It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee brutally murders woman in front of her children

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: GuidedKill

Yes but they do not pertain to apostasy so they're irrelevant to the topic.

4:137
"Lo! those who believe, then disbelieve and then (again) believe, then disbelieve, and then increase in disbelief, Allah will never pardon them, nor will He guide them unto a way."

Where does this verse say to kill apostates???

It doesn't, does it?

This refers to people that joined Islam later to leave, Though this applied more to spies but it is often used in places like pakistan.

Sura (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them"

edit on 5/3/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Mordekaiser

Oh i understand it, i have been indoctrinated and have studied it just like you and your comrades.

But then i started following the money and the affiliations and realized the truth. If you get a chance, please do the same, and you may understand what im saying.

May your path be a adventurous one. Not only in this topic, but life in general

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

This is the breakdown of that verse.

The infidels were trying to cause corruption in the land.
Just being non believer isn't a reason to be killed.

The Quran is full of reasons for when violence is permitted, and 99% are in self defence...
The other 1% is to do with pre-emptive strikes if you know you are about to be attacked.

Anyways, here is the breakdown of that verse, note all the people excempt from a violent retaliation by Muslims.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

you put this rather crudely and in a hateful manner but there is some truth to this. it is the elephant in the room, the other one being the drug capscin sp*? that isis and much of the muslim world is hopped up on, the drug is keeping them up for days and keeping them violent and impulsive, and yet another that isis is paying its soldiers and feeding them, the people are so poor they are joining isis out of hunger and to feed their families. why aren't these issues being spoken about?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

you put this rather crudely and in a hateful manner but there is some truth to this. it is the elephant in the room, the other one being the drug capscin sp*? that isis and much of the muslim world is hopped up on, the drug is keeping them up for days and keeping them violent and impulsive, and yet another that isis is paying its soldiers and feeding them, the people are so poor they are joining isis out of hunger and to feed their families. why aren't these issues being spoken about?

No doubt I didn't sugar coat it because it is a real fact that is ravishing the Middle East and a lot of Muslim countries. The fact is they are literally inbreeding so much it is having a scary and real affects on the Middle East Muslim population.

I guess it's hard to find suitable mates who are down for being beaten by their husbands and having their clitoris mangled in some awful medieval ritual.

WIKI

Link

CAUTION VIDS MAY BE GRAPHIC

edit on 3-5-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

This is just so sad! But so many times when something like this happens ALL Muslims end up taking the blame and that's not right. Zealots are the ones who do this kind of thing. Yeah, you can quote all sorts of questionable verses in the Quran and condemn the whole religion but that is being biased because there are just as many murderous verses in the Holy Bible. The difference is we don't blame All Christians when some zealots take some Old Testament verses too seriously and murder in God's name but we tend to blame ALL Muslims when their zealots do the same.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Well, to the apologists who seem surprised that a Muslim would kill another person for changing their faith, as in the case outlined by the OP.

It's called apostasy. It's an affront to civilised behaviour, yet it is supported by mainstream Muslims.

...more than 19 Islamic states and Muslim-majority countries consider apostasy to be illegal and to merit a form of punishment. Many of these, including Iran, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, UAE, Somalia, Afghanistan, Qatar, Yemen and Mauritania have a death penalty for those who renounce or criticize Islam. Other countries like Malaysia, Morocco, Jordan and Oman consider it illegal and have in place other forms of punishments, such as fines, imprisonment, flogging and exclusion from civic or family rights like child custody.

Source

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Yes but they do not pertain to apostasy so they're irrelevant to the topic.

4:137
"Lo! those who believe, then disbelieve and then (again) believe, then disbelieve, and then increase in disbelief, Allah will never pardon them, nor will He guide them unto a way."

Where does this verse say to kill apostates???

It doesn't, does it?

Wouldn't they technically then be unbelievers?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

So according to you, some unbelievers are more equal than others?

An apostate is a special class of unbeliever? Because, just to be clear, an apostate is someone who either no longer believes at all, or who believes in another system of belief.

Then where do apostates rank in the ladder when factored alongside people of the Book and pagans, and does it matter what sort of apostate and apostate becomes (i.e. someone who falls into believing a religion of the Book, either atheism or agnosticism, or even outright paganism)?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Then I ask, How will anything change? Not just for muslims, for everyone and the ridiculousness religion has become?

