It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI found email that Lynch would do everything she could to protect Hillary from CRIMINAL CHARGES

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

See - dodgy Clinton was dodgy, we all could see it.

How the hell could Comey read out her list of extreme carelessness and then finish off with 'no intent, not prosecutable'?

Oh, wait, O'l Lynchies dodgy shenanigans and relationship with Hills and government position at the time explains everything.

Where's them Russians now? Lets deflect and go back to blaming the Russians for hacking the email in question shall we...

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Even though Comey is head of the FBI he answers to the Attorney General / DNI. They call the shots and I believe his press conference was his way og shifting the blame back to Lynch. The email in question seems to confirm that, at least to me. Also during his latest public testimony he made an interesting comment. When discussing what led up to his recommendation exchange he said there were some things he could not discuss - yet.

Judicial watch just filed a federal case against the DOJ in federal court for all records etc dealing with the Lynch-Clinton tarmac meeting.

I still believe Clinton will be charged however I think it will come from anything new that was discovered recently.
edit on 4-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Dem Senator Calls for Special Prosecutor to Investigate Huma Abedin

While testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday, FBI Director James Comey revealed that Huma Abedin, a top aide to Hillary Clinton, forwarded thousands of emails, including classified information, to her husband, Anthony Weiner.

On MSNBC on Thursday morning, Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) called for a special prosecutor to investigate if Abedin committed a crime by forwarding the classified material.

“If there was classified information and it was improperly passed to a person unauthorized to receive it, yes, naturally it’s a crime,” Blumenthal said. “Without knowing what the intentions were and so forth, there is potentially a prosecutable crime.”

Host Joe Scarborough asked if it should have been prosecuted.

“It still may be, potentially. It’s not outside the statute of limitations, so far as I know. It's one that the Department of Justice is going to have to decide," Blumenthal continued. "The question is: who will decide it? That’s why we need a special prosecutor to review all of this investigative material.”

Click link for article and video.

While its nice to see a Democrat calling for this it still remains problematic that they arent calling for Clinton to be prosecuted. The classified emails Huma sent came from Clinton.

Why is it an issue if Huma does it but not Clinton?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I hate Hillary as much as anyone, but don't think she should be prosecuted for anything done as SoS. If she decided to revert to smoke signals or war drum for her coms, SO BE IT.

However, everything else is fair game, and her immediate benefactors should all burn, to set an example.

I'm unsure how statute of limitations affects the cases, also immunity is in play.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   
In a very basic way, if Hillary had won, none of this would matter.

The rainbow nutbaggers sure went ALL IN to get her elected.

They have a lot at stake.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Some of the law violations are felonies to the statute of limitations will be in years. As for what occurred as SecState I disagree with the reasons being 1-Benghazi and 2-Pay for play schemes for the Clinton Foundation. 3rd would be her signing off on selling Russia 20% of us Uranium via a 3rd party who donated to the foundation.

The email issue is separate and she should be prosecuted for that as well.

While immunity was given to her aides it was never given to Clinton. Immunity is valid until the person refuses to cooperate with law enforcement / prosecutor or they lie. In his case people who were given immunity did in fact lie so the immunity issue would be a moot point.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
In a very basic way, if Hillary had won, none of this would matter.

The rainbow nutbaggers sure went ALL IN to get her elected.

They have a lot at stake.

If she were elected Congressional investigations would be going stronger than they are now. Even if the DOJ under Clinton refused to seek charges Congress could still impeach her and had she won I think that would have occurred.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

The one campaign promise I most want to see is to lock her up!! Her, everyone who worked with her and is culpable, and hopefully, her former boss as well!!

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

What's funny is this comes like right after Hillary starts crying about how the FBI was the reason she lost the election.

Nope. Comey's response was classic on why she lost the election. She did it to herself, with her own contempt and behavior.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies.

The whole Russian thing blew up as a smokescreen for this...in such a huge way.

Now I think the dust has settled.

