It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cool Find...Petrified Tree Spotted On Mars?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The hap-hazard strata alignments could be the result of violent seismic activity sometime in the far past or even ejected rock from a meteor impact but a tree? I wouldn't have that possibility at the top of my list of explanations.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: wildespace

it amazers me - that people " see " trees , animals , buildings etc etc addum finitum

but none comment on the fact that the pic shows apparent sedimentary rocks

The funniest part was Richard Hoagland claiming that similar layered rocks were infact ruined mini-martian apartments.

www.enterprisemission.com...

And some people still give him any credibility...

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

www.slideshare.net...

The Spanish–American War (Spanish: Guerra hispano-estadounidense or Guerra hispano-americana; Filipino: Digmaang Espanyol-Amerikano) was a conflict fought between Spain and the United States in 1898. Hostilities began in the aftermath of the internal explosion of the USS Maine in Havana harbor in Cuba leading to United States intervention in the Cuban War of Independence. American acquisition of Spain's Pacific possessions led to its involvement in the Philippine Revolution and ultimately in the Philippine–American War. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish%E2%80%93American_War

North Korea's Position is Circled to he Left, appears to follow the pattern relative to 14 USA Presidents, relative to Abraham Lincoln. Which is true to day for the Antichrist (going from Edward Leedskalnin)..............This is about God's Mercies, the USA, the Civil War lead to a resolution of the Race War at that time. Paralleling the Events of Today, that is Global Terrorism (remember it began here in the usa), leading to the resolution of certain Genetic Lines, following the pattern of 14 Dynasties or Presidencies.

www.tikiroom.com...

ZECHARIAH 3:8 Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they [are] men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.
ZECHARIAH 3:9 For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone [shall be] seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.
ZECHARIAH 3:10 In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.

Matthew 18:21-22, INRI must be resolved before God gives the Seven Years of Revelation. Right now it is not resolved. (All Life below the 33rd Parallel can be killed, that is the Three Large Rainbows on the Back) (All of Genetic Dan can be killed, that is the large head that is weighed against humanity to the left and right of the Large Circle, above the Three Large Rainbows) (North Korea can be killed to resolve INRI, the Dove on the Head is between North Korea and South Korea) .................... (God have given a challenge response, man will have to answer to resolve INRI, you have 7 years to kill everything below the 33rd Parallel and to move the people in the mixed regions, but that is your decision to wrestle with God. Kill Genetic Dan's Population Cluster within 3 Days, until I return to the Planet Earth, Genetic Dan is your primary target along with all nations with no favor from god so keep this mind) Love and Blessings (Every ounce of suffering and pain I've experienced today is attributed to you, so you have no choice based in INRI, to react at a moment's notice assuming everything continues the way that is is from now until 8/21 when God weighs his decision for 7 years in 3 days, which can become 33 Days, we will do this again tomorrow for 10 hours, so will see pain soon as we've discussed most likely at the global level)
edit on 29-4-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Anyone else having absolutely no clue what the post above was supposed to mean?

posted on Apr, 29 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
Anyone else having absolutely no clue what the post above was supposed to mean?

I think it was about tree stumps? To be honest I only read the first few lines..

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

(Language Barrier)

If you plot 3 degrees of Taurus on the great wheel of 360 degrees starting with zero degrees Aries, 3 Taurus equals 33 degrees. This was the answer I was looking for. Alcyone is the brightest star in the Pleiadian cluster and thus Alcyone is 33 degrees - the number of Mastery. Further, I discovered that by using Etymology (origins of words) when the word Master is divided into two becomes Ma / Ster and it means Mother Star. Thus, Alcyone is the number of the Mother Star - 33 degrees. hiddenmysteries.org/mysteries/whatsthis/33.html

1. Pleiades = 33 Degrees for the Constellation's Belt/SEAL (established in 33000 B.C. to 10000 B.C.)
2. Orion = 3 Degrees for the Establishment of the Homosapien/BRANCH/FAITH, Gospel's Program of Equal Potential (established in 3000 B.C.)

1. 33 Days (Moses, Jonah, Jesus, Antichrist) paralleling Jesus's Fall from Heaven to establish the SEAL
2. 3 Days (Moses, Jonah, Jesus, Antichrist) paralleling Satan's Fall from Heaven to establish the Gospel's Program of Equal Potential

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

God.

1. Talks about the "Tree of Life" in the Old Testament
2. Talks about the "Withered Tree" in the New Testament
3. Talks about "Star Wormwood" (rotted tree) in Revelation

The Gospel does not use the terms the "Broken Particle Chain", or the Cydonia Equation on Mars, references here and there. The Gospel uses the term of the "hewed down tree". The Sign of Divorce, and the "Broken Particle Chain" are not the same. However, "Spirit/Water/Blood", they appear at the same time, because the gospel is designed to reflect the higher dimensional activity (spirituality/faith), in the lower dimension. The Parable of the "hewed down tree" suffices as a double reference to INRI (Inc*Rape/Mur*) so its more correct since the Son of Man is 1/3 of the Law, and the Law is not Autonomous, God has to resolve INRI, or man is put to death with no judgment, but that is not what the book of revelation references. (With a Week and a Half, you committed murder 5 times against me, so you will hurt yourselves and kill yourselves, since God does not want to kill you at this level, that is how INRI works. It depends on how much suffering and pain you are willing to cause me, and experience yourselves before you stop. So you will have more cop killings and such with the ethnic people, based on what you've done, and this continues, until God resolves INRI).

humansarefree.com...

