It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Did the Gods Go?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

And you have a way to determine that these objects are flying through space?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Please explain this if you're so certain of space travel..

edit on 4/25/2017 by PuRe EnErGy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Well the former "Maya" are down there... Did You know that our Ley Lines are their Constellations? There are certain spots around the globe and if the correct Meditation is done and the 'Seeker' is vibing at an ample rate they are welcomed..

namaste

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I would suggest reading, "American Gods".

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PuRe EnErGy

Sorry I'm on my phone so I wI'll watch it later but it'sa safe bet to say you dont buy into space travel.
I gotta say your worldview is definitely interesting your the first FE I have seen that as brought psychedelics and the demiurge to the tabble. How does that jive with other

streams of Gnosticism and the myth of Sophia and the galactic center or pleroma?

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

Sorry I'm on my phone so I wI'll watch it later but it'sa safe bet to say you dont buy into space travel.
I gotta say your worldview is definitely interesting your the first FE I have seen that as brought psychedelics and the demiurge to the tabble. How does that jive with other

streams of Gnosticism and the myth of Sophia and the galactic center or pleroma?

From my research and from viewing other researchers findings, I would say that my interpretation is vastly different due to my experiences and resources.

I started with the premise that everything Jesus says is truth whilst also going down the rabbit hole that "Satan" was telling the truth and starting with the premise that the OT God was telling the truth.

I've also studied (in-depth) various world religions and belief systems and I'm a firm believer in "Those with ears to hear, and those with eyes to see" ... some things jive, some things don't... liars are liars.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BobaFlat

What do you suggest they are? Enlighten me since I am ignorant in thinking they are satellites and the space station that I am seeing.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Gods still exist. They are like Jungian Archetypes and manifest themselves in people and nature's behaviors. Religion should be read as metaphor. It's meant to be a reference to some higher truth and meaning. It's not meant to be read as literal truth. In the past, all people had was subjective truth about reality. Since the invention of science we have objective truth. All the religions are true and work as long as you have the right mindset and understand the limitations of the language.

edit on 25-4-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
In my opinion, the Ancient Aliens theory makes the most sense.

Nope. As an explanation of origins (for example) AA doesn't explain anything, because the issue of how the aliens originated is unresolved. It just defers the question of first cause. Same thing for polytheism, too.

Makes the connection as to why many if not all religions borrows bits if not are many parts the same thing called a different name.

As we have no examples of religions of any species other than our own, perhaps that is the source of the similarity?

Explains why there was conflicts with segments of each other religion that basically are factions fighting each other.

Doesn't do that either. Surely similarity would be unifying.

Explains why for the overall concept, many religions operate like a cargo cult.

Because there were appearances and artefacts? When you say that religions operate like a cargo cult, what do you mean?

In Judaism, Zoroastrianism, Christianity and Islam, God is invisible. Are you suggesting that their founders saw something and then described it as invisible?

I'm also on the fence with the Ancient Aliens theory and a group of humans who figured out how to control mass amounts of other humans.

------------

Either way, many religions basically claim, you don't believe in or follow a set of rules and you will be damned to suffer forever, that last part, sounds more like humans than anything else, for fear is the motivator of dictators.

No, not all religions believe that you must follow a set of rules or suffer. There are many religions that hold that it is a fact of nature that suffering exists, and that by following a spiritual path, one may ascend beyond it.

Fear is a poor motivator of faith for most humans. Do you fear some spiritual doom that motivates you to faith? I don't and I don't think that, as an argument, it has any real validity.

There are those who would blow themselves up for 'religious' reasons. They obviously aren't motivated by fear.

edit on 25/4/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

Looking for outward gods is the path of the exoteric,
while the esoteric was prescribed by Jesus:

"The Kingdom of God comes not with observation:
Neither shall they say, See here! or, see there!
For, behold, the Kingdom of God is within you."

- Luke 17:20-21

The Kingdom of God refers to the rule of God. Like a king has a kingdom (an area in which the king rules).

