It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your ENLISTED papers here!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Idreamofme

You pulling one?

edit on 29-4-2017 by mericks74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

North Korea is not on the nuclear option radar per se', deploying one would be a waste of time - there is no infrastructure of significance and it would be like bombing a big fat prison where the casualty list would comprise mainly those of no threat to America.

Gone are the days of mass-troop warfare, it's now drones and precision strikes for that exact reason - the enemy ain't average Joe (never has been) - it's military infrastructure and tertiary industries feeding it.

If the US hits NK, it will be via naval technology from afar - it will be up to South Korea and China to deploy ground troops.
edit on 29-4-2017 by Sublimecraft because: clarification

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

All I've really heard over the years is how NK has massive artillery pieces aimed right at the major cities, that within a few orders could rain down massive ordinance, all while hundreds of thousands would be attempting to overwhelm the front lines via brute force and small arms. Although that has been spiced up in rcent years with 'if you attack us we'll launch a nuke over there'.

So unless that's all poppycock, I fail to see how how "we've" been handling the bulk Middle Eastern attacks (outside of mujahadeen running around as "our" subversive mercs) as being the model for how total war on the Korean Peninsula would look like.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mericks74

Lol. My lil sis is in the air force. Weve had some purdy deep arguments about why she gets to kill people legally but if i do it i go to prison for life. Shes not that bright but she joined up in the ROTC program when she was just a baby. Freshman in high school. (Whats that? 14?) Anywayz, she makes pretty good $.

Thanks mom n dad.

And im the black sheep for not wanting to murder a bunch of people ive never met. Haha!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
"IgnoranceIsntBlisss
"Socio-Agnostic" / Iconoclast Extremist / Propaganda Decoder / Psychonaut / Anti-Ideologist / Frop Smoker / Bastard"

Just your info gave me pause.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Do I know how to party or what?!?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I'm not a damn soldier (I could never tolerate dicks screaming in my face, and associated brainwashing) so my verbular theatrics care not for such technicalities here.

So the simple truth is you like to run your mouth about others but you never had the backbone to serve yourself.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I say go simple with this one, OP -- respond to the blood mongers with a link to the army recruitment info & nothing more. They want a war, they can go wage it themselves.

originally posted by: buster2010

I'm not a damn soldier (I could never tolerate dicks screaming in my face, and associated brainwashing) so my verbular theatrics care not for such technicalities here.

So the simple truth is you like to run your mouth about others but you never had the backbone to serve yourself.

What does that have to do with telling warhounds to put up or stuff it? I'm not a solider nor have I ever been one, either, I don't have anywhere near enough F's to give to make it worth my while. This isn't a full-stop military invasion on the US border, it's an armistice halfway around the world.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

How is murdering for a crooked gubbermint having anything to do with backbones? Simple truth, eh?

Ignori,

Keep 'em coming! Well roared.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
And spare us the 'oh well I already served and retired' BS. They'll take you back.

I'm afraid they won't. I guess you'll have to take your turn and sign up. Maybe you'll be able to 'fix evwyfing' no one else has succeeded at for 60 years.

Go enlist, and post the papers, or STFU you talkmonger. LOL

PS: Make sure it says something along the lines of 'Reason: I'm tired of all the bickering and I know how to solve it once and for all.'

ETA: And your rant just had me star one of Buster's posts. Ah geez ... the world's gonna end.

edit on 2942017 by Snarl because: ETA: hee hee

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: pteridine

Say that logic holds up, did you go and enlist? Is your duffel bag packed ready to go? Maybe you'll do a James Bond mission and whack him yourself?

TALK IS CHEAP!

Meanwhile, back in reality, merely flexing your biceps in someones face who is before you isn't tantamount to punching somebody and bashing their head into the pavement to steal their lunch money.

And, wow, you're a psychic who reads the minds of heads of states across the Pacific, and foretells the future... You're SUPER AWESOME!!!!

Your whining is really over the top but as you say talk is cheap. You are certainly economizing. I don't have to enlist; I am eligible for recall for life. I have a gray ID card in my wallet. Did you miss that part of my post or are your panties so twisted that you are on continuous "poppycocking" rant? [poppycock? really?] I do not expect that there will be any sort of nuclear war or attack on NK. The task group is off the coast to let Kimmy know that at his level, talk may not be as cheap as he'd like. The days of NK extortion are over and he should realize that. He will play brinksman and try to get what he wants through threats and bombast. It worked for the previous members of the royal Kim family and he expects that it will work again. Like a puppy, he needs to be trained or sent to the pound if he becomes vicious.
What could happen is that he will be ousted in a coup and all those monuments and Kim portraits will become collectors' items. Hopefully, this will happen before he can do any nuclear damage. China is playing dumb and saying that they have no influence in NK. My bet is that they have deep assets that are working to make sure Kim doesn't stay much longer.

