It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee brutally murders woman in front of her children

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DocScurlock1774

Scientism? So you're saying get rid of Science?

No, that's fine, thanks, science is what concludes Religion is bad in the first place. Tons of observation and bad practices documented.

What a backheeled punch religion has as Science defeats it, trying to take it down with it as a thought it's 'the same'. Insanity. Nearly nothing about them is the same. Faith verses Fact is just the first difference.
edit on 3-5-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Just wondering when people have had enough and do something about this

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

never said get rid of it, critical thinking and experimentation can be a good thing. but science is responsible more death then you can imagine.

im saying its corrupted. just as Islam just as Christianity ect.

not to mention science is responsible for trying to destroy are planet(a war it will always lose)

do you see what i mean when i say scientism INDOCTRINATES.

You jumped to its defense with out any critical thinking

blindly follow and defend your faith just as an Extremist of any religion would

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
There is a choice to be made in the west and its a simple one. Step up, or get ready to bow to Mecca five times a day. See Daniela Greene to understand the level and insidiousness of what must be addressed.

heartiste.wordpress.com... Warning!!!!! If you have not taken the red pill do NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES click this link.
edit on 3-5-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin
What are your thought when church going Christians murder their entire families in the USA?? What are your thoughts when the media does not plaster the fact many of America's murderers are regular church goers???

At least 95% of all murders in the USA are done by non-Muslims. What are your thoughts on that?? CINO and MINO.
Christians and Muslims in name only. I doubt he will respond because he has more respect for himself than to try to justify his faith to hypocrites of ignorance and double standards. He can only point out out of context individual lines from the book for so long before it gets old, especially to the same exact crowd over and over again.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry
How does that 95 percent figure look when proportion is factored into the equation though?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Wow. k. Are you sure it's not yourself making assumptions about me? Basically rhetorical thought coming from yourself.

You don't have to look far for what you're suggesting, just look at Christian Science itself, but I by no means have the same observation from science as a whole.

A war with the planet backed by science? Can you be any more specific without being 'wrong'?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

And how many of those non Muslim murders are committed in the name of their God? did they scream out praise the Lord(or insert other deity of choice here) as they committed these murders?

edit on 3-5-2017 by nickovthenorth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nickovthenorth
Well quite a few, they don't always make national headlines though, because you know we have to maintain that evil Muslim narrative. Here is at least one I found on ATS

Man Intervenes With Baseball Bat to Stop Violent Beating of Toddler
VANCOUVER, WA (KPTV)
Witnesses said Kyle Holder, 32, was beating and kicking his 2-year-old daughter in the parking lot of the motel.

According to witnesses, Holder picked up his daughter from the bed in their motel room and proceeded to throw her out the window onto the cement walkway.

Court documents state that Holder then picked up the toddler again and threw her on the ground several times and started stomping on her head.

That's when Gilbert stepped in.

“I hit him once in the back. He had the baby by his feet,” Gilbert said. “He took her to the curb and just slammed her down, and that’s when I cracked him in the skull three or four times.”

Deputies said the man was out of control when they arrived and they were forced to use a Taser on him.

“I did not want to kill her, but I had to. I had to hold my daughter and crush her head so she could go up to the sky,” Holder said, according to documents.

“He was just babbling about God’s coming for everyone and he’s got to get the evil out of his daughter,” Gilbert said.

I could spend hours finding many similar cases in America of Christians claiming God wanted this or that done to justify said violent crime. But you and others would just go on about "oh well, that don't count because, or this a real Christian does not make, yadda yadda" .

There are 50% more Christians on Earth than Muslims. If it were some kind of serious threat where they were all plotting on us, things would clearly be a lot different. As it stands, it is Christian nations bombing Muslim ones in the name of oil/resources/market dominance/energy transit saving the world from terror .....
Whatever though, I like my cheap gas and electronics and stable infrastructure. If we have to destroy weaker societies to maintain that dominance, so be it. At least I can be honest about the motives.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraftsee thats the thing islam hasn't changed its not a virus its always been this way. their belief is that all other faiths are not to be tolerated but to be vanquished either through conquest or by indoctrination.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: nickovthenorth

And how many of those non Muslim murders are committed in the name of their God? did they scream out praise the Lord(or insert other deity of choice here) as they committed these murders?

Very good point, only the worshipers of Kali the Goddess of death or rather the specific sect called the Thuggee en.wikipedia.org... do similar, for them murder is an often profitable sacrifice to there goddess of death and chaos, by the way Allah was first mentioned on a Sumerian inscription as a god or demon of Chaos and Destruction and had nothing to do with either Yahweh or El, El mean's god and was actually a term applied to many deity's, Angel.

Nice to see some of the anti religion crowd hijacking the thread for there own motives though and a fine insight into there psychology and attempt to twist the psychology of others using a highly emotional (enraging) thread in order to push there own agenda's Hmmmm!.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Church going family murders are indoctrinated "christians", it is wrong. (there is a difference between faith and fanatics)
We both know the media show US what we think we what to know or see, not what we need to know. TPTB sensor the truth to control the masses.

Christians have had their revolution. Yes, you are correct that we still kill each other in the name of god. There are fanatics in most of all religions that take it way too far. Now we live in a world where women are treated with more respect. Unlike other religions...

