It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee brutally murders woman in front of her children

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Got the bible verse that told this 'man' this was what he should do?

Or perhaps a doctors report would be more apt.

Never mind that killing apostates is prescribed in the qur'an... that's just something to be ignored, because you don't want to read those parts while ignoring all the killings caused by them, all the good parts outweigh it. According to apologists.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

We also don't have priests in near every community hiding behind church doors advocating those verses.

When will people start to realise, when a nut case kills someone but happens to be christian, there is no call for them to have done so. But so often we see acts of brutality done in the name of islam, and there are many who stand by it, rallying it. Damage control, that's your moderates. Because in islam, there is no such thing as a moderate. it's all taqiyya.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz
If it's the religion of peace, shouldn't the extremists be the most peaceful?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Religion is a crime against humanity.

I wonder what these people might've gotten up to had they not been indoctrinated into bloodcults when they were babies.
edit on 010000005301amb17America/Chicago by Hushabye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hushabye

I wonder what these people might've gotten up to had they not been indoctrinated into bloodcults when they were babies.

Correct,organized, namely Abrahamic Religions(being the biggest), are just that.

Without religion the elites would have less war reasons, less revenue and less control.

See some of the history and images from the ME before extremist, similar aspects to the West.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Another pathetic act by a brainwashed coward, not even a fraction of a man. When will these radical Islamic simpletons grow up and join the 21st century?

Islamic social immaturity is quickly becoming unacceptable, they need to understand that their 'idea' is not welcome in many parts of the world and if they want to keep forcing it, the push back will reach fever-point.

Islam has become a social virus, killing as it goes.

You have hit on an interesting topic with "When will these radical Islamic simpletons grow up and join the 21st century?" I believe the answer is, they won't. This is the law of the religion, their God and in most cases, their governments. These people praise each other for executing these acts...they pay the martyr for murder....they rejoice in the killing in the name of their God.

So the bottom line is these people, deep inside...in their "soul" have committed their lives to these evils. It is part of them, a huge part of them. Therefore...there is no changing them. There is no correcting them. The only solution I can see is either abandoning them or destroying them.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

"Part of his culture" will be his plea.

And then get a 2 yrs sentence.

WHo is actually surprised by this anyway?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Trolls use individual crimes by muslim criminal to brainwash others.

The reference to one who “separates from the community” (al-mufariq lil-jama’ah) indicates that a person is not legally punished simply for not practicing Islam, but rather for high treason against Muslim authorities. This is made even clearer in another narration in which the Prophet describes the major apostate as:

رَجُلٌ يَخْرُجُ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ يُحَارِبُ اللَّهَ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ وَرَسُولَهُ

A man who rejects Islam and wages war against Allah the Exalted and His Messenger.

Source: Sunan An-Nasa’i 4048
abuaminaelias.com...

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: nickovthenorth
Well quite a few, they don't always make national headlines though, because you know we have to maintain that evil Muslim narrative. Here is at least one I found on ATS

Man Intervenes With Baseball Bat to Stop Violent Beating of Toddler
VANCOUVER, WA (KPTV)
Witnesses said Kyle Holder, 32, was beating and kicking his 2-year-old daughter in the parking lot of the motel.

According to witnesses, Holder picked up his daughter from the bed in their motel room and proceeded to throw her out the window onto the cement walkway.

Court documents state that Holder then picked up the toddler again and threw her on the ground several times and started stomping on her head.

That's when Gilbert stepped in.

“I hit him once in the back. He had the baby by his feet,” Gilbert said. “He took her to the curb and just slammed her down, and that’s when I cracked him in the skull three or four times.”

Deputies said the man was out of control when they arrived and they were forced to use a Taser on him.

“I did not want to kill her, but I had to. I had to hold my daughter and crush her head so she could go up to the sky,” Holder said, according to documents.

“He was just babbling about God’s coming for everyone and he’s got to get the evil out of his daughter,” Gilbert said.

I could spend hours finding many similar cases in America of Christians claiming God wanted this or that done to justify said violent crime. But you and others would just go on about "oh well, that don't count because, or this a real Christian does not make, yadda yadda" .

