It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile beaten to death by angry preschool parents

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
www.fox5vegas.com...

This popped up on my Facebook feed... Iv noticed this becoming a hotter and hotter topic in ATS and society in general lately.

So the title is pretty straightforward... preschool teacher was convicted of 4 counts of rape/molesting VERY young children... sentenced to 30 years.
After just a few years his sentence is reduced and he is released.
Not long after, he's playing trumpet in a church choir and a mob of parents rush in declaring "this man is a pedophile and rapist !" And basically beat him to death with his own trumpet. This was is Buenoa Aires...

Now, I have always been of the mindset that this scum has no place in society and therefor deserves no protection or right to live in a society... with that said, the image of a bunch of people basically lynching this fellow and Beating him to death does not sit right with me ... pretty crazy all around.

I don't hold it against those parents but... damn.

Thoughts ?

+19 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

hell hath no fury like a parent whos young child was raped by there teacher.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
www.fox5vegas.com...

This popped up on my Facebook feed... Iv noticed this becoming a hotter and hotter topic in ATS and society in general lately.

So the title is pretty straightforward... preschool teacher was convicted of 4 counts of rape/molesting VERY young children... sentenced to 30 years.
After just a few years his sentence is reduced and he is released.
Not long after, he's playing trumpet in a church choir and a mob of parents rush in declaring "this man is a pedophile and rapist !" And basically beat him to death with his own trumpet. This was is Buenoa Aires...

Now, I have always been of the mindset that this scum has no place in society and therefor deserves no protection or right to live in a society... with that said, the image of a bunch of people basically lynching this fellow and Beating him to death does not sit right with me ... pretty crazy all around.

I don't hold it against those parents but... damn.

Thoughts ?

Hmmm...

That's nuts...

You are talking about them beating him to death AFTER he went through the justice system......

I understand the crimes of passion, but the parents weren't even the parents of the victims right???

This was just random people who "heard he was a pedo" and charged him...

That's nuts.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Aww
How sad, poor fellow.

NOPE! He was found guilty and convicted. I hope none of the parents are charged.

People that mess with children, deserve what they get.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Yeah I am fresh out of sympathy.

What should have been a 30 year sentence reduced to 4.

6 kids.

Karma is a snip.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Not long after, he's playing trumpet in a church choir...

Goes right back to one place where he can maybe get unrestricted access to kids, Church. More directly, Sunday School where parents put little kids while they are attending service, trusting the church without a second thought.

After all its church...

Same with scouts, summer camp, juvenile hall, etc.

Trusting pedophiles to change is like trusting bankers to not be greedy or generals to not make war, addicts and alcoholics, to stop taking drugs and alcohol.

Lots of luck.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Good riddance if in fact he was guilty of being a Chomo. Jail isn't good enough for these scumbags imho.

With that said, you do have to be careful about mob justice. I was watching "LockUp" last night and they had a situation where some inmates decided to beat the snot out of a guy who was a convicted child molester. Even criminals don't like pedos. The rumor in the jail was that he molested a 12 year old with an "instrument". They beat this guy silly and it was all caught on CCTV.

Anyway, turns out the rumor wasn't true. He was a convicted sex offender, but the real story was that he was a 24 year old teacher and the girl was a 16 year old student. It was consensual. In fact, it was legal (ages) under Oklahoma law, but the law had been amended so that it wasn't legal if it was a teacher / student relationship since teachers could be in an authoritative position. The "instrument" in his actual charge was in fact his finger. I guess lawyers call fingers instruments in legalize and the inmates took it literally.

Long story short, it wasn't nearly as bad as the rumor mill made it out to be and the other inmates realized they beat the snot out of the guy unnecessarily.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

*Sees mob stomping pedo to death*

*Turns around and walks away*

* Nope, I didn't see anything*

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Snarl posted this in another thread, it's from 2014 what a father did when he caught him raping his son.

and you can bet when he showed up in jail, that when other inmates found out he why he looked that way, he probably stayed that way for a while.

oh and this is what the father told 911,

"I just walked in a grown man molesting...and I got him in a bloody puddle for you, officer."