I have no doubt he has respect for himself. I would like for him to weigh in on what measure have been cast iron into stopping the spread of ignorant hate in his religion. It goes unchecked. Fear is evident. They need a change.
Women are still treated unfairly. I can't argue the man-boy love since the catholic church gets away with it too.
And when they come into our home (U.S.) they need to take their "Shoes" off in respect. Instead the few a terrible claim that it are those who do not follow their fanatic beliefs are wrong.
Well the good muslims need to kill them silently and throw their bodies into a tar pit. The evil fanatics need to be scared that the good muslim will do whats right! They won't tolerate it anymore, and defend with actions. The way the kids are raised is based on the product of their environment. They think and have different values and morals, that's okay, but keep them to yourself.

Yes to double standards, yet, why doesn't the majority of good muslims physically stand up and eradicate the few terrible muslim murders? The good out weigh the bad tremendously. Heck, their are saudi kings breaking laws that would get themselves beheaded, yet are few do. Better efforts need to be shown, made visible to the masses. And they need to stick with their convictions.

Their religion is making headlines in the worst ways. What i am not sure is the good muslims resolve to physically eliminate the bad!? It's getting outta hand. Can't they call the police anonymously!!!??? Probably not bc that has been corrupted too. They have left themselves become subdued beyond any means, at least nothing with a peaceful action.

Christians and catholic are well monitored, thru transient fear. Muslims monitor themselves, and that's with direct fear.
edit on rd10Wed, 03 May 2017 13:10:38 -0500K201753831pm5 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

This is precisely what happens when you don't have Freedom of Religion! Obviously, the attacker was exercising his rights pursuant to the mandates of his religion. But no, the German police have to step in and tell him he can't exercise his right to Freedom of Religion. No surprise I guess; they went after the Jehovah's Witnesses and the Scientologists as well, if I recall correctly.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

I would argue why does not the majority of American, Canadian, European citizens who do not agree with the unfathomable horrible domestic and foreign policies do the same of their governments??

For one, Moderate Muslims routinely condemn these attacks. But they do so through local bulletins or in their own churches that do not get national attention.

I did not see you on the national news condemning Sandy Hook either, does it men by default you support child killing by the gun even though you did condemn him at home, at work and likely online??
1.5 billion people cannot just collectively have their outrage heard on a nationally syndicated media outlet. Not only is it not possible, its unrealistic and also does not fall into the two minutes hate narrative.

What you will find though, if you choose to research the media in that jurisdiction of the OP, is local Imam's, regular Muslim folk, and community organizers there condemn this mans action as barbarism. Probably in other European communities as well. Nobody wants to report that story nationally though, or in the Western Hemisphere. The only important thing is to associate hate with Islam and have ignorant people foaming at the mouth with the desire to nuke millions of innocent people based solely on a differing perspective of faith.

Whos mind is controlled by who is what I would ask at this point.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

I've seen my share of pain, but that is screwed up.

I know that Mohammed and co preach peace until their religion was threatened, and now we know what happens if a fanatic gets...fanatical for lack of better words.

I will admit that Catholics are no better when it comes to history of deplorable acts but at least they stopped the killings...I hope.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

science is what concludes Religion is bad in the first place.

science didnt conclude that.

been concluded for along time before science was a thing.

Nearly nothing about them is the same.

again please use critical thinking before you just say words

Faith verses Fact is just the first difference.

scientism is faith in fact given to us by scientist and not doing the critical thinking, observation, and experiments yourself.

Also these scientist get paid to do a job. If they don't follow suit they don't get paid. Sorry that's just the way it is

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: Hazardous1408

"And kill them wherever you find them"

Who be them?

They sound like an episode of Highlander;

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

It relates to the treaties being broken at the time.

It's not a commandment, it's a historical thing.

"Them" were the people breaking treaties and causing corruption in the land.

And it's completely off topic at that. It has nothing to do with apostasy.

So make sure you don't break and treaties otherwise they'll have an excuse to butcher all non believers and innocent people.

Why does Islam always get a pass? So Muslims have used this verse as an excuse throughout history.

The verse seems direct but if the verse could be misinterpreted why wasn't the great Allah and his illiterate messenger more clear to avoid mass killings and mothers getting stabbed in front of their children?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nickovthenorth

Oh it only counts when they scream out the name of their deity?
Gotcha.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

sorry had to do it.

notice how they got one of the most degenerate stupid drunken crack addicted sweat shop having stalker whore losers to present this.

make the content seem non-credible

also they compare it to a corrupt system known as Christianity. another mind game they play with TV to indoctrinate EVERYDAY.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

1. Ah yes, then I missed the Similarity that Religion shows Religion is bad.

2. Just because I CAN construct views they are the same doesn't mean I should force it and call it observation. My critical skills show that there is more DISSIMILARITIES, not that I cannot find ANY similarities.

3. Admittedly it almost sounds made up, so I looked it up when you used it. The point of Science is to be reproducible. This word itself doesn't fit in with Science, as the issues it's expressing is not related to the Scientific method, or a product of it, but rather the opposite, lack of observation and understanding and use of Faith is not Science in the first place, rather descriptions to those who are uninformed. "Scientism" only applies to those WHO DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE SPOKEN SCIENCE.
edit on 3-5-2017 by Mordekaiser because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join