Too Big To Fail also means too big to cover-up.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Wow..thank-you for this update! Now I understand why FBI Director Comey said that he re-opened the Hillary investigation 12 days before the election, WITHOUT consulting with his boss, Lorretta Lynch, first.

1. She would have ordered him NOT to let the public know that the investigation was being reopened.
and
2. Comey wanted Hillary to lose, because he knew in his heart that she was a dirty, rancid, slime-ball.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

What's funny is this comes like right after Hillary starts crying about how the FBI was the reason she lost the election.

Nope. Comey's response was classic on why she lost the election. She did it to herself, with her own contempt and behavior.

Part of me thinks Clinton had an idea of what Comey was going to say at the hearing and tried to get out in front of it with her interviews / blame.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Thanks for the replies.

The whole Russian thing blew up as a smokescreen for this...in such a huge way.

Now I think the dust has settled.

Too Big To Fail also means too big to cover-up.

The problem with the Russia narrative is they cant support it. Susan Rice is refusing to testify in Congress even though she claims she did nothing wrong and acted appropriately. As the NSA she has knowledge of the Russia issue. Sen. Feinstein recently stated on CNN she still has not seen any evidence of collusion with Trump and Russia. She has also called for Rice to change her mind and testify.

The Russia mess is slowly blowing up in their faces.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hillary has complained about Comey being a reason for her loss, in pretty much every interview she's given since coming out of her cave in January. In fact Comey has been the only consistent excuse. The other excuses have come and gone, such as: "Russians", "I'm a woman", "Bernie Sanders", "I was too nice", "My team didn't put me in the right places to speak", blah..blah..arf..arf..arf!
edit on 5/5/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Someone else put forth the possibility that the whole Russia-Trump collusion bs was so the Obama admin could spy on the Trump campaign to help Clinton win.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Crooked Hillary and her cronies have to face justice. Anyone else would be locked away for a very long time.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I am inclined to agree with you. I don't think the timing is a coincidence, either. In fact, I hadn't heard anything of note from Hillary since the election, beyond a few tweets that were forgettable. But then again, I shouldn't be surprised.

The Clinton and Lynch unholy duo, in a lot of ways, was what helped blow the scandal open like it did. Lynch's actions, comments, and obstruction just further made everything Clinton did all the more suspicious. They killed themselves, so to speak. But want to blame Comey. Comey did his job. And he still is.

As far as Russia goes, I also disagree with Clinton's assertion that Comey covered up the Trump investigation while publicizing hers. Both investigations were publicly known, although the Clinton case was easier to investigate and close. The Russian one was just starting to blow open.

As far as the Russian investigation, however, I disagree that there is nothing there. That whole case hasn't even begun to rock. Comey is keeping quiet about it for a reason. Mainly, because unlike the emails, a lot of the investigation involves foreign intelligence, which makes it a lot harder to publicly comment on anything.

Feinstein is right, though, Rice should testify. For that matter, what's the latest word on Flynn, anyways?

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

And like most every other scheme the Democrats have employed to win elections, this one also backfired, causing further losses.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Seems like it quite the little den of corruption at Obama's Whitehouse.

Lynch disrespecting the entire history of the office she held by working behind the scenes to protect Hillary... Rice working to spy on Trump and his campaign, no doubt feeding information to Hillary.

I suspect we'll find out a lot more. Amazing how little coverage there is on what is proving to be the most corrupt era of American political history. It does seem like Russia story is a cover to hide all the criminality in Obama's administration, and maybe to keep the whole lot of them out of jail.

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
if this is true clinton ,comey ,and lych should be brought up in front of congress and all three should be thrown in jail if for nothing else but perjuring themselves . but really this is just tip of iceberg sessions should strip comey of his position and bring in outside investigators and auditors to go over lynch 's finances,comey's and his team,and then hillary and her foundation and if lynch leads to barry and michelle all the better. people are tired of 2 sets of law enforcement the regular folks do something trivial we get hard time the rich can do treason and murder and they get no punishment or lip service.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join