It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside North Korea's Death Camps

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
The Holocaust happened.

This is a fake, bs, made up story. We have death camps here too. They are just called something else..

Should we be nuked?

link   
Horrible stuff.

Reminds of the time my family was killed by a herd of stampeding prairie dogs.
Death to prairie dogs.

Or the time when my family was killed by a bucket of tainted coleslaw.
I hate coleslaw.

edit on 29-4-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Political propoganda to justify a war, it's been going on for many decades but now the US are saber rattling they want to pick at our conscience.
Didn't care before?
Why suddenly care now, why start caring when you never have before OP?

This is not knew or propaganda .

Information about these camps has been gathered over decades from escapes and defectors and there acounts all tally up rather than conflict, they all tell the same story.

You can even see the detention centers on Google earth.

You can see our detention centers too, where people mysteriously hang themselves, get murdered. raped. rekt, or anything else you can think of that's horrific. Totally though lets focus on some far off country unrelated to our interests in anyway. Maybe it will keep our minds off how bad things are here aye?

So all the defectors accounts are fake?

Accounts that all tally up and seem to conform with each other?

If this was fake the defectors accounts would be full of holes.
edit on 29-4-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Political propoganda to justify a war, it's been going on for many decades but now the US are saber rattling they want to pick at our conscience.
Didn't care before?
Why suddenly care now, why start caring when you never have before OP?

This is not knew or propaganda .

Information about these camps has been gathered over decades from escapes and defectors and there acounts all tally up rather than conflict, they all tell the same story.

You can even see the detention centers on Google earth.

You can see our detention centers too, where people mysteriously hang themselves, get murdered. raped. rekt, or anything else you can think of that's horrific. Totally though lets focus on some far off country unrelated to our interests in anyway. Maybe it will keep our minds off how bad things are here aye?

So all the defectors accounts are fake?

Accounts that all tally up and seem to confirm with eavh other?

If this was fake the defectors accounts would be full of holes.

They are meant to push and drive a narrative that on any other given day and time nobody except a select few may actually care about.

Until then I worry about US problems, not NK.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

You have proof this is fake or some inside knowledge ?

Or do you just want this to be fake?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

The Holocaust happened.

This is a fake, bs, made up story. We have death camps here too. They are just called something else..

Should we be nuked?

No you dont have dearh camps.

And if this story was false you would not have a multitude of defector acounts all saying the same thing.

And I never said North Korea should be nuked.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
It's a facade story meant to trigger you into hating NK. From the perspective of some, our guards may say the same thing.

Should we be nuked?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

The Holocaust happened.

Should we be nuked?

No you dont have dearh camps.

And if this story was false you would not have a multitude of defector acounts all saying the same thing.

And I never said North Korea should be nuked.

Really? We don't have prisons that hold death row inmates that chill there in a controlled fortified location? Are they all supposed to be there? Do you know for sure? So we don't have people working for .75 cents an hr making furniture, license plates. other material etc?

This is what is so funny about the lack of perspective. You put a rosy American spin on something and suddenly it's alright. Too funny.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Watch the video I linked in the previous page.

Not everything is propaganda.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

What the # is it with you stupid Americans and nuking things?

North Korea can be defeated without the use of nukes
We're not all stupid. NUKES ARE BIG NO. I think me and a few of my buddies could put Mr. Un in the ground.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

It's a facade story meant to trigger you into hating NK. From the perspective of some, our guards may say the same thing.

Should we be nuked?

Are you thick or something I already told thatvI dont think north korea should be nuked!

And why is it so hard for you to believe a communist dictatorship with oppresive laws would do something like this? Its not like totalitarian and communist states have not done it before!

North koreas communism was inspired by Stalin. A man who had his own death camps, slave labour force and mass executions..........

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I don't care about the hidden secrets of NK or never before seen footage. I could put that spin title on anything from anywhere around the globe and shock the #*** out of people if you saw how bad it is for some just down the street. Who cares? I am worried about Americans first, not NK. All spin and all meant to drive a narrative.

Meanwhile another 30 people were shot in Chicago over the past 3 weeks. Stories about that? Nah, does not fit the narrative, does not get stars or likes.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Should we be nuked?

Are you thick or something I already told thatvI dont think north korea should be nuked!

And why is it so hard for you to believe a communist dictatorship with oppresive laws would do something like this? Its not like totalitarian and communist states have not done it before!

North koreas communism was inspired by Stalin. A man who had his own death camps, slave labour force and mass executions..........

We have oppressive laws here too. Some very heinous acts as well committed in the name of the stars and stripes, what is your point? Dictator, President, when you're faced with a loaded gun..whats the difference?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

When the USA starts executing people for having the wrong haircut, defacing pictures of the president or criticism of the president your argument will have a point.

When the USA imprisons 3 generations of a family as punishment for 1 individual you will have a point.

Until then.....

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23

a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

What the # is it with you stupid Americans and nuking things?

North Korea can be defeated without the use of nukes
We're not all stupid. NUKES ARE BIG NO. I think me and a few of my buddies could put Mr. Un in the ground.

Hell no.

I want Kim jung fatty captured put on trial and then locked in a deep darkhole for the rest of his life.....and fed a diet of salads. And I want his guards to mock him and treat him like # every day.

Losing everthing and being rendendered powerless and with no fear or respect anymore will be the WORSE punishment imaginable for that little #.

O and make him do exercise every day. Make him run round the prison courtyard and film it so the world can laugh at the fat little twat being made to run

edit on 29-4-2017 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Even if this is fake, given the context of it, how can you even compare the 2? Lol

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

When the USA starts executing people for having the wrong haircut, defacing pictures of the president or criticism of the president your argument will have a point.

When the USA imprisons 3 generations of a family as punishment for 1 individual you will have a point.

How do you know this as fact? Do you have access to North Korean law books or their "deathcamp" manifests?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The willful ignorance of some is astounding. This isn't new information but some of you are calling it fake with zero evidence or inside knowledge. A little research goes a long way.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

How do you know this as fact? Do you have access to North Korean law books or their "deathcamp" manifests?

Myriads of testamonies gathered from defectors over 30 to 40 years. Some being guards others being escapees. Testamonies all consistent, which does not happen with fake storys.

Plus North Korea follows the branch of communism of stalinism which they freely admit and part of that branch is concentration camps.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
You make some good points. I hadn't considered events like Yugoslavia, Rwanda, the Congo, etc. I looked into it a bit and supposedly even when cleaning up the German concentration camps only the ones the troops crossed paths with were actually liberated right then.

It's ugly and kind of saddening but I guess the general consensus is that a country can destroy their own and that's fine.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join