It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedophile beaten to death by angry preschool parents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

You got serious issues bud! A crime or injustice against a child, is a no mercy kind of evil. You don't mess with children! Has nothing to do with "emotion". Those that believe in "vigilante" justice? Will give you two rats as*es for your "law"... When "law" fails. Good "civilized" people need to step in ...and deprive a couple lawyers a BMW for a couple months. No harm no fowl! Justice was/gets served. You don't,.. Mess with children! Even evil understands that. If they don't? They deserve what they get.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Mostly my question is to be fine folks of ATS about how they feel about the situation... I can't say I would have reacted any differnt especially if it were my child or community ...

But I cannot disagree with those who take caution in the idea of mob mentality... individual humans are smart... groups of humans..not so much.

My opinion is we are a better off without this guy or folks like him.

Also, I do not worship the state so a death sentence givin by a judge or government is not automatically justified imho... I guess in this case it was "real democracy"... the people spoke .. and yelled... and beat..and murdered... no point in calling for a recount on this one.

''Tis what it is and I don't feel bad about it.. I appreciate the differnt opinions here though ... there is something to be said about not letting emotion rule the day.

a reply to: murphy22

edit on 24-4-2017 by SteamyJeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Civilized people don't murder so don't make out like those of your ilk who condone murder just because a child is the victim are civilized as nothing could be further from it.

Neither age, nor gender should be relevant when it comes to a crime

I'm curious, do you think thieves should have their hands cut off so they can't thieve again ?

As for having issues, I'm not the one with the f*cked up moral compass condoning murder as revenge to a crime

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Oh what a slippery slope this is and it's obvious many don't see just how much.
First of all I do not condone Pedophilia at all, but with that said we are teaching a horrible lesson to any future Pedo's that may be lurking and reading these comments.

Every comment I read that supports beating or killing anyone associated with Pedophilia may send the message to Pedo's to kill the victim so they can't tell. So rather than spew your hate, and tell everyone what you would do if you caught someone messing with your child, maybe just slow down for a second, and help come up with a more helpful solution, or the end result may be another dead child.

We need more studies done on this and committees trying to figure out the best course of action to stop it. Is general population in prison the best place to send these people? How many reformed inmates do you really know?

Why can't we put more clothes on these kids? More and more children are dressing way to risque, and even though that won't stop all Pedo's, it can take some of the temptation away.

We need real solutions.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Condensed shall we say justice, shouldn't of done the deed in the first place and he got his 30 reduced to 4 but the other 26 were extracted shall we say and he paid the price, for some crimes while people say to kill them etc I'd rather see public punishment where people spend years breaking rocks and suffer as deaths nice and easy, now you spend 30 years reducing 30 tonnes of rocks down to pea size gravel every day before you can rest for the day. Now you get no days off just a lunch break for 30 mins around mid day and then you're back to smacking that stone.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

This is making the rounds on Twitter. No.

If I caught someone with my child...

That's pretty much all I'm gonna say for right now.
edit on 24-4-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
Oh what a slippery slope this is and it's obvious many don't see just how much.
First of all I do not condone Pedophilia at all, but with that said we are teaching a horrible lesson to any future Pedo's that may be lurking and reading these comments.

Every comment I read that supports beating or killing anyone associated with Pedophilia may send the message to Pedo's to kill the victim so they can't tell. So rather than spew your hate, and tell everyone what you would do if you caught someone messing with your child, maybe just slow down for a second, and help come up with a more helpful solution, or the end result may be another dead child.

We need more studies done on this and committees trying to figure out the best course of action to stop it. Is general population in prison the best place to send these people? How many reformed inmates do you really know?

Why can't we put more clothes on these kids? More and more children are dressing way to risque, and even though that won't stop all Pedo's, it can take some of the temptation away.

We need real solutions.

All of that to basically end up victim blaming. Shorts and t-shirts all I see kids in, where do you live that they wear less?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

It's not that...

This is if you killed some person you do not personally know because you heard he molested some one else..

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

This is making the rounds on Twitter. No.

If I caught someone with my child...

That's pretty much all I'm gonna say for right now.

I would bet dollars to donuts this is made by and for a conservative audience trying to tie the two togather..

Propaganda from the right??

Never...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Give the parents medals for doing a public service to the world .

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I do appreciate that last line of your post...rape 2...humanity 0

Caused me pause...I acknowledge that. Good point

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
I don't hold it against those parents but... damn.

Thoughts ?

Mobs, and their insanity, are inexcusable in a decent healthy society.
Each of those mob members should be charged with murder!
What, if you disagree with the law, just do as you please (as if you had a choice) in violation?
Really?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I do appreciate that last line of your post...rape 2...humanity 0

Caused me pause...I acknowledge that. Good point

Wish it was my line..its very good
edit on 24-4-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I didn't blame anyone.
If you don't see the difference in how children dress through out the last few decades then you are either to young to have lived it, or just not tuned in. My definition of a child is anyone who is not an adult.

I gave only one of many factors we need to look at. Sorry if you see it as victim blaming, I guess you missed my point.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
As happy as I would be if all pedos were disappeared, this mob violence some of you condone is scary.

What if Trump took a stance like in the philipines , just calls it open season on pedos in the U.S,would you still be comfortable with that?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I didn't blame anyone.
If you don't see the difference in how children dress through out the last few decades then you are either to young to have lived it, or just not tuned in. My definition of a child is anyone who is not an adult.

I gave only one of many factors we need to look at. Sorry if you see it as victim blaming, I guess you missed my point.

I'm pretty sure if your saying that how a kid dresses increases the chance of being raped, by definition you are assigning at least partial blame to the victim.

If you see a butt naked 12 year old does that give you the right to rape them!? Of course not.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

Good for them .
Another one gone another one down another one bites the dust.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hate to say it but I remember this situation posted on ATS previously so looked it up.

Here it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Too many allow emotion to stand in the way of logic, we either have laws which we all follow, or we have none at all, there shouldn't be any grey areas based on one or another morality, it should be applicable to all or none

So true as evidenced in this thread...all these calls for more blood "vigilante style". What is even weirder is that there is already a thread about this and the hate and calls for more violence keeps coming through

Pedophilia is despicable but he was sentenced - he did his time...the parents should be taking out on whatever judge or parole board set him free.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

Doesn't lynching imply he didnt get a fair trial. He went to jail. Guilty, the sentence just wasn't correct at first.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join