Don't worry, Iggy, the big people will keep you safe. You won't get drafted or have to fight for anything but a place in line for cannabis or a stool at the bar. Now, calm down and get back on your medication.

ETA: Yes, it's true. I humbly admit that I am SUPER AWESOME. I knew someone as astute as you would recognize awesomeness when you saw it.

edit on 4/29/2017 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Nuke

The

Whales.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Future Order it seems like your arguing with yourself (we've all been there), seems like everyone's in agreement that another war isn't in almost anyone;'s interest. Those interested fit a very, very small book and I'd rather prosecute those people than fight/see another war. TPTB need war

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Amen.

Its a shame the media is so successful at making sheeple willing to send the countries youth to sacrifice themselves along with trillions of dollars.

The terrorists won, the patriot act effectively killed any kind of freedom left and it seems liberals and concervatives alike somehow think losing more lives than the "terrorist" attacks will make us square.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I don't want to see war period, those of us who have been in it and aren't sociopaths typically don't. However, there are times that # needs to happen and both north Korea and Iran are those situations. There are people's that simply can't be trusted with nuke and those two countries definitely fall into that category.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Whining? Ranting & mocking, doing cynical humor, poking the warmongers into not being cowards and actually debating, isn't whining.

How about the sniffling & shivering, the bedwetting, you guys are doing that big bad lil Kim is gonna get us all if we dont nuke him first.

Keep us safe? Did blowing up Iraq, just because our pet turned rogue Saddam wouldn't obey, did that keep us safe?

How about the military bases in Saudi Arabia, that motivated the hijackers to attack US on 9/11, did those forward project imperial outposts keep US safe?!?!

Blowing up Syria, just because Assad wouldn't obey (like lil Kim), did that keep US safe? How about EU, they safer now, right?

How about overthrowing Mosaddegh, Iran 1953, did that make the world a safer place?

It's people thinking like you we fought an killed in 1776.

It's people thinking like you who massacred the Native American's (I'm talking doing the actual blood & guts chopping up & gunning down their babies & horses and all the buffalo).

[whine]
It's because of people thinking like you I can't even even enjoy my favorite holiday, July 4th, because none of US deserve it anymore as we're the Evil Empire of this world for longer than I've been alive.
[/whine]

It's people thinking like you that one day the world WILL rise up against US, and enslave US, and we'll deserve it.

It's people thinking like you , who think we can go around toppling governments By Any Means Necessary that will see this planet nuked into oblivion. And that is in inevitability, over a long enough timeline, after all... just so long as ye imperialists run amok.

EDIT: I just woke up. Maybe I went for too big an artery with this post.
edit on 29-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

EDIT: I just woke up. Maybe I went for too big an artery with this post.

It needs to be said and recognized. We can't just continue to go around the world killing people and losing young men for corporations.

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Ye studio warmongers better get in there and do something about all this:

edit on 29-4-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
In 2015 only 41% of South Koreans even even viewed Fat Little Boy Kim as their "enemy".
www.voanews.com...

And note that wasn't even number that supported trigger total war with NK!!

OH! But 53% of United Statesians want to blow it up!!!!
www.foxnews.com...

Lets go with that number!!!

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
There doesnt have to be a front line, certainly NO boots on the ground. The younger folks think all war is like the handicapped war we have been fighting in the ME for way too long. Thats playing at war and making life cheap. A war on NK would be easy peasy.. and no pissing off China cause NO refugees or fallout. The war wouldnt be on the land or people, simply their mil hardware that the loonie threatens everyone with. NK has nothing we want to take.. no oil, no this or that... so this sort of war could be a very short and precise one.. not an insane soft occupation and profit machine.

Folks are being whipped up by disinformation fed to them.. aka BS lies about how a war/mil action could be handled with minimal casualties on both sides minimal infrastructure damage. We COULD have done exactly this in the ME.. but we obviously had a little different agenda than the public mission statement. MANY of us have gotten a pretty sour taste in our mouths concerning winning hearts and minds ( complete BS) since about 1995....

But hey, keep running around like chickens with your heads cut off... at least its entertaining.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join