It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee brutally murders woman in front of her children

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

We need to keep religion out of it. This old "she said, he said," crap has got to end.
A person was killed for no realistic reason, the standards of law apply nicely, let's not attempt to justify religion. I see little use for the practice when common judicial laws cover the issue without undue emotion.
edit on 3-5-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

"And kill them wherever you find them"

Who be them?

They sound like an episode of Highlander;

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
edit on 3-5-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: GuidedKill

Yes but they do not pertain to apostasy so they're irrelevant to the topic.

4:137
"Lo! those who believe, then disbelieve and then (again) believe, then disbelieve, and then increase in disbelief, Allah will never pardon them, nor will He guide them unto a way."

Where does this verse say to kill apostates???

It doesn't, does it?

So who is "THEM" it clearly says kill "THEM". Care to define who them is?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

My thoughts exactly.....

Islam is not a religion of peace and anyone carrying water for them trying to say it is, is just as bad in my book.....

That goes for all religions who preach violence.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Got to love the # show song and dance though.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

"And kill them wherever you find them"

Who be them?

They sound like an episode of Highlander;

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

It relates to the treaties being broken at the time.

It's not a commandment, it's a historical thing.

"Them" were the people breaking treaties and causing corruption in the land.

And it's completely off topic at that. It has nothing to do with apostasy.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Oh yeah yeah, they just stay in in their own little box, got it, how foolish of me, good thing you came through.

THE RECORD HAS BEEN SET

Curb yo islamophobia

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Oh yeah yeah, they just stay in in their own little box, got it, how foolish of me, good thing you came through.

Huh?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Qhat?

I was agreeing.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: trollz

According to the Quran...

Swing and a miss buddy.

It's according to the fraudulent Hadith that Middle Easterners are brainwashed with, not the Noble Quran.

You even quoted it.

I could quote the Quran where it says nobody who leaves the religion should be punished.

But I've done that enough times here and it's always ignored.

As for the case itself, he deserves to be strung up.

Of course it's not the real Quran wow another pathetic excuse for the so called religion of peace. Different versions same bs. Religious zealots can choose in what version they believe isnt that great. People should wake the f#ck up and eradicate every religion in existence. Too bad they didn't just execute this pos right there. I came to the conclusion that religion is a mental illness and needs to be treated as such. It's unbelievable that the human race still believes in an invisible entity in the sky. Killing people in the name of god is wrong and every person who thinks otherwise can kiss my ass.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

People should wake the f#ck up and eradicate every religion in existence. Too bad they didn't just execute this pos right there. I came to the conclusion that religion is a mental illness and needs to be treated as such. It's unbelievable that the human race still believes in an invisible entity in the sky. Killing people in the name of god is wrong and every person who thinks otherwise can kiss my ass.

Could not agree more...the sooner mankind is done with all religion the better in my opinion.

As for this piece of **** i say send him onto his reward in "heaven".

edit on 3-5-2017 by nickovthenorth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Its ok the FBI will help to sort out this mess

Oh wait maybe not

FBI Woman went to Syria to marry IS recruiter

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
What's really funny, is Men drop Christianity instantly to date Muslim women, sometimes, you hear.

And then like drop it when they break up xD.

The Men in Islam are why it's messed up, Christianity isn't much better.

When it comes to 'how religious' you should be, I see Muslims as too much, and Christians as hypocritically too little. Sure you have this and that of both, just what I generally notice.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Islam breeds child molesters, rapists, women abusers and murderers....

edit on 3-5-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Apostasy is punishable by death in Afghanistan, Iran, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Nigeria, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, United Arab Emirates and Yemen, all of which are majority Muslim countries. It is no surprise that some from these cultures would bring their dogmas with them, and inflict them on members of their host countries.
edit on 3-5-2017 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I almost feel like religion spreads as some sort of mental virus, spread by words.

Like in Pontypool.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTory

Americans take the slimmest pieces of a Culture that is good, call it our own, and demand you conform to that westernized version at threat of elimination. This is an old issue that we'll probably solve the same way. We'll murder an entire nation of Child Molesters so that those at home can pray on a rub with a turban.

Or maybe we're in over our heads this time.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

I think it's similar to Flat Earth, one faulty conclusion that leads to several. "Faith" the word was only invented as a way to protect oneself from burn of observational-less conclusions.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I agree religion should be eradicated including SCIENTISM .

ONLY because man has corrupted it.

However that does not mean that there is not a creator, or Great Spirit if you will.

Why do you think they killed most natives and paid off the rest. Because they would not covert to corrupt Religions.

So it was easier to kill then convert.

Scientism is the worst Religion of them all by the way. Indoctrination starts at birth and continues for 18 years +

I give my love and respect to whom or whatever put us here and will abide by the moral code that has been written in all of us. I will love my fellow being. and respect the earth given.

Please dont make the same mistake as many do .believing we are just a bunch of spinning monkeys that have no meaning. just because the religions pushed down our throat are corrupt and controlling

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join