"He is nice and knocked out on the floor for you,"

The father was not charged.

Florida dad beats man he found allegedly raping his son, report says
edit on 24-4-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

hell hath no fury like a parent whos young child was raped by there teacher.

Was it the same parents? Or just a mob who has read an article a few years back?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

These people cannot be rehabilitated by any manner or means.

All we can do is warehouse them for a short period of time and then release them so they can molest there next victim.

Fact is everyone of us are a product of society, that being said, some aspects of humanity should indeed be edited from our gene pool, and people who tamper sexually with children fall under that category.
edit on 24-4-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Lots of good points made here...

to be clear, I have zero sympathy especially as another posted pointed out he went right back to an environment which would make him an easy predator ...eff him.

But vigilante/mob justice is a slippery slope and edumakateds story probably happens a lot..

As far as I know they were not the parents of the victim..

The whole thing sucks and I wish the wanker would have just kept his hands to himself so we didn't have to even talk about this...

I say castration by knife and a life of servitude would be a nice punishment... or just a bullet in the head.

mobs of regular citizens getting a taste for blood and vengeance can't be a good thing..

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Snarl posted this in another thread, it's from 2014 what a father did when he caught him raping his son.

and you can bet when he showed up in jail, that when other inmates found out he why he looked that way, he probably stayed that way for a while.

I'm 100% cool with the. Times of passion.. dude walked in on his kid being assaulted and the ape came right out..

That's not what this was...

I'm pretty sure this was just a random mob , who THOUGHT they knew the guy was a pedo... a pedo, right or wrong, who had already served 4 years...

And though I don't think 4 years is long enough for child molestation.. try spending 4 years in a concrete box and tell me how short the sentence was...

How hard would it be for the mob to have the wrong guy???

What if you DUI kill A car full of kids, then serve 4 years. Can a mob decide to beat you to death???

People jump on band wagons without actually thinking about the ramifications of that.

A comedian I heard one time put it well...

If a rapist gets raped in jail , people think "well that's fair, good 1, evil 1 everything is even."

But in reality it is rape 2, humanity 0....

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
Lots of good points made here...

to be clear, I have zero sympathy especially as another posted pointed out he went right back to an environment which would make him an easy predator ...eff him.

But vigilante/mob justice is a slippery slope and edumakateds story probably happens a lot..

As far as I know they were not the parents of the victim..

The whole thing sucks and I wish the wanker would have just kept his hands to himself so we didn't have to even talk about this...

I say castration by knife and a life of servitude would be a nice punishment... or just a bullet in the head.

mobs of regular citizens getting a taste for blood and vengeance can't be a good thing..

Of course it didn't...

If it were the real parents MAYBE, but some random Yahoo!'s who had prob just read it in the paper 4 years ago... that is insane..

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Vigilante violence should never be tolerated. Mob violence is always bad as it is extrajudicial. It's the type of thing that happens in less developed societies like Pakistan.

Regardless of the crime the man served time.

I hope the murder(s) are locked up. Two wrongs do not make a right. I hate paedos, but I also hate violent murderers.

I am reminded of a paediatrician in the UK who was attacked because people thought she was a paedophile. Ignorance is bliss for some people.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Someone touches my boy and they'll be praying for the village to come in and take over for me.

I'm with the parents.

-Alee

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
Someone touches my boy and they'll be praying for the village to come in and take over for me.

I'm with the parents.

-Alee

Real talk. I find out someone does that to my children, they best hope they get arrested before I get to them. Whatever I dish out will be some medieval torture.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

"The measure of your forgiveness of others ; the same shall be meted unto you"
and
"But if any of you should even harm a hair on the head of these my children, it would be better for you to ( have not been born at all ) "
edit on 24-4-2017 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Yeap he got what he deserved, execution by the courts or by the people is all death the same. There is no repentence or forgiveness for such an act. That dude is in hell for sure if there is such a place. LOL.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
People serve longer prison sentences for pot.

Pedophiles should be hung from streetposts for the world to see, "those # isn't acceptable."

<<   2  3  4 >>

join