It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI found email that Lynch would do everything she could to protect Hillary from CRIMINAL CHARGES

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: SBMcG

The Seth Rich assassination continues to disturb the hell out of me. If he was the DNC leaker (as I personally believe he was), then that opens up a can of worms involving Bill Clinton's wife, very likely pizza-man Podesta, and almost certainly Human Weiner.

This whole thing stinks to High Heaven and is TYPICAL of the Clinton Crime Family modus operandi for the last 45 years.

Are you saying that the Russians are so stupid and incompetent that they could not frame a dead man? Wow, talk about Russophobia!

I believe he is saying the Clintons have a long history of making people turn up dead when it threatens the Clinton's political ambitions.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: SBMcG

The Seth Rich assassination continues to disturb the hell out of me. If he was the DNC leaker (as I personally believe he was), then that opens up a can of worms involving Bill Clinton's wife, very likely pizza-man Podesta, and almost certainly Human Weiner.

This whole thing stinks to High Heaven and is TYPICAL of the Clinton Crime Family modus operandi for the last 45 years.

Are you saying that the Russians are so stupid and incompetent that they could not frame a dead man? Wow, talk about Russophobia!

Really? That's the best you can do?

You continually defend the life-long defender and enabler of a proven serial sexual predator and that's the best you can do?

No wonder you lost.

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

"very sad" BUT TRUE, WERE ALL JUST SHEEP IN A MAZE BY WOLVES

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Time for Lynch to get her orange jumpsuit on and head to prison.

If she needs a ride, I'll help a sister out.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightFire

Well considering what just happened to FBI Director Comey and the fact it was based on his handling of the Clinton mess its possible a bunch of them might be charges.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: KnightFire

Well considering what just happened to FBI Director Comey and the fact it was based on his handling of the Clinton mess its possible a bunch of them might be charges.

We can only hope. There really needs to be charges, because it's a dangerous precedent to set that someone can get away with so blatantly mishandling classified info. The sad part is even if the "no intent" excuse flew, the only way the Secretary of State could do something like this without intent is if she didn't have the slightest clue how to do her job. This is the person liberals supported as President? She's either an unindicted felon or orders of magnitude too incompetent to trust with the Presidency.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It pisses me off that the IT firm involved in the clinton mess was charged yet not one person who orchestrated it was charged. Once again reinforcing the fact certain people are above the law.

posted on May, 10 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yeah that is a good point. That's a travesty of justice if ever there was one.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join