It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI found email that Lynch would do everything she could to protect Hillary from CRIMINAL CHARGES

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Jesus! Wow...

That pretty much confirms that Obama did know what was going on.

Thanks for the link!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

The fact that they keep claiming "Russian hackers got the info", when the FBI were denied access to the DNC servers and Crowdstrike is known for making up false reports, is not only still troubling but to me it shows that even with this evidence not much will happen. In the end some surrogate/s will be the ones paying for the corruption that the FBI, the NSA, the CIA, and the DNC, including Hillary are guilty of, and participated in.

Heck, there is evidence of collusion at least between the FBI and the DNC, when we know for a fact that the second in command of the FBI got promoted twice within a year, and his wife received over $600,000 dollars in donation from Clintonite McAuliffe, yet is anyone in prison over such collusion and corruption?

edit on 6-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TOMFROMOZ

Once, I beat up an old lady and stole her seeing eye dog and her dentures. It was like 3 or 4 years ago so the law probably should worry more about that guy that committed some other heinous crime 6 months ago cause my crimes are no longer as relevant.

A policeman should ignore a murder in progress because they spotted someone they think may have committed a crime three or four years ago.

Your logic.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: TOMFROMOZ

Once, I beat up an old lady and stole her seeing eye dog and her dentures. It was like 3 or 4 years ago so the law probably should worry more about that guy that committed some other heinous crime 6 months ago cause my crimes are no longer as relevant.

A policeman should ignore a murder in progress because they spotted someone they think may have committed a crime three or four years ago.

Your logic.

People seem to not understand how our legal system works... Law Enforcement is investigatory only. It is up to the prosecuting attorneys / AUSA to issue charges. Those charges are what allow law enforcement to act absent a crime being committed in their presence.

Trying to downplay the seriousness of Hillary Clintons / her cronies actions is a pathetic attempt to divert attention from it.
edit on 6-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Agree.

It's a classic bait and switch......ignore the truth because it was illegally hacked.

Total BS.... the stench is getting stronger and stronger.

www.yahoo.com...

If Rice pleads the 5th....it will get deeper and deeper

edit on R142017-05-06T01:14:38-05:00k145Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R282017-05-06T01:28:46-05:00k285Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Comey showed his true colors along with his puppet strings when he lectured the American public about the laws Hillary Clinton broke yet did nothing.

Comey is a fist class sell out plain and simple and this latest testimony sure sounds like desperation.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
Comey showed his true colors along with his puppet strings when he lectured the American public about the laws Hillary Clinton broke yet did nothing.

Comey is a fist class sell out plain and simple and this latest testimony sure sounds like desperation.

I used to think the same thing. I think he did what he did because he knew Lynch would never allow Clinton to be indicted.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

Agree.

It's a classic bait and switch......ignore the truth because it was illegally hacked.

www.yahoo.com...

If Rice leads the 5th....it will get deeper and deeper

Agree with both of you but let's remember there has NEVER been any evidence presented that proves Russia or anyone else actually hacked the DNC. Seth Rich was murdered because he was the insider at the DNC who leaked the e-mails to WikiLeaks.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Agree.

www.yahoo.com...

Agree with both of you but let's remember there has NEVER been any evidence presented that proves Russia or anyone else actually hacked the DNC. Seth Rich was murdered because he was the insider at the DNC who leaked the e-mails to WikiLeaks.

Although i find it likely what you state here, I feel those who seem to be defending the Clinton's every action will never buy it. But then, they may actually be Soros' team members? The kind that can't let the truth go where it leads you because they will lose out on some freedom at the Gray Bar Motel. Yes, I am speculative and not privy to the minutia.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Agree.

www.yahoo.com...

what do you expect, for us NOW TO BELEIVE this is true?.....give me a break, once BS posts are discovered, you never get that trust back....it pays to be as honest as you can, if not, you're future claims are dismissed as bulls**t....classic example?....how many people believe anything that comes out of trump's mouth, now that he has been caught in so many lies over such a long period?
edit on 6-5-2017 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Agree.

www.yahoo.com...

what do you expect, for us NOW TO BELEIVE this is true?.....give me a break, once BS posts are discovered, you never get that trust back....it pays to be as honest as you can, if not, you're future claims are dismissed as bulls**t....classic example?....how many people believe anything that comes out of trump's mouth, now that he has been caught in so many lies over such a long period?

So this is Trumps fault ??

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Agree.

www.yahoo.com...

All I know for sure is that she is now under the DOJ Inspector General investigation, along with Comey.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Agree.

www.yahoo.com...

All I know for sure is that she is now under the DOJ Inspector General investigation, along with Comey.

Well I don't recall the BS post you made. Maybe someone can point that out. I have found Rich's posts interesting.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Agree.

www.yahoo.com...

The Seth Rich assassination continues to disturb the hell out of me. If he was the DNC leaker (as I personally believe he was), then that opens up a can of worms involving Bill Clinton's wife, very likely pizza-man Podesta, and almost certainly Human Weiner.

This whole thing stinks to High Heaven and is TYPICAL of the Clinton Crime Family modus operandi for the last 45 years.

Julian Assange "hinted" that Seth Rich was DNC leaker

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So maybe Comey felt sick to his stomach because he knew he was perhaps living on borrowed time?
I Looks like Comey is a dirty cop and needs to be fired.

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

This is the golden goose of posts.You hit the nail with this one mate!

posted on May, 6 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Agree.

www.yahoo.com...

The Seth Rich assassination continues to disturb the hell out of me. If he was the DNC leaker (as I personally believe he was), then that opens up a can of worms involving Bill Clinton's wife, very likely pizza-man Podesta, and almost certainly Human Weiner.

This whole thing stinks to High Heaven and is TYPICAL of the Clinton Crime Family modus operandi for the last 45 years.

Julian Assange "hinted" that Seth Rich was DNC leaker

Yes, it disturbs me as well. I believe none of the e-mails that were leaked to Wiki Leaks were dated after Seth's death. That in and of itself if very disturbing. Circumstantial but it sure as hell develops a very specific timeline.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: FlyingFox

I was standing. The guy with a cane was in bad shape.

If I see an old person or someone with a baby or cane I will become the devil himself if need be.

I also kick the seat when bums try to sleep laying down on a crowded train. I guess I am a monster.

You didn't think it was a relevant point to include in your original post?

You are welcome.

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Are you saying that the Russians are so stupid and incompetent that they could not frame a dead man? Wow, talk about Russophobia!

posted on May, 7 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

No, it was besides the point. Youre welcome that I even responded. What does this have to do with the subject at hand?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join