What is the solution? Remove religion? Promote enlightenment?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DocScurlock1774
Oh I just absolutely cherished that episode. I almost disregarded it myself, but mostly cuz I was stoned when I though he was making since. Don't be a stupid science bitch!

Cousin marriage eh?? I wonder why the Rothschild's did not suffer from similar issues, their rules were to only marry the cousins. And they were Jews! I also hear cousin #ing is pretty popular with southern USA mountain folks, inner city new england and such.
a reply to: SirKonstantin
The solution is more simple than you would imagine. Stop beating ourselves up over # that is way too much more bigly than we could ever hope to influence in our lifetime. Strive for success for yourself and pass it to your heirs. Teach them how to improve your immediate community. The system that exist today is much too powerful, more powerful than at any point in human history. It cannot be effected in a single generation, or even two or three. So just live your life, enjoy it, work towards success for your heirs, and try not to allow the horrors of the reality of our world to dwell on your conscience. It has always been a horrific reality, we just happened to be born wherever we were born through no choice or fault of our own. Make the best of it what you can, and start effecting positive change in your own community.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
See, the extremists don't get it.

1. Killing except in self defense is a violation of the 10 Commandments.
2. Ancient times were dangerous, and there was a purpose in killing heathens that would potentially out-breed the noble and righteous Muslims.
3. A young mother isn't anywhere near unto a potentially out-breeding heaths likes of which caused China to build the great wall.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

Heres where i dont get. the Quran is hypocritical in this part because does it not say to not harm those of the book?/bible? She converted to be of the book.

The original verse of punishment should not had applied because she didnt stop being relgious. but hey soem people are so simple minded they do not think that way.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic

Ayyep.

Lets cut the BS.

Incompatible cultures.

There is a reason countries were formed and borders were enforced.

I've been saying that for years. Oh the outrage when you point it out to the lefties. Funny thing is, in 95 when I was saying this, things were no where near as bad as they are now, yet still the lefties keep parroting the same self worthless rhetoric.

Now we've gone from segregated cultural enclaves to acts of barbaric murder, and they still want to hug the perpetrators.

and here's the obligatory thing they'll cling to in some sort of self congratulating pompousness. I DO know muslims. I don't agree with FGM but one girl I worked with years ago, had it done. But she was a normal person. Not an extremist. That's what is being forced onto the west. I think we've already gone beyond the tipping point, we're hearing the rumble of the avalanche...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: butcherguy

All toilet paper should be made from them.

Uh uhh.. No way. I'll never wipe with such painful things.

They need to be made into paper aeroplanes, held up high on a cliff, and flung over a rainbow towards the moon.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
This is the kind of mental giants you get when cousins start reproducing...The middle East is full of inbred losers who boarder on mental retardation at best...

Maybe we should just step back and let them continue to dilute there own DNA until they are all just slobbering fools wearing a helmets....

Suicide helmets. I just made my self laugh and I feel bad

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
ANOTHER breathing rifle target for allah.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

According to the Quran...

Swing and a miss buddy.

It's according to the fraudulent Hadith that Middle Easterners are brainwashed with, not the Noble Quran.

You even quoted it.

I could quote the Quran where it says nobody who leaves the religion should be punished.

But I've done that enough times here and it's always ignored.

As for the case itself, he deserves to be strung up.

Ahh but the problem is, how many people leave islam and are NOT attacked for it?

When you answer that, I hope you have perused the plethora of threats made to those that have left.

So, do you think that the muslim who does attack, beat, kill someone who leaves, just ignores the 'good' parts of the qur'an, or are they just reprehensible humans who should be kept in check and should not be allowed to call islam their faith?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I don't condone kissing cousins.... I'm merely here to present the facts and possibly help explain how an entire coulture could be influenced by a ridiculous book from a 1000 years ago....

Do you deny the rampant inbreeding in the Muslim community?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: GuidedKill
This is the kind of mental giants you get when cousins start reproducing...The middle East is full of inbred losers who boarder on mental retardation at best...

Maybe we should just step back and let them continue to dilute there own DNA until they are all just slobbering fools wearing a helmets....

Suicide helmets. I just made my self laugh and I feel bad

I can totally see them wheel up and hit them selves in the head until it detonates....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join