It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI found email that Lynch would do everything she could to protect Hillary from CRIMINAL CHARGES

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: Xcathdra

Glad you posted this...I was going to but decided to wait for someone else.

If the FBI does indeed have that email that Lynch stated she would do everything she could to protect Clinton from prosecution,,,

Can you support that claim...with anything?

As far as I can tell from what was presented...An email was sent by someone to someone else saying they thought Lynch would make sure the investigation did not "over-reach".

Have I missed anything?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Well I guess that makes me a paranoia trigger for the unstable far left snowflakes.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I don't think this matter is ever going to go away till The American People get justice. Hillary lost because we know what Hillary is and what she did. You can't put the toothpaste back in the tube and this is one the people want to see prosecuted and resolved.

That may be so, but even IF she is prosecuted, the sentence would be such a joke that they might as well have not even prosecuted.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Comey is right.

The greatest threat was to the faith in government.

Time will prove me right, but there will come a time when our governments survival will depend on the good faith we have for it.

No CIA, military, or other force will move a foot without orders to do so.

I have never been more dissapointed in government than I am now. I used to be able to tear up over it all.

You cant run a nation without concensus. Authority can be eliminted by one person with concensus.

I was once on a train, a man didnt want to give his seat to another man with a cane. We argued, and he got up. He asked what authority I had....I told him to look around. Everyone was in that moment in my command to my ends.

This man was seemingly well educated, important, an authority that could probably do more with a phone call than I could with a marching band. His ass got up because I said so and others backed me up.

Concensus is everything. When you have it, there isnt even a God to tell you different.

Government is increasingly alone in its actions. Screw its authority and monopoly of force. All we need to do is show up to stop anything it does.

edit on 5 5 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It is becoming abundantly clearer everyday. This country is now a two tiered system. When was the last time anyone of note in the elites was persecuted. The bankers got away with it MF global no charges, Hillary's gang no charges. Let's face it. No one on that level will ever go to jail unless they get kicked out of the big club. It's over. The US is a banana republic for elites.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Absolutely right. Lynch conspired to obstruct justice. Now we will wait to see her punishment... We might be waiting a long time.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

You cant run a nation without concensus. Authority can be eliminted by one person with concensus.

I was once on a train, a man didnt want to give his seat to another man with a cane. We argued, and he got up. He asked what authority I had....I told him to look around. Everyone was in that moment in my command to my ends.

This man was seemingly well educated, important, an authority that could probably do more with a phone call than I could with a marching band. His ass got up because I said so and others backed me up.

Concensus is everything. When you have it, there isnt even a God to tell you different.

Government is increasingly alone in its actions. Screw its authority and monopoly of force. All we need to do is show up to stop anything it does.

You didn't you simply stand and give up your OWN seat? Maybe lead by example instead of bullying.

If I had a hard day, I wouldn't give up my seat. You also don't realize, maybe I just forgot my cane that day.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I was standing. The guy with a cane was in bad shape.

If I see an old person or someone with a baby or cane I will become the devil himself if need be.

I also kick the seat when bums try to sleep laying down on a crowded train. I guess I am a monster.

edit on 5 5 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

"Can you support that claim...with anything?"

What claim?

I said "If"

You might want to look up the definition of "if"... especially when it is presented at the beginning of the sentence..''

Remember the old "it depends on what the definition of "is" is."

Like they say....if bullfrogs had wings then they wouldn't bump their ass when they hopped
edit on R292017-05-05T15:29:09-05:00k295Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: FlyingFox

I was standing. The guy with a cane was in bad shape.

If I see an old person or someone with a baby or cane I will become the devil himself if need be.

I also kick the seat when bums try to sleep laying down on a crowded train. I guess I am a monster.

You're a likeable monster in my book. Keep up the good work.

(post by Indigo5 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
ATTENTION!!!!!

THIS IS NOT THE MUD PIT!!!
KNOCK OFF THE INSULTS OR PB WILL BE NEXT!!!

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargamel
a reply to: Gryphon66

Do you honestly think anybody is physically intimidated by Hillary. Are you fine with elected officials who are there to represent the people abusing this position and having only their own greedy, evil, blackhearted agenda in mind. Do you enjoy having the "elite" treat you like some insignificant waste of space? Do you only care what the scumbags on the other "team" do or do you hold all the elected officials to the same standard?

"Greedy, evil, blackhearted"? LOL. Sounds like you're describing something you're scared of ... I believe you just proved my point.

No, I'm not fine with elected officials blah blah. Nope, not okay with being trated like crap by the "elite."

Politicians are all psychopaths in my book.
edit on 5-5-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

This is clearly another Russian propaganda job.

Please stop posting this "vast right wing conspiracy" garbage.

Poor Hillary, always being persecuted and oppressed because she is a woman.

Stupid racist redneck conservative sexists always ruin EVERYTHING!

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Listen up!
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

so will Comey

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
So is anybody going to persecute or is it just business as usual

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Politicians are all psychopaths in my book.

Including the one you worked for during the election or is she exempt?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Lynch and the entire DOJ...

Who did they all work for?

Either this cover-up was a massive rogue operation taking place right under Obama's nose, which makes him even more inept than many of us previously thought, or he knew about it, which makes him complicit.

There is no Door #3.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Obama White House counsel part of early talks on Clinton email release, notes show

The Obama administration’s White House counsel was directly involved in deliberations over the release of Hillary Clinton emails as early as spring 2015, according to handwritten FBI agent notes released by the bureau late Friday.

The notes read: "Pat Kennedy (early May '15) calls interagency MTG (meeting) re: scheduled release by JAN '16, asking quick turnarounds - WH Counsel, CIA, etc...OSD, DNI, NSC and (redacted)"

The notes offer a raw account of the case from the perspective of FBI agents. Much of the content already had been documented in previously released FBI interview summaries, called 302s. The reference to “Counsel,” however, appears to be the earliest confirmation of White House involvement.

click link for article...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join