There are 50% more Christians on Earth than Muslims. If it were some kind of serious threat where they were all plotting on us, things would clearly be a lot different. As it stands, it is Christian nations bombing Muslim ones in the name of oil/resources/market dominance/energy transit saving the world from terror .....
Whatever though, I like my cheap gas and electronics and stable infrastructure. If we have to destroy weaker societies to maintain that dominance, so be it. At least I can be honest about the motives.

IT's called mental illness! When a mother or a father murders their family perhaps thinking they're demonically possessed, perhaps hearing voices. That's a minuscule fraction of the population who'd likely done likewise with or without religion.

Now when you have millions in favor of sharia, and their version includes horrible punishments, the magnitude is different.

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: dragonridr

This is the breakdown of that verse.

The infidels were trying to cause corruption in the land.
Just being non believer isn't a reason to be killed.

The Quran is full of reasons for when violence is permitted, and 99% are in self defence...
The other 1% is to do with pre-emptive strikes if you know you are about to be attacked.

Anyways, here is the breakdown of that verse, note all the people excempt from a violent retaliation by Muslims.

In what way is hudud violence pre-emptive or self-defense?

originally posted by: Anonymousman

Trolls use individual crimes by muslim criminal to brainwash others.

The reference to one who “separates from the community” (al-mufariq lil-jama’ah) indicates that a person is not legally punished simply for not practicing Islam, but rather for high treason against Muslim authorities. This is made even clearer in another narration in which the Prophet describes the major apostate as:

رَجُلٌ يَخْرُجُ مِنَ الإِسْلاَمِ يُحَارِبُ اللَّهَ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ وَرَسُولَهُ

A man who rejects Islam and wages war against Allah the Exalted and His Messenger.

Source: Sunan An-Nasa’i 4048
abuaminaelias.com...

The closest verse I've seen which some say justifies death is the following:

2:217 which says something like " works will bear no fruit on this life or the hereafter"

edit on 4-5-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2017 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Well me being who i am i guess im going to toss a hand grenade into the room. Here is bill maher discussing isam.

edit on 5/4/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: slapjacks

Sahih Bukhari (52:260) - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' " Sahih Bukhari (84:57) - [In the words of] "Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'" Sahih Bukhari (84:64-65) - So, wherever you find them, kill them, for whoever kills them shall have reward on the Day of Resurrection.'" al-Muwatta of Imam Malik (36.18.15) - "The Messenger of Allah said, "If someone changes his religion - then strike off his head." Reliance of the Traveller (Islamic Law) o8.1 - "When a person who has reached puberty and is sane voluntarily apostatizes from Islam, he deserves to be killed." etc etc etc...

This speaks volumes.

Not sure what book this is from so I'll try not to be to speculative. But didn't they say something along the lines that Islam wasn't like this?

Ah it is the quran.... Just noticed that.

Meanwhile there are those that will call you racist for calling out an obvious DANGEROUS ideology. This has been pointed out time and time again. It is not a war against a human being. It is a war against an ideology which tries to hinder ours. Ideologies are not living people; they are equal to thoughts. And they SHOULD be rejected because it imposes on our way of life.

If this isn't proof of this; I do not know what is.

I feel bad about this situation but I won't hesitate on saying I told you so. This is why we need borders.

It is similar to putting two people who don't get along away from one another or in separate rooms to ensure PEACE. That is reason enough for borders. It is just common sense. Get ready to defend your homeland brothers.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Correct,organized, namely Abrahamic Religions(being the biggest), are just that.

Without religion the elites would have less war reasons, less revenue and less control.

See some of the history and images from the ME before extremist, similar aspects to the West.

Funny that Modern christians do not go out and kill people for not believing in God. Also believe in not doing harm to others unless its in self defense or of another. SO how is christianity useful to War?
You talking about what was done in the past the crusades? if so we came a long way from doing stuff like that just because a religious leader says so.

