It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee brutally murders woman in front of her children

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

The attack took place in front of the woman’s two children, aged five and 11.

The man kept on stabbing his victim until a duty policeman and several passersby dragged him aside.

the attack might have been triggered by the fact that the woman had converted to Christianity several years ago. According to Focus Online, the attacker had even made death threats in relation to the woman’s religious choice.

Source

Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' "
Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'"
Sahih Bukhari (84:64-65) - So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.'"
al-Muwatta of Imam Malik (36.18.15) - "The Messenger of Allah said, "If someone changes his religion - then strike off his head."
Reliance of the Traveller (Islamic Law) o8.1 - "When a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostatizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed."
etc etc etc...

Nothing to see here, just a Muslim following the orders of his holy religion. Two refugees were living in Germany; one converted to Christianity, the other brutally stabbed her to death in front of her children and didn't stop stabbing until he was physically dragged away. According to the Quran, this guy deserves some special rewards in Heaven for his fervent service.
Religion of peace my ***.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
f***ing pathetic... I had a friend that had a mom stabbed to death when we were younger, his sisters witnessed it, such a horrible act.

+2 more 
posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Sadly you speak the truth but if this thread get's too hate filled it may be closed for review so please folk's moderate your opinion's but of course the truth should never be moderated regardless of whom it may offend, it is a two edged sword though as we all know.

Personally I am a christian so they are the apostate's as far as I am concerned and there beheading christian's is one of our prophecy's older than there religion which is referred too clearly as the kingdom of the beast, the only reward they get is the lake of fire, this woman he killed is now a martyr to Christ, royalty in heaven and far above anything he could even imagine in his delusional cult belief's.
She is actually now a saint according to bible law, on the last day those beheaded for Christ's name or because of him will come with him in a great army, every eye (Spirit/soul) shall see them and those that beheaded them shall know terror (terror from GOD).
edit on 3-5-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' " Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'" Sahih Bukhari (84:64-65) - So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.'" al-Muwatta of Imam Malik (36.18.15) - "The Messenger of Allah said, "If someone changes his religion - then strike off his head." Reliance of the Traveller (Islamic Law) o8.1 - "When a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostatizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed." etc etc etc...

This speaks volumes.

Not sure what book this is from so I'll try not to be to speculative. But didn't they say something along the lines that Islam wasn't like this?
edit on 3-5-2017 by slapjacks because: typo

Ah it is the quran.... Just noticed that.
edit on 3-5-2017 by slapjacks because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

What are your thoughts here?

+16 more 
posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Another pathetic act by a brainwashed coward, not even a fraction of a man. When will these radical Islamic simpletons grow up and join the 21st century?

Islamic social immaturity is quickly becoming unacceptable, they need to understand that their 'idea' is not welcome in many parts of the world and if they want to keep forcing it, the push back will reach fever-point.

Islam has become a social virus, killing as it goes.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Ah it is the quran.... Just noticed that.

Isn't that the holy book of Islam?
The one that if someone burns it, they are condemned to death?

Tolerant bunch they are.

+13 more 
posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Ayyep.

Lets cut the BS.

Incompatible cultures.

There is a reason countries were formed and borders were enforced.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

All toilet paper should be made from them.

+2 more 
posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This is the kind of mental giants you get when cousins start reproducing...The middle East is full of inbred losers who boarder on mental retardation at best...

Maybe we should just step back and let them continue to dilute there own DNA until they are all just slobbering fools wearing a helmets....

edit on 3-5-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Did you really just reply to a reply from another thread?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

I was hoping in a few more years they'd produce a goat/donkey/human hybrid.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Yes, its another way to bring someone into this topic/ thread.

He is muslim, i would like to know his thoughts.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Guess others are more aware of notification than I am.

I'd have to get a u2u.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

I was hoping in a few more years they'd produce a goat/donkey/human hybrid.

Just give it time....I'm sure with all the goat and donkey loving also going on in the Middle east it's just a matter of time...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
a reply to: enlightenedservant

It shows up in the message with the title of this thread and of course provides the link to here.

I'm almost positive he won't comment in this thread bc he thinks its an attack. I'm curious to know what his thoughts are as a Muslim himself.
edit on rd38Wed, 03 May 2017 11:38:49 -0500K201754931am5 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

According to the Quran...

Swing and a miss buddy.

It's according to the fraudulent Hadith that Middle Easterners are brainwashed with, not the Noble Quran.

You even quoted it.

I could quote the Quran where it says nobody who leaves the religion should be punished.

But I've done that enough times here and it's always ignored.

As for the case itself, he deserves to be strung up.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Isn't this from the Quran?

edit on 3-5-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I think they should deep fry him in pork fat.

Do unto others before they can do it to you.

Pretty sure Jesus said that.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Yes but they do not pertain to apostasy so they're irrelevant to the topic.

4:137
"Lo! those who believe, then disbelieve and then (again) believe, then disbelieve, and then increase in disbelief, Allah will never pardon them, nor will He guide them unto a way."

Where does this verse say to kill apostates???

It doesn't, does it?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join