33 Days, (7 years), and then 3 Days. When God resolves INRI, right now INRI is not resolved the tree is not "hewed down". That means if God allows one of these negros and other non-whites associated with Genetic Dan, to succeed in using lethal force against me. Then humanity is allowed to die, that is the gospel's law. After the first 24 Hours of darkness on 8/21, you have to kill or you will die in another 48 hours. Based on INRI, God may decide that he does not want to expend any more energy. So right now, you have a race with the ethnic populations promoting INRI as a bid to claim your lives, then, that is what you are left with. As we continue to see what is necessary. That said, lets assume 33 Days begins on 8/21. Then, it will be as I've said, gatherings of the people, and I'll give the ethnic people 30 minutes or so to leave the area before they are euthanized. Maybe if I don't have to leave any remains, then I will do that. God is going to leave their bodies in 33 Days when he reveals the Sign of Divorce, first INRI is resolved. By that time, you'll have to make euthanasia of the ethnic's your primary agenda. Without remains, the negro and ethnic (I use the word negro, because that is the preference for the authorities here in using lethal force against me, that should encourage them to continue to do so, as your lives come to a close), will have no motivation to unite against you officially, so the climax of the bloodbath will coincide with the Sign of Divorce. Otherwise, given that I may have leave their remains, a series of half truths will distance my activities from the 33 days to the mass euthanasia of the ethnic population beginning in the City of Philadelphia USA. (Euthanasia must be used with Genetic Dan, first off you can kill and hurt yourselves, now me on the otherhand I am not obligated to promote suicide, in a perfect situation, you will be presented with no choice to kill based on God's revealing of the Sign of Divorce, the rest is small circumstances that will be resolved in terms of euthanasia of the ethnics here in the USA and internationally as it concerns my limited activities in those 33 days) (how I handle euthanasia of the ethnics, will remove their resolve to kill in my name and unite themselves, and your sin against god and his law, should ensure you are presented with no choice but to kill when God reveals the sign of divorce and you are pressed with this issue, if you don't kill then, suffer in pain before you die) (leaving no remains when i deal with the ethnic population is the perfect way to make your behavior fall into the pattern I've discussed, extending into our euthanasia of the ethnics in our nightly walks ... right now you need to bare false witness and use imprisonment or death, an the transition of ethnic euthanasia can be smoother, but it is what is it, and it will be done).

(the position of the tree, that is highlighted in PINK, is in the position of the Alien, or the Son of Man, 33 Days (7 Years) and then 3 Days is an absolute value, but right now, I'm using force, and ethnics are your pleasure, to help keep these people tamed until euthanasia can begin smoothly. Otherwise use INRI, it is good that you still use my mother to perform acts of incest and murder, now you haven't use the philadelphia police department or my brothers children to try to violate my body sexually in almost 4 or so months since I've contacted the Department of Human Services Building, that is your pleasure as your lives come to a close, not mine)
edit on 30-4-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Yep, still clueless.

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: tbchugs

all that from just a rock - wow

posted on Apr, 30 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

The Theme of the "Hewed Down Tree" began with Nguyen Van Lem (the same .38 Caliber that was used by Pope John Paul II, aka, The Zodiac Killer). Remember God has to perform the actions not a man, and it also appears you are only allowed to kill for one out of three resurrections.

Right now you are still under the reign of Pope John Paul II, that means after the church used my father to have relations with me and then commit murder. He is current in prison for mass murder. God had to shut you down spiritually, like a dead corpse, because he did not intend to kill you, same as now. The only difference is nothing you do to me is important, in terms of suffering and pain, God is stopping you from taking your lives. i1112.photobucket.com... ... with the ethnic population, it does not have a legal right to live, so it can say less against me and do less against me, before God put its down. I see ethnic corpses weekly, in addition to hearing about them kill themselves based on what they do to me, on a weekly basis. The way I will handle the situation for 33 Days, plays on your inability to kill the ethnic population, until you have no choice, since that is your problem. We can settle this score at any time, but as I've said, your avoiding my authority, but your allowed to do that at least for now, so, we'll continue as we are, until the reign of Pope John Paul II expires. Also I want to see more chemical and electrical treatments used against me, your going soft, so make sure the problem is fixed. (Only the amount of suffering and pain your cause yourselves in not handling the situation can remove your sign of divorce and sentence the usa to death, outside of INRI, you need to act now, but as i've said, we will see what is necessary soon) (sometimes the ethnics will make the news if they are negros, it was reported close to my address of the negro corpse in a parked car, but only because it was a negro, you cannot decide who does not have a legal right to live, it is what the law says it is, that we've said).
edit on 30-4-2017 by tbchugs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join