ALso FOllowing the NT covenant thats hardly a issue because we dont believe a man can pardon our sins anymore like they did under pope control.(except catholics..who apparently believe they are hebrews apparently)

Also..Is it truly a Abrahamic relgion since Abraham exiled Haggar and her son? Obviously they didnt believe the same way.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' ".

The text refers to males, not females, so it obviously has nothing to do with the Q'uran and everything to do with the Iraq war .

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Hazardous1408

An apostate is a special class of unbeliever?

Speaking of apostasy. If the 10 Commandments are part of Islam as they are part of Judaism and Christianity.It would seem as if murdering young mothers of another religion would be apostasy from Thou Shalt not Kill, except in self-defense.Thou shalt not kill is still part of the 10 Commandments and Islam is it not?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I used to defend Islam. I even thought of possibly becoming Muslim while searching for a religion (Found it. Not Islam). I also welcomed all these ''poor'' refugees here. Not anymore though. I'm sick of it.

These ''poor'' refugees don't deserve our kindness and welcome. They really don't. We take them in, give them money, give them houses (While our own people can't afford to buy food or have to wait for years for a house) and what do they give in return? Nothing. All they do is hate. They don't want to integrate. No, we should change to suit them better. # that!

Also, what really enrages me, is the fact our women are being raped at an increasing rate. Some of these rape victims even work(ed) at a refugee camp, to try and help these ''poor'' people for # sake! I'm sick of hearing this #! If I ever see a woman being harassed by one of them he will visit the hospital. You can bet on that. I don't give a damn about the consequences.

BTW, 2 things;

a, people defending Islam either haven't read the Quran, or..
b, are Muslim and are lying to you on purpose (As stated in the Quran).

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Islam should be banned.
B.C. 45 Julian calendar took effect. The modern Gregorian calendar begin adoption in 1582. Duration between 45 B.C. and 1 A.D. is 45 years since there is no 0 B.C./A.D.
A.D. 622 someone left Mecca to settle in Medina...the year Muslims considered as beginning of Islam
Duration between 1 A.D. to A.D. 622 is 621 years
45 + 621 = 666

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
If you are raised from birth where your entire culture says it's ok even good to kill apostates, what is going to be the
worldview of this group? Sure some might figure it out and never do it, but most people will do what is cultural acceptable in there local area, even if it is evil.
This is not an excuse but a reality, what I don't understand is the people in the west that say it's only a few misfits that are radicals.
Just this last month a female in Saudi Arabia posted a very conservative picture of herself, and the country was calling for her head, because "they think" it was too much.

It's messed up, and indefensible.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

you're the absolute worst. people like you, in general, are the absolute worst.
Do you post links about the countless violent incidents every single day that are perpetrated by American citizens and Christians? Or are those not newsworthy just by virtue of them not fitting into your idiotic narrative?

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
"Refugee brutally murders woman in front of her children"

Meh, who cares? Immigration, globalization, "tolerance", all that fancy stuff. Get used to it, it's not going anywhere.

posted on May, 4 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: dreamingawake

Funny that Modern christians do not go out and kill people for not believing in God. Also believe in not doing harm to others unless its in self defense or of another. SO how is christianity useful to War?
You talking about what was done in the past the crusades? if so we came a long way from doing stuff like that just because a religious leader says so.

ALso FOllowing the NT covenant thats hardly a issue because we dont believe a man can pardon our sins anymore like they did under pope control.(except catholics..who apparently believe they are hebrews apparently)

Also..Is it truly a Abrahamic relgion since Abraham exiled Haggar and her son? Obviously they didnt believe the same way.

Modern Christians don't? Or do you not count these as Christians or modern?
"Tens of thousands of Muslims flee Christian militias in Central African Republic"

BANGUI, Central African Republic – Tens of thousands of Muslims are fleeing to neighboring countries by plane and truck as Christian militias stage brutal attacks, shattering the social fabric of this war-ravaged nation.

In towns and villages as well as here in the capital, Christian vigilantes wielding machetes have killed scores of Muslims, who are a minority here, and burned and looted their houses and mosques in recent days, according to witnesses, aid agencies and peacekeepers. Tens of thousands of Muslims have fled their homes.

Source
Funny that no one mentions these victims.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join