Although we are no longer ruled by royalty, the meaning of what Jesus said is quite clear and obvious; both to His original audience, and to us, today.

God, in Christianity is external and 'other' to us. Jesus was not saying you will find God by being introspective. He was saying that God's rule is internal to us and not external.

edit on 25/4/2017 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PuRe EnErGy

So you subscribe to one of the several variations of neo Gnosticism that's made a comeback in the information age?

Those with ears to hear, and those with eyes to see... right?

So you have audibly heard something or visibly seen something?

Doubt it.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

So you subscribe to one of the several variations of neo Gnosticism that's made a comeback in the information age?

Those with ears to hear, and those with eyes to see... right?

So you have audibly heard something or visibly seen something?

Doubt it.

I think you're missing the point.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
if the correct Meditation is done and the 'Seeker' is vibing at an ample rate they are welcomed.

I don't think that's entirely necessary. You don't even have to be seeking to be found. You just have to recognize what it was you experienced is all.

edit on 2542017 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus 13

If demons and angels, ancient Gods ACTUALLY exist/ed ... Where did they go?
in the book of Enoch is says they were locked up (in the south) interestingly enough which fits the oddities of Flat Earth.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Some probably Ascended into higher or lower vibrational planes/dimensions of Existence, but can still interact here.
Others are probably awaiting the Star with the key to the bottomless pit to free them...

If you vibrate something, it doesn't go into another realm. It just doesn't. Similarly a dimension has no thickness, it is not an alternate world.

That terminology is just early 19th century Spiritualist mumbo jumbo.

Revelation 9:1

King James Bible
And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I think the entheogenic world may be more real than the world that has been pulled over our eyes.

It's an interesting thought.

I've been thinking a lot about the Simulated Universe theory lately.

If we imagine that our Universe is a Simulation, a bit like an advanced video game, it opens a lot of avenues up for speculation.

Drugs may be a cheat or glitch (or may cause a glitch) that allows your mind to escape the normal parameters of the game that you've been programmed into.

So the reality outside of this simulated one could be incomprehensible but could be the "other side" that religions believe they have pierced the veil and peered into. If your stipulations about drugs are correct those communicating with the gods may have been talking to the beings that originally programmed the simulation.

Another hypothetical is that gods, heroes, etc are the "player characters" that have inserted themselves into this simulation. So someone like Jesus or Buddha or Alexander the Great aren't like the rest of us, they are the player characters that actually guide history.

We might speculate that the gods have gone away because those who programmed our Universe lost interest, died out, or are studying some other part of our reality.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

A simple answer from the Bible. Earth was cut off from the gods because humans killed their emissaries. Per the last 2 verses of the book of Malachi a curse was to be imposed if Elijah the Prophet was prevented from doing his assigned job. And according to Jesus Christ in Matthew 17 he was John the Baptist and he was killed by Herod. That triggered the curse.

But to determine the length of the curse you needed to refer to the book of Hosea verses 6-1 and 2. And it turns out the curse is 2000 years long. And if you look at the history of the Jews for the past 2000 years it appears they have been serving out the judgment against them.

And so then the world was supposed to be cut off from the "Gods" for 2000 years. It should be interesting as the curse ends and the "Gods" return.

posted on Apr, 25 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Where do atom particles go when they are collided causing massive vibrations upon themselves?

Or do you feel that when particles collide no vibration process occurs?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   
When a star collapses and then forms a black hole, are the function of the Stars original elements still the same functions as it reborn black hole.
Apply the theory to beings made of star materials...

Black holes of stellar mass are expected to form when very massive stars collapse at the end of their life cycle. After a black hole has formed, it can continue to grow by absorbing mass from its surroundings. By absorbing other stars and merging with other black holes, supermassive black holes of millions of solar masses (M☉) may form. There is general consensus that supermassive black holes exist in the centers of most galaxies.

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join