It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Day Without Immigrants

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Good, fire them all.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

People who are enraged can not think.

The results are in - and they are pretty gosh darn obvious :-)

You know what I wish Buzzy? I wish people could pull back and look at the real scope of this problem. And quit thinking that somehow vilifying these people is going to put a cork in this cracking dam. There are better ways to handle this situation

People first. It's all we have
edit on 5/1/2017 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: therealfreeworld

originally posted by: toysforadults
Sounds like a day for a job application to me.

Do they not realize theres tens of millions of people here who would work those jobs of they paid a wage that didn't require pseudo slavery?
And see that is the real american problem. You want a ceo salary for wiping the streets. None of you have ever realy worked a day for a real salary. Those immigrants who work for less do it cause they live within their means. They know what it is to suffer and they are glad for what they get. And if you have a problem that the owner "rip you off" with a low slary. Then i suggest you shut your trap and become a business owner. After all the owner took the risk that is why get the lots of money.

Generally when you start your argument off by telling a group of people you've never met that you have some insight into their background, people stop listening.

Don't pretend you have any idea what anybody else is going through, or has gone through, and then use your own pretentious thoughts to form the foundation of your argument.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

People who are enraged can not think.

The results are in - and they are pretty gosh darn obvious :-)

You know what I wish Buzzy? I wish people cold pull back and look at the real scope of this problem. And quit thinking that somehow vilifying these people is going to put a cork in this cracking dam. There are better ways to handle this situation

People first. It's all we have

You know what I wish? I wish these people would quit breaking the law and follow the laws in our country. Then we will welcome them with open arms. Wanna break the law? I have a jail cell just your size!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

Yes the world is not perfect but if most pull in the same direction then it will be a massive leap for mankind.. and the human race in general.

I just liked that

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: therealfreeworld

originally posted by: toysforadults
Sounds like a day for a job application to me.

Do they not realize theres tens of millions of people here who would work those jobs of they paid a wage that didn't require pseudo slavery?
And see that is the real american problem. You want a ceo salary for wiping the streets. None of you have ever realy worked a day for a real salary.

Kinda hard not to hate a group of people that make ignorant statements like this.

Americans dont get the cheese from "the church" and social programs like the illegals do. Free house, free utilities, free car, all the hours you wish to work.

Americans for the most part have to survive on wages that have been reduced by illegal labor. And no legitimate businesses want to give full time status........because laws favor illegals.

Those immigrants who work for less do it cause they live within their means. They know what it is to suffer and they are glad for what they get. And if you have a problem that the owner "rip you off" with a low slary. Then i suggest you shut your trap and become a business owner. After all the owner took the risk that is why get the lots of money.

How about go back to your bannana republics with firearms and make your own nations fit to raise children in.
Instead of slurping up the freedom and goodies that our forefathers and servicemembers fought and died for.

Cowardly scumbag leeches every one.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

You know what I wish? I wish these people would quit breaking the law and follow the laws in our country. Then we will welcome them with open arms. Wanna break the law? I have a jail cell just your size!

I don't actually care about your wish. It's useless. It doesn't come with any compassion, but more importantly even any attempt at thinking

I also wish, just for the hell of it - that this was a for real Christian nation

If wishes were horses - beggars would ride

I wish a lot of things Martin

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I don't actually care about your wish. It's useless. It doesn't come with any compassion, but more importantly even any attempt at thinking

I also wish, just for the hell of it - that this was a for real Christian nation

If wishes were horses - beggars would ride

I wish a lot of things Martin

Me too, luckily your wish can't Trump mine!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
A day without immigrants? I choose cinco de mayo...

Two 3 day weekends and a 3 day work week...genius!!

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

It already has

You just can't see

I have another wish Martin. That you someday see

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

It already has

You just can't see

I have another wish Martin. That you someday see

See, I agree to disagree but you just can't walk away. What is it with you?
OK, I'll play.
Trump is your President!!!!
Oh, guess I won since I was a Trump voter. LOL
But you just keep playing. One of these days you will come out the victor, I promise. I mean, it has to happen, right?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I didn't see this:

Since this was aimed at me.....
Boy are you off your mark!
Did you read my response? No, you just wanted to put something cute out there to get your stars?
Nice try, trying to make me into the crazy one.
Except I made a post stating that the illegals are hurting the legal immigration community and you tell me that I am blinding, irrational, spittle inducing anger? Bwahahaha! You just showed your hand my friend!

I support legal immigration 100%! But then, I forgot, you support illegals! Moving on................

You didn't read Kali's response. But I did

You have yourself a nice day now - you hear?

:-)

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Honestly, I could use the break!

Oops did I post that out loud?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis
Ah, gotcha. You have no response. I read her response and replied. Trust me Kali doesn't need a body guard, she's got this. That warrior has this all by herself. You thought you were going to be cute and it didn't work. Now, would you like to respond to me or just keep posting sillies because you have no response? I love how this plays out.
Bless your heart

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
a reply to: WUNK22

Well that was rather crazy. Odd I haven't heard of any of that. You'd think it would be a pretty hot topic.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I heard they had to reschedule, they need more time to get there.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Let me get this straight, a group of "immigrants" don't show up for work because the USA is enforcing it's laws? what a bunch of idiots.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I agree... I could not believe that this information is not more mainstream. I am honestly care free about human opinion... I try to rely on math. if those stats are true, then not only does this affect how immigration should be processed, but there might need to be laws made about people marrying 1st cousins or closer. It's really not fair to dump inbred genes onto the masses if it's not caused by the natives... at least that's the way I feel about it.

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Oh god, identity politics. Since when is "immigrant" an identity group? And why would they march together?

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Do we really need affirmative action (government and military employment promotion quotas for minorities) for illegal immigrants?

No.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join