussels based Fourth Reich juggernaut is beginning to look unstoppable.

Then again there is that prophecy about Russia crushing them eh!.

Yeah, there is. Shame, truly. I have a lot of German in the bloodlines, and it's sad to see them so fallen! Things are going to be rough for nations that don't kowtow to the EU, in the months to come! I am waiting for someone here to step in and become involved.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Spot on, the trans European nation that is the EU will eventually select a prime language, probably German to be educated to all student's, that may yet be some time away but the EU (Germany and Belgium) got away with crushing Greece, Italy and Spain (All fiercely independent nation's which would have posed a potential problem in the future if left free of there control) so now the Brussels based Fourth Reich juggernaut is beginning to look unstoppable.

Then again there is that prophecy about Russia crushing them eh!.

Yeah, there is. Shame, truly. I have a lot of German in the bloodlines, and it's sad to see them so fallen! Things are going to be rough for nations that don't kowtow to the EU, in the months to come! I am waiting for someone here to step in and become involved.

So fallen? Have you read any history? Germany is doing far better than it has in a long time.

When would the German glory days be in your mind?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I believe you miss the point, Moral failure on the part of certain elite and certainly not the common German guy on the street but there are forces at work shall we say that have engineered this.
The German language would be likely because in Western Europe Germany has the largest single population of any member state, add Austria and the large bilingual (German/French speaking population's of Belgium and even Switzerland (Still independent but it serves as the elite's piggy bank after all) and the relative ease with which other Nordic languages can translate and part understand German - including the English though we are now no longer part of the party eh - and it become's a probable logical step in homogenizing the culture of Europe once it merges into a true single nation.
The Moral failure is arguable not that of Germany though it's politician's do have a lot to bare responsibility for but rather the lack of morality of that already morally deficient Troika/Bundesbank elite and also despite coming out of the EU due to a referendum the Rothschild (Bauer) controlled bank of England and City of London also have a hell of a lot to answer for in the part they have played in this scheme.
edit on 8-5-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

It's not about that. France has just voted another elitist Eurocrat into power. I'm never going to France again. It's a shame, I used to love holidays there.

Hmmm, why would you not go? The US voted an idiot into power, does that mean nobody should go there? (Not a Clinton supporter by the way).

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I miss the poin? I was alive when part of Germany was communist.

Prior to that uh..Hitler
..and that massive economic hardship...,

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

We all know how east Germany suffered under the Soviet's and more under the Stasi but that does not make this morally acceptable and it never shall.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

So then when was Germany doing so much better?

When they were rounding up Jews or occupied by the soviets?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You mean when Hitler was stealing private money to fund his brainwashing and control of the Germans as well as murdering MY relatives, then running out of money he had to invade other nations in order to keep the false economy built on non sustainable stolen wealth alive, you mean when German's were given business built up over many generation's by Jewish family's after the night of broken glass.

What is your point?.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

You tell me you responded to me saying Germany is better off now than its been.

Do you disagree? Was Germany better off being occupied? Or destitute?

When was Europe a peaceful safe zone? Could you tell me that?

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

First your comparison is flawed, the failure of Germany to win the first world war led to the unfair punitive action taken by the allies and that is why Germany suffered destitution, more correctly the first world war was the reason as it was both unnecessary and pointless.

So comparison of Germany's poverty before the fascists took over is a false point.

After the Second world war WEST GERMANY was actually better off even than under the NAZI's as it was the policy of the US to build up it's former enemy's Germany and Japan by rebuilding there infrastructure, government's and social program's (Actually to the detriment of there own people and that of there traditional allies), meanwhile the soviet's had absolutely no love for Germany after the atrocity's the Nazi led German army had committed against there people.

West Germany was actually BETTER OFF being occupied after the war, it's economy flourished and it was rebuilt by it's conquerors while East Germany was far worse off, this disparity had created a very strong pro Nazi nostalgia driven sentiment among many east German's that has lingered even to this day in spite of law's to try to prohibit it.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

My comparison? Maybe you need to read up and listen better.

So when what years was Germany more prosperous and the people had a better life than right now?

Was it during famine? Maybe your expectation of a perfect world don't exist.

Is it dumb to let in refugees without vetting absolutely. Really dumb mistake but the German labor force is collapsing. They just made huge mistakes unlike when they let the Turks in during the 70's to fill a collapsing labor force.
edit on 8-5-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join