It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Day Without Immigrants

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Thanks, you know I worked with illegal migrants workers here in the south when the state used to cater to them because of the need by the farmers.

Thanks to that I got my identity stolen by an illegal.

But then again most are here to work and move on as work is needed.

Others have found a way to work out the system.

Those I have no sympathy for.

Like You I am born American third generation.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
When is the day with out White males?

This country would come to a stand still.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Hell no, no, no, that is racist only those that are none America whites can protest in the America.

Funny itsn't, but then again that is the mentality this days in nation.

Don't like Mexicans that is racist, talk about minority that is bigotry and don't get me started on the Islamophobia, that term was invented by CAIR to target anybody that disagree with their agenda.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Martin, do you realize how much of YOUR money goes to support those people in the jail cells that you have on hand? Do you know how much it would cost to just employ them and get the work done?

Which is more expensive?

I think perhaps you aren't aware of how desperate people have to be to leave their homes and take a risk getting here, and then take another risk getting a job. They are not doing anything to hurt you. They are trying to survive. The "legal" way takes a long, long time.

Meanwhile, your hotel room gets cleaned, your food gets cooked, your lawn mowed, your honey-do list gets tackled without a lot of red tape and waiting time, and they pay taxes every time they shop. Most of them file tax returns, too. Taxes are taken out of their paychecks. Not that many of them work for cash under the table.

Don't begrudge them a roof and food and an education. It might be YOU someday needing some relief from oppressive, poverty-stricken areas.

Have a heart. They aren't taking jobs that you want to do.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

And another. And another. I'll tell you the truth.

The USA doesnt need immigrants. Its time to close the borders and send all the immigrants home.

America needs Real americans, not mail order hire for immigration lefty libby libs bringing there communism to the USA.

Its time for america to take back Americans!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop

And another. And another. I'll tell you the truth.

The USA doesnt need immigrants. Its time to close the borders and send all the immigrants home.
That is not the truth. That is a load a crap. Whoever you heard that from is sorely mistaken.

America needs Real americans, not mail order hire for immigration lefty libby libs bringing there communism to the USA.
America needs people to do the jobs that are beneath you. And America needs people who are EDUCATED enough to know it.

Its time for america to take back Americans!
What?

What a silly post.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

The jobs aren't beneath anyone they just don't pay enough.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

You don't say.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Mowing lawn and washing dishes are not careers unless your the owner. A friend has a mowing business and this year he hired a bunch of retired old men to see how it would work out. He's having a blast and everyone is enjoying the exercise as they call it.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Mowing lawn and washing dishes are not careers unless your the owner. A friend has a mowing business and this year he hired a bunch of retired old men to see how it would work out. He's having a blast and everyone is enjoying the exercise as they call it.

Good!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Sounds like a good excuse to not have to work or learn.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

Martin, do you realize how much of YOUR money goes to support those people in the jail cells that you have on hand? Do you know how much it would cost to just employ them and get the work done?

Which is more expensive?

I think perhaps you aren't aware of how desperate people have to be to leave their homes and take a risk getting here, and then take another risk getting a job. They are not doing anything to hurt you. They are trying to survive. The "legal" way takes a long, long time.

Meanwhile, your hotel room gets cleaned, your food gets cooked, your lawn mowed, your honey-do list gets tackled without a lot of red tape and waiting time, and they pay taxes every time they shop. Most of them file tax returns, too. Taxes are taken out of their paychecks. Not that many of them work for cash under the table.

Don't begrudge them a roof and food and an education. It might be YOU someday needing some relief from oppressive, poverty-stricken areas.

Have a heart. They aren't taking jobs that you want to do.

So they are too good to stand in line that the people from Syria are waiting in? You know the people that are losing their homes and families to war...

The line that my good friend waited in and completed legally? The line that my co-workers son-in-law waited in and completed legally?

YES I will begrudge them a free roof, food, and education. I don't care if it cost more for jail cell, that is where criminals belong. I have loans to pay for my education, why are they better than all the people struggling with student loans?

Are you really stereotyping them as housekeepers and landscapers? My mother worked housekeeping for years before finally moving to receptionist. I've never worked in a housekeeping department but I have scrubbed plenty of toilets at plenty of jobs. Who are you that you are above this? Wow, Buzzy.
edit on 5/1/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

So basically Buzzy is saying illegal immigrants are ok because we can turn them into our personal slaves, designating specific jobs for them that no one else wants to do like cooking and cleaning toilets? LOL wtfffff.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise
and
Martin75

Perfect insight into reasoning behind the "support." It's veiled racism and it not only hurts the legal immigrants, flies in the face of our nation of laws.

I can think of plenty of legal immigrant jobs that I would love to have no matter how unqualified I may be!

edit on 1-5-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Naw, Mexico is sending their rapists too. And don't forget towel heads splattering through Eastern European crowds.

Er, I mean, down with the racism, policing speech will be our salvation.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

If they really want to teach us a lesson, they should go back where they came from for a month and really make us suffer!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I read her response and replied.

And I replied to her reply to you. I wasn't wrong

:-)

(You're right about Kali - she doesn't need a bodyguard)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I dont really have anything against immigrants. Certainly not ones that do it right and are subject to the same things I am (like taxes).

However I survived last day without immigrants just fine. Not exactly worried. Ha.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Well, the day is over; did anyone notice? Didn't change anything where we live.

posted on May, 2 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: Misterlondon
a reply to: marg6043

the local mall on Sundays is full of them with their littler of children roaming around screaming and running

If anyone needs an example of bigotry... er.. this is not exclusive to imigrants..

Funny she didn say wetback or anything liek that so where was the racism? EVeryone no matter skin tone lets their kids run around like animals sometimes.

And to be honest "race" shoudnt even be claimed it should be ETHNICISM because there is only one real race on this planet in truth. But even then i didnt see that from her either.

You blind or something?

originally posted by: marg6043

Sorry but if didn't feel the impact of their first or second and I am sure I will not even notice again that immigrants are not around.

Now if I want to see them the local mall on Sundays is full of them with their littler of children roaming around screaming and running.

Let me be blunt. This is a Puerto Rican (Marg) essentially saying other Hispanic immigrants breed like rabbits (litters) and act wild (screaming and running) While glossing over the Roman Catholicism-driven breeding habits of her own island. Ain't no population saints in this competition.

OK, yeah, that's not really racism per se so much as it is bigotry, but hypocrisy, she done nailed that!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join