It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood only offers Abortions?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

So if they advertise 'prenatal care' and don't offer any such thing, what is the intent to deceive women into going there? Obviously they want low income 'mothers to be' who are questioning their planning to be parents to consider an organization that presents itself as a "Planned Parenthood" center to get help...

"Sorry honey we don't help the baby here, we 'abort' (kill) 'it'."

edit on 3-5-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

So if they advertise 'prenatal care' and don't offer any such thing, what is the intent to deceive women into going there? Obviously they want low income 'mothers to be' who are questioning their planning to be parents to consider an organization that presents itself as a "Planned Parenthood" center to get help...

"Sorry honey we don't help the baby here, we 'abort' (kill) 'it'."

Sorry thats just false they dont keep doctors at every location. If you have a clinique that mostly handles say aids testing and giving out birth control are you going to pay a doctor to stand around? And if someone comes in needing a doctor you give the referrals

Snopes already covered this however and it was rated mostly false because they dont offer it at all locations.

www.snopes.com...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The GOP wants to abolish abortion, but also wants no hand in helping provide birth control (either through subsidies or directly). In essence, if you can't afford birth control, the GOP thinks it irresponsible of you to have sex. I'm sure Maslow would disagree, and I find it delightfully ironic that more often than not its GOP officials embroiled in sex scandals who simultaneously tout family values and personal responsibility vis-a-vis controlling your sexual urges if you can't afford birth control. Additionally, the GOP wants to abolish abortion but considers spending money on social programs to help the unwanted children that result from such an action anathema. In essence, they are arguing we can't abort babies because it would cause them to suffer, so instead let them be born so that we can force them to suffer. I suspect the truth more likely lies in the fact that the current GOP modus operandi is predicated on keeping their cronies private for profit prisons full, and the current game plan plays right into that.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: dfnj2015

Okay, so rip 8.75 month old infants out of wombs and chop them up and turn them into compost because 'its a womans body'.

Got it!

Drugs that give people pleasure though, BAN EM LOCK PEOPLE UP FOR HAVING THEM YEAH!!!!!

That last bit there, you can claim to not support the War On Drugs but until the liberals go full foaming at the mouth over it (like they ALWAYS have for pro-choice/pro-abortion), until they refuse to vote for Democrat's that maintain it just the same as the Republicant's, I declare their "support" to be a FARCE.

I'm not a Supreme court justice. It's not my ruling. It may be immoral, but a woman's rights over her own body is settled law.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Squirlli

George Soros will finance it and the right will lose their minds!

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
a reply to: dfnj2015

I guess that is one way to look at it. Just curious...how many pregnant Arabs have we killed? I'll simply assume zero until you enlighten me. A link would be nice also.

You mean as collateral damage? Or as part of the coming genocide?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
This is nonsense. I have had annual exams, birth control and mammon all done by them. I was newly single and going to a gym office was beyond my means but this place took care of me. I am tired of hearing bs that they don't have these services. Maybe not everywhere but perhaps the would if they actually got the funding they need.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

According to PP 3% of it's services are abortions.

The other 97% are things like sex ed, pregnancy prevention, mamograms, prenatal care, pregnancy tests, std testing, etc.

And btw. Title X does not allow federal funds to be used for abortions. And except in "medically necessary" abortions. Which are covered by state tax dollars. Your federal tax dollars do not go towards abortions.

You know I find it funny. For a large segment of the population that wants the government out of their business. They sure are keen for the government to be into peoples business. very bizarre.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Sorry thats just false they dont keep doctors at every location.

They're called "Service Providers" not doctors. Doctors take a hippocratic oath to preserve life, not take it.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

They're called "Service Providers" not doctors. Doctors take a hippocratic oath to preserve life, not take it.

Some doctors take the Oath of Maimonides.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

"Doctors" don't work at abortion centers for the same reason they don't let planned parent hood operate in Hospital buildings.

They are life takers, pure and simple.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

There are lots of sites online the outline the services planned parenthood provides.
Abortions are a tiny tiny part.

They screen for cancers, they screen for and treat STDs, they provide birth control (proactive birth control not abortion) they offer prenatal care. They offer parenting advice and relationship advice. They provide help with infertility, gender and sexual orientation advice, menopause advice and care, they offer basic health care for all women's health issues and even provide care and advice for men.

The image of this organization as an abortion mill are so far from its reality.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

"Doctors" don't work at abortion centers for the same reason they don't let planned parent hood operate in Hospital buildings.

Wow yes doctors are at locations in fact shocker doctors actually perform abortions. You literally live in a fantasy world dont you?
edit on 5/3/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
in a capitalist free market country tax payer money should never be given away to support a for profit private company.

tax money should never be given away to pay for things that aren`t a constitutional or human right.

nobody has a constitutional or human right to have an abortion so tax payers shouldn`t be forced to pay for abortions.

link   
The way the federal government funds Planned Parenthood is through Medicaid and Medicare. If you have proof that there are PP locations that are billing abortions through these programs then please present it to the proper authorities. Because that would be the definition of fraud.

It should be pointed out that any healthcare provider that accepts Medicare/caid is required to undergo regular audits. You would think that if PP were committing fraud on a large scale at least one of the audits would have turned up something. Instead we're expected to believe the word of highly biased "film makers."

link   
Nuclear war is coming, abortion is a moot issue and birthing is useless.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No one is pro abortion.
I don't think any woman who goes through that does it with ambiguity.
I doubt that any fail to have the what if conversation with themselves. I also doubt any leave happier than they went in. Relieved maybe but not happy.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Good news. They aren't.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

Wow yrs doctors are at locations in fact shocker doctors. You literally live in a fantasy world dont you?

Abortion is called a service, even though they call it providing health care they don't care about the babies health. They don't 'doctor' the mother or her baby, they kill 'it'. All the terminology they use is deceptive.

Did you even watch the video?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Oh come on who says that? No one is saying right up to birth there is no baby. No one.
That's just inflammatory speak. It's not true at all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join