It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your ENLISTED papers here!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

You say it wouldnt be a bloodbath? YES!!! Quick, somebody get some bombs to lodge at them; someone on ATS said it'd be "easy peasy".

So where are your ENLISTMENT papers?? Your papers, please!!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You say it wouldnt be a bloodbath? YES!!! Quick, somebody get some bombs to lodge at them; someone on ATS said it'd be "easy peasy".

So where are your ENLISTMENT papers?? Your papers, please!!

LOL... Id say you oughtto think about it. Bombs.. not necessarily needed either.

My papers?? You nazi!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You blast propaganda speakers over the DMZ and NK fires a few artillery shells. What do you think would happen if you simply killed their dear leader?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You blast propaganda speakers over the DMZ and NK fires a few artillery shells. What do you think would happen if you simply killed their dear leader?

More than one way to skin a cat.. killing him cuts off the head. They wouldnt be bound to his protocol if he were not available to have them killed by dogs or flamethrower or incarcerate 3 generations of their family for disobeying his idiotic orders.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

a reply to: pteridine

Whining? Ranting & mocking, doing cynical humor, poking the warmongers into not being cowards and actually debating, isn't whining.

How about the sniffling & shivering, the bedwetting, you guys are doing that big bad lil Kim is gonna get us all if we dont nuke him first.

Keep us safe? Did blowing up Iraq, just because our pet turned rogue Saddam wouldn't obey, did that keep us safe?

How about the military bases in Saudi Arabia, that motivated the hijackers to attack US on 9/11, did those forward project imperial outposts keep US safe?!?!

Blowing up Syria, just because Assad wouldn't obey (like lil Kim), did that keep US safe? How about EU, they safer now, right?

How about overthrowing Mosaddegh, Iran 1953, did that make the world a safer place?

It's people thinking like you we fought an killed in 1776.

It's people thinking like you who massacred the Native American's (I'm talking doing the actual blood & guts chopping up & gunning down their babies & horses and all the buffalo).

[whine]
It's because of people thinking like you I can't even even enjoy my favorite holiday, July 4th, because none of US deserve it anymore as we're the Evil Empire of this world for longer than I've been alive.
[/whine]

It's people thinking like you that one day the world WILL rise up against US, and enslave US, and we'll deserve it.

It's people thinking like you , who think we can go around toppling governments By Any Means Necessary that will see this planet nuked into oblivion. And that is in inevitability, over a long enough timeline, after all... just so long as ye imperialists run amok.

EDIT: I just woke up. Maybe I went for too big an artery with this post.

Fortunately, you missed the artery, entirely.

If you would read the posts, you would see that I expect Kim to be toppled, internally. I also believe that Kimmy needs to learn that extortion does not work but there will be no need to make NK crispy to prove it. There will be posturing and chest thumping and then, when everyone is satisfied and can save face, a deal will be made.

Calm your pounding heart, change into dry panties and carry on.

edit on 4/29/2017 by pteridine because: clarification

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I don't think anyone truly wants war. War is a pestilence among mortal men.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Tried failed and right now I'm glad it turned out that way. And they wouldn't me back DD-214 RE: 3 SPD: JFW . # would have to be real bad for them to get me in

<< 1  2  3   >>

join