It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood only offers Abortions?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Stop.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Squirlli

Making profits? No they're not turning a profit.
Oh and funding wasn't cut so.....

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: DJW001

a reply to: dragonridr

Sorry thats just false they dont keep doctors at every location.

They're called "Service Providers" not doctors. Doctors take a hippocratic oath to preserve life, not take it.

Some doctors take the Oath of Maimonides.

"Doctors" don't work at abortion centers for the same reason they don't let planned parent hood operate in Hospital buildings.

They are life takers, pure and simple.

So doctors in Canada aren't doctors? In Canada , planned parenthood does not do abortions, they're done in hospitals at 20 weeks or less. By doctors. In a clean medical environment, with no judgement.
I don't know statistics of how many a year.
I used planned parenthood, along with my doctor at his office, to have a very good pregnancy. They offer checkups as well as other services to help out doctors.

Planned parenthood might be needed more than ever with this new " stealthing" practice of some men sneakily taking off their condoms

www.cbc.ca...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
My wife went to Planned Parenthood last week; she told me she was getting a mammogram. Apparently she lied to me and was getting an "abortion". Strange thing is that I didn't even know she was pregnant.

edit on 3-5-2017 by WeDemBoyz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Is this thread about Canada?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Just another example of why we should require women to have written permission from their husband to get an abortion. Or to leave the house.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: DJW001

Sorry thats just false they dont keep doctors at every location.

They're called "Service Providers" not doctors. Doctors take a hippocratic oath to preserve life, not take it.

Some doctors take the Oath of Maimonides.

"Doctors" don't work at abortion centers for the same reason they don't let planned parent hood operate in Hospital buildings.

They are life takers, pure and simple.

Wow yrs doctors are at locations in fact shocker doctors. You literally live in a fantasy world dont you?

Abortion is called a service, even though they call it providing health care they don't care about the babies health. They don't 'doctor' the mother or her baby, they kill 'it'. All the terminology they use is deceptive.

Did you even watch the video?

What again with the crazy stuff?
:hey
lease show me where plan parenthood said abortions are for women's health. If they could prove that medicaid would pay for it. Because if it becomes medically necessary the govt will pay for it. Happens in late terms were the woman starts having a miscarriage.

As far as the video go back look at my link were they determine the video to be false.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

No, it's about planned parenthood.
I guess ours up here isn't corrupt, apparently the American one is, just going by the news. Or ATS.
It's an international organization.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
My wife went to Planned Parenthood last week; she told me she was getting a mammogram. Apparently she lied to me and was getting an abortion. Strange thing is that I didn't even know she was pregnant.

When me and the wife were first starting out she used to get her birth control pills through them. And handled all the girl stuff luckily for free we didnt make alot at the time i was still in college.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I used to live across the street from what back then was just called an "abortion clinic". They didn't try to hide their purpose, except the low building looked like an office, had no sign out front. I would never have known except...

Drew plenty of protest back then, had full on riots a couple times with police barricades and horseback mounted officers to keep the pro lifers and abortionists apart. They were even fire bombed a couple times and pipe bombs found at the entrance.

People used to care more about these things. Now we just hurl insults on the interwebz...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Did you watch the video? Pretty clear...

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Of course the PTB claim its false. Just like they hide the 'service' they 'provide' behind gentle euphemisms. like they do when they call invasions "interventions" and dropping bombs "Humanitarian Aid".

I know where the deception lies, it lies behind the terminology that pretends to be 'health care', when what they call 'service' is really disservice to life of pre born babies.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Just watched half. If there's really planned parenthood clinics that are abortion only, and acting as if that's normal business, I think they should be reported to the international organization, and they should stop calling themselves "planned parenthood".

It reflects badly on real planned parenthood organizations. If the American one has gotten this corrupt, they should be renamed.

I don't trust videos, after the last "baby body parts" selling one. It was supposedly proven a hoax, edited heavily.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
According to some of the pro-abortion arguments I've noted (in this very website), up until just about the day the water breaks, there's no 'baby', it isnt a living 'thing' until its born. We'll just skip past the ordeal of a debate that stems from 'what about premature born infants'....

According to the Supreme court ruling a woman has a right to choose how her body is being used which includes cutting the umbilical cord. I'm not a woman so I do not know what it would be like not to have rights over my own body. But I imagine I would be pretty pissed if someone stopped me from making a decision about my own body.

Besides, I think we need smaller government. Government controlling woman's body is BIG government.

You make it sound as though this "right" is a self-evident thing, but in how many instances does anyone have full control over there own body?

By that standard, is it any different to what drugs someone decides to put in there body?

Isn't it true that aborting a child affects other people than just the mother also? How about the father? Was there not a joint decision made to procreate?

Are the consequences of your actions, something that in general, anyone has a "right" to just finish and be done with? Would you teach your child that? Or would you teach them to be responsible with their decisions and own their mistakes.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

The video is bovine excrement.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

So you're going to take the word of a heavily biased video over the fact that every PP location has been audited multiple times and no fraud has been found?

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Abortions are murder by choice.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
then there's the matter of all the birth defects that
were caused when we did all those tests while dropping the atomic bomb, and then dropping those bombs on japan..
the birth defects that our agent orange caused in viet nam...
the birth defects that were cause by our depleted uranium in Iraq....

some of which has cause genetic alterations that will be carried on generation after generation way into our future!!!

but wait.... what is that I hear in a distant... oh, the war drums, they are a drumming again!!!

no, planned parenthood doesn't provide that much care. usually, it is preferred that that care is provided by the doctor that the women chooses to deliver the child.. which she usually chooses shortly after pregnancy is confirmed. of course, this could all change if the war mongers get their way and obamacare is replaced with a trump care system where maternity care again becomes only an option in the health insurance policies because well, ya know, why should those men have to have to pay for insurance that covers the birth of their children???

and if we wish to get into just what services aren't being provided by non-profits that receive medicaid reimbursements... can we discuss those hospitals that are tied to religious groups??? ya know, the ones that will treat an ectopic pregnancy by slicing out part of the fallopian tube and removing it instead of inducing a medical abortion?

but, no, no, no.....
we have to cut off planned parenthood, we have to kill obamacare and kick thousands off their insurance, we have to cut all of these programs that provide necessities to the poor like food stamps, rental assistance, health care....
so that we can have more money for our wild urge to drop more bombs on people we will never meet let alone know....
and if those bombs lead to generations upon generations of defected babies...
so what!! we will claim ignorance and ignore them, wont offer them any help or assistance....

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Of course the PTB claim its false. Just like they hide the 'service' they 'provide' behind gentle euphemisms. like they do when they call invasions "interventions" and dropping bombs "Humanitarian Aid".

I know where the deception lies, it lies behind the terminology that pretends to be 'health care', when what they call 'service' is really disservice to life of pre born babies.

So basically what your saying is its true because you believe it to be true. Ill be the first to say thats not much evidence and with that logic you will be wrong alot. Try educating yourself about the facts instead of wild speculation.

posted on May, 3 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
My wife went to Planned Parenthood last week; she told me she was getting a mammogram. Apparently she lied to me and was getting an "abortion". Strange thing is that I didn't even know she was pregnant.

Even stranger the mailman didn't know either!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join