It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French election results

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: KarmaComa

Sounds legit.

However. In today's climate, 5 years is a long time.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Spot on, the trans European nation that is the EU will eventually select a prime language, probably German to be educated to all student's, that may yet be some time away but the EU (Germany and Belgium) got away with crushing Greece, Italy and Spain (All fiercely independent nation's which would have posed a potential problem in the future if left free of there control) so now the Brussels based Fourth Reich juggernaut is beginning to look unstoppable.

Then again there is that prophecy about Russia crushing them eh!.

Yeah, there is. Shame, truly. I have a lot of German in the bloodlines, and it's sad to see them so fallen! Things are going to be rough for nations that don't kowtow to the EU, in the months to come! I am waiting for someone here to step in and become involved.

So fallen? Have you read any history? Germany is doing far better than it has in a long time.

When would the German glory days be in your mind?

Better? Better than what? They have migrants attacking people all the time, a massive increase in crime, a huge burden on the populace, to pay for all of these migrants, and a government that doesn't seem to care as much about citizens as it does about hostile invaders. That's not what I'd call "better". I spent some years in Germany, some time back, and found it to be a pretty peaceful nation, very clean, orderly people who respected the law, very polite. What we see in the news these days is not the same Germany.

Better?

Germany's Economic Mess Is All Its Own Fault

Europe on the brink of financial MELTDOWN as Germany faces economic ruin

Muslim Migrants Increase Crime in Germany by 65%

Germany: Migrant Crime Wave, Police Capitulate

REPORT: Migrants Committing Disproportionately High Crime In Germany While Media And Govt Focus on ‘Far Right’ Thought Crimes

‘Co logne is every day’: Europe’s rape epidemic

Crime by migrants in Germany went up by 79% last year, with offences including sex assaults and murder on the rise Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Not my definition of the word, "better".

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
Yeah, you're right. I was probably a little uptight when I wrote that. Sorry Agartha.

Don't worry, we all get like that sometimes, but you have definitely earned my respect with the above reply, it shows great character.... despite you being a Brexiteer/euroskeptic! LOL

Better? Better than what? They have migrants attacking people all the time, a massive increase in crime, a huge burden on the populace, to pay for all of these migrants, and a government that doesn't seem to care as much about citizens as it does about hostile invaders. That's not what I'd call "better". I spent some years in Germany, some time back, and found it to be a pretty peaceful nation, very clean, orderly people who respected the law, very polite. What we see in the news these days is not the same Germany.

Better?

Let's get some credible references regarding Germany, not the ones you posted: tabloids like the Express and Daily Mail, far right sites like Breitbart, etc. Your only serious one was your first, but it's old, from 2014. Let's hear it from the Financial Times, for example, from 2017:

German economy grows at quickest rate in 5 years.

Germany’s economy has expanded at its fastest pace in five years...

German gross domestic product rose 1.9 per cent in 2016 while the country also recorded a third successive year of not needing new government borrowing, with a public sector budget surplus of €6.2bn.

Germany’s growth has been powered by increased employment, rising wages and higher spending linked to the country’s task of absorbing about 1.2m migrants since last year. Unemployment is at a record low and the number of people in work is at its highest since German reunification in 1990.

Destatis forecasts growth of between 1.1 per cent and 1.7 per cent this year.

www.ft.com...

Crimes committed by non-Germans have increased, nobody is saying they have not, but in 2016 only 30% of crimes were commited by foreigners.

The crime statistics, released on Monday, showed that immigrants were responsible for 35 per cent of cases of pickpocketing, 11 per cent of home break-ins, and nearly 15 per cent of cases of grievous bodily harm.

But there was a 6.7 per cent increase in crimes of violence, a development Mr de Maizière described as a “wake-up call for us all”. Cases of murder and manslaughter increased 14 per cent, of rape and sexual assault by 13 per cent and grievous bodily harm by 10 per cent. However there were fewer crimes such as break-ins, shoplifting and fraud.

www.ft.com...

Germany has not become a dangerous place at all, or at least no more dangerous than other developed countries.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

I have to disagree. Germany is more dangerous. People who live there believe that is so - I have spoken to many online - and people can read the news and see the changes. I lived in Germany for three years, some time back, and KNOW it's changed from when we were there. It's changed a lot, an not for the better. We were there pre-EU.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

We were there pre-EU.

Wow, you haven't been there since 1950? No wonder it's changed!

Family members spent last Christmas in Hamburg and I also have friends living (again) in Hanover and they tell me Germany is not the scary place the media portrays. But I understand how I feel, many feel the US is very unsafe now since Trump became president, because of what they see in the media.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

We were there pre-EU.

Wow, you haven't been there since 1950? No wonder it's changed!

Family members spent last Christmas in Hamburg and I also have friends living (again) in Hanover and they tell me Germany is not the scary place the media portrays. But I understand how I feel, many feel the US is very unsafe now since Trump became president, because of what they see in the media.

Far later than the 50's!! The whle EU thing is more recent than that. Open borders, no passport needed, and Eurodollars, were not a thing when we were there, and that was in the 90's. Lots of changes since then.

I look at reports from people who live there, and talk about how it's changed, and have seen plenty of those. Saw one from a mother, whose son was attacked, more than once, by "refugees", and the police would do nothing for them. Their home even came under attack, and they got no help.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join