It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside North Korea's Death Camps

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
My wife and I were talking about these camps yesterday. Given the state of propaganda as it is these days I'm not 100% sure I believe they exist. I'm not saying they don't but I'm not sure.

Supposedly North Korea has had these for a long time so why hasn't anyone from anywhere ever done anything?

Could it be that the world uses North Korea as a place to send their undesirables? Remember how Australia was a prison country once, now it's not so a new one would be needed. North Korea would be perfect for that...

Just a thought. I still think if these were real then there is a reason the international community hasn't taken action.

ETA: I'm an American and I do not support war with North Korea, definitely not using a nuke ever unless it's in defense and there is literally no other viable option.

China has Dang'an and Hukou to keep control of it's citizens. "re-education camps" are well documented with Communist countries. North Korea has Songbun which is based on how strongly your ancestors fought the Japanese

en.wikipedia.org...

So it shouldn't be a surprise that North Korea would have camps like this. The only problem is that Kim is actually descended from the Japanese:

dailynk.com...

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

Yeah the camps where known since 1941 in ww2. But there was never a effort by the allies toward liberation besides the UK dropping some poles in to try and start a riot.

Allied high command rarely even bothered to tell the troops about them so they where taken by complete suprise and unprepared when they did encounter them. And there is no excuse for that as the Brits had been getting aerial photographs of the camps since winning the battle of Britain.
edit on 29-4-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

There is so much evil that goes on in this world that flies under the radar. It isn't unfathomable for something like this to take place.

Pedo rings, human trafficking were all taboo not too long ago, and now it's common knowledge that it's quite prevelant among society and yet hardly anything is done about it.
edit on 29-4-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Bone75

a reply to: SR1TX

When the USA starts executing people for having the wrong haircut, defacing pictures of the president or criticism of the president your argument will have a point.

When the USA imprisons 3 generations of a family as punishment for 1 individual you will have a point.

How do you know this as fact? Do you have access to North Korean law books or their "deathcamp" manifests?

Myriads of testamonies gathered from defectors over 30 to 40 years. Some being guards others being escapees. Testamonies all consistent, which does not happen with fake storys.

Plus North Korea follows the branch of communism of stalinism which they freely admit and part of that branch is concentration camps.

Let's say it's all true... should we go "liberate" over a million of them with death? Like we did in Iraq?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Well seeing as they are publicly trying to build a nuke that will reach the USA and every secound day announce from the roofs tops how they are going to rain nukes down on the USA in a preemptive strike.........well seems common sense to me!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Didn't care before?
Why suddenly care now, why start caring when you never have before OP?

You might not have, but plenty have been caring for decades about this hellhole. I however am numb to the idea that anything will ever be done though. the hippy element will always demand they be left alone to torture, rape, and murder..because otherwise if the west takes them down, someone may be offended.

You can only speak for yourself.
You obviously haven't cared before, and no, you're not required to care now.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Did you know they have been showing nuclear war against the US every single day on TV for the past couple decades? I think it's only a matter of time their destiny starts to manifest.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

a reply to: SR1TX

When the USA starts executing people for having the wrong haircut, defacing pictures of the president or criticism of the president your argument will have a point.

When the USA imprisons 3 generations of a family as punishment for 1 individual you will have a point.

How do you know this as fact? Do you have access to North Korean law books or their "deathcamp" manifests?

Myriads of testamonies gathered from defectors over 30 to 40 years. Some being guards others being escapees. Testamonies all consistent, which does not happen with fake storys.

Plus North Korea follows the branch of communism of stalinism which they freely admit and part of that branch is concentration camps.

Let's say it's all true... should we go "liberate" over a million of them with death? Like we did in Iraq?

Whats the alternative?
Let it continue?

Think about it before you snap answer. Look at the culture, people, and fantastic lifestyle of the south koreans. that can be the north also if the regime ended. Isn't that a worthy goal?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Its funny.,....the left that care so much about social justice are quite happy to defend a regime with human rights literally on the level of Nazi Germany.

And for once comparison between North Korea and Nazi Germany are not even a exaggeration......hell least the citizens of Nazi Germany were fed.....
edit on 29-4-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

People don't realize that North Korea is a real security threat to the world and this isn't just some bully tactic. Sure they may have been all talk for the past 30 years, but 30 years is a long time to develop and the worst thing you can do is underestimate your enemy.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Raggedyman

Hey man don't shoot the messenger, I just stumbled on this article and wanted to share it.

Sory, I wasn't implying you, just the main stream media pushing it

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Didn't care before?
Why suddenly care now, why start caring when you never have before OP?

You might not have, but plenty have been caring for decades about this hellhole. I however am numb to the idea that anything will ever be done though. the hippy element will always demand they be left alone to torture, rape, and murder..because otherwise if the west takes them down, someone may be offended.

You can only speak for yourself.
You obviously haven't cared before, and no, you're not required to care now.

Quaint
No, I have never seen this information before
It's not about caring, don't play the snowflake card, the only you care and nobody else does, that's false
There is a lot more going on and this is about justifying actions, not North Korean civilians, the US has never cared before.
Trump has undercut the NK coal economy from China, probably getting a green light in the deal to go in to NK.
Just preparing the world with this type of journalism
Believe otherwise if you think I am wrong, that's fine

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Whats the alternative?
Let it continue?

What business is it of ours? I don't want to be part of an empire. My loyalty is to my fellow countrymen.

Let the people in Asia sort that mess out.

And as far as the nuclear threat goes, I'd focus my efforts on our defenses and let him talk all the smack he wants to.

And again, I'd let the people of Asia sort that mess out.

Think about it before you snap answer. Look at the culture, people, and fantastic lifestyle of the south koreans. that can be the north also if the regime ended. Isn't that a worthy goal?

Yes... for the people of North Korea, not us.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Just preparing the world with this type of journalism
Believe otherwise if you think I am wrong, that's fine

Yes I think your wrong as this journalism is not new!

It has not just appeared.

Testamonies abd evidence has been collected for decaded.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

People don't realize that North Korea is a real security threat to the world and this isn't just some bully tactic. Sure they may have been all talk for the past 30 years, but 30 years is a long time to develop and the worst thing you can do is underestimate your enemy.

Here is where it gets interesting in my bag of cats brains.

I dont believe NK is a threat. I think their tech level is about on the level of stone age with some firecrackers for show.
I want them to be toppled.
I did believe Iraq was a threat, and was against the invasion there.

For me, I seen Saddam as a actually stablizing force in Iraq. Yeah, he talked a lot of s88t aimed at the west, but he had a iron fist down on radical islam and that was his main focus
toppling his regime allowed for a poopstorm of fanaticism and "real" islam to rise up in its place. Saddam was a stopgate
Taking him out made the region less stable

Kimmy and co is the opposite. his regime is retarding the growth and stability of the asian region. its giving the US a excuse to park in the south, and makes everyone over there on edge, requiring defense and all sorts. take him out and the people will rise up to become as productive as the neighbors to the south, korea will inevitably be united, and voila..progress (not to mention the border between a united capitalist korea and china will influence China more and more to adopt greater capitalist democratic principles.

So for me, it isn't really about if they are a threat, but would the world be a better place objectively with the regime gone.

Answer is simple. in secular societies, specifically in east/SE asia..yes. they can deal quite well with liberty and all they need is a chance.
in islam..no..because what replaces tyrants is more tyrants

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Whats the alternative?
Let it continue?

What business is it of ours? I don't want to be part of an empire. My loyalty is to my fellow countrymen.

Let the people in Asia sort that mess out.

And as far as the nuclear threat goes, I'd focus my efforts on our defenses and let him talk all the smack he wants to.

And again, I'd let the people of Asia sort that mess out.

Yes... for the people of North Korea, not us.

America would not have been free from England if not for the critical role of help from the French.

often nations need help being freed of their oppressors.
You live in a nation (assuming its the US..if you are in the UK, this is gonna be a bitter truth) where you enjoy the freedoms and liberties from the blood of patriots, yes, but that blood was not in vein because outside nations seen what was right and stepped in.
Now you want to take that liberty and freedom and shun other smaller nations that need the help we received.

Is that a decently summed up view of yours?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

No, I have never seen this information before

Your heads been buried in sand then.
I remember during the early days of Iraq war 2, people were saying "I hope they find oil in NK next, because that place needs actual liberation
it was a bit of a meme, but..really? never knew the horrors of NK
well, anyhow, here is a vid from 2013 so you can at least see it isn't something that just suddenly popped up

It's not about caring, don't play the snowflake card,

If you think caring about a entire nation under a ruthless dictator who wants to nuke everyone is a snowflake thing..then all I gotta say to you is sure..I am a snowflake and I am not alone
and winter is coming

There is a lot more going on and this is about justifying actions,

So? its we the damn people who have been trying to sell this to the government, not the other way around this time.

the US has never cared before.

Exactly..finally someone might do something about this. something permanent to stabilize the region

Trump has undercut the NK coal economy from China, probably getting a green light in the deal to go in to NK.

Fantastic!
About time
Imagine a united korea, a china / us partnership, a stabilized region, etc.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

America would not have been free from England if not for the critical role of help from the French.

Cool then let the French liberate them. We're not very good at it in case you haven't noticed.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Cool then let the French liberate them. We're not very good at it in case you haven't noticed.

...whats that? Detroit?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

...whats that? Detroit?

No those are "liberated" cities